Author Topic: Obvious Double Standard!  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Obvious Double Standard!
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »
Imus gets fired for making some innocuous (and truthful) remarks in the context of a comedy radio show, and now that idiot Isiah Thomas is found liable for sexual harassment (of a beast named Kabucha no less) and making racist comments against white season ticket holders.  What happens to him?  Absolutely nothing.  No protests, no firing.  What a joke?  The only thing I can figure is that he and James Dolan of MSG are engaged in a closeted homosexual affair.  Only that can explain Dolan's loyalty.  Well, I'm glad to see Isiah's and MSG's reputation at least ripped to shreds, especially after what they did to Larry Brown, one of the great coaches in NBA history (and a proud Jew).

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obvious Double Standard!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 05:57:31 AM »
I heard Larry Brown is Jewish but what makes you think he's proud of it? 

Brown should never have taken that job.   

What did Thomas say about white ticket holders?  If people feel insulted, then they shouldn't buy tickets. 

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »
NBA basketball is dumb and stupid!  Truly the ultimate in beast worship.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 05:08:01 PM »
NBA basketball is dumb and stupid!  Truly the ultimate in beast worship.
I agree....add to this MTV's African bandstand Rap-hip hop filth....  There is no such thing as a "hate" crime or "racism" if it is against "the invisible majority"... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 08:27:51 PM »
This is why I hate professional sports. What an evil industry the NBA is, just like the NFL.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 10:42:28 PM »
I hate NBA now, but in the past I could respect it, I suppose.  It is the ghettoization and hip-hop-ization of that and other pro sports that disgusts me.  When people start dancing around after scoring a simple two point lay up is when it gets ridiculous.  Somebody like Larry Brown may have class, but it is easy with all the losers.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 11:07:30 PM »
Larry is proud of his Jewish background.  Now, he's not the most religious guy in the world (in fact I believe his current wife isn't Jewish), but he has visited Israel several times and both he and his brother Herb Brown (a long-time NBA assistant coach) played and coached in the Maccabiah Games.  He's also a member of the Jewish sports Hall of Fame.  You're right.  He shouldn't have taken the Knicks job, but he should have been at least allowed to do the job while he had it.  Instead he was handcuffed by morons who let the inmates run the asylum.  Look where that got them.  As far as what Thomas said about white season ticket holders, it came out during his trial that when making organizational decisions he said something to the effect of "what do I care about these white MF'ers anyway."  Classy guy.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 11:09:59 PM by Ari »

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 10:44:46 AM »
To clearly appreciate the double standard in this country, YouTube "pizza parlor fight" (and check-out the third video down, as it's better than the others).

I wonder why Jackson and all those Jena 6 marchers aren't protesting that the lady swine in the video only got probation for two years for having instigated the situation?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 02:16:48 PM »
That's why I am a hockey fan.  ;D

There are a few blacks in the game... as far as I know they are decently behaved, but Ray Emery (goalie for the Ottawa Senators) is an obvious exception. He is a big fan of Mike Tyson and once had his picture on his helmet. The team made him get rid of it, as they did not want their goaltender promoting a convicted rapist.