Author Topic: What if only Gentiles post on Jewish holidays?  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
What if only Gentiles post on Jewish holidays?
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:29:30 PM »
Instead of shutting down the forum completely?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: What if only Gentiles post on Jewish holidays?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »
From what I understand, that is difficult to do from a technical stand

KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »
I don't want to dis respect any one and it is fine with me.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 11:06:32 PM »
It's just that it's difficult to wait a couple of days and/or every Saturday despite the fact that there are a lot of Gentiles here.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 12:45:14 AM »
As a gentile, I prefer that the forums be closed on Holy Days. It shows extreme respect as an Organization, but as Gentiles, this time should be spent on reflection as well.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 12:49:24 AM »
you know, it was the right thing to do...even though i protested it in the beginning...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 01:04:06 AM »
I think we can all wait a few days to post on the forum every now and again, in the grand scheme of things.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 06:05:46 AM »
From what I understand, that is difficult to do from a technical stand

It's not possible to have an option in the account related settings where people could select whether they would want to be able to post on Shabbat and could also select a time-zone? 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 08:01:49 AM »
I think it's a good thing to shut it down, since this is a serious Jewish organization.  G-d first, then politics.  Perhaps in the future there will be a Gentile Task Force which can operate 24/7.

You know you have right; mayority of people some even here don't take G-d seriusly; Can't we bann/block temporily chritians on christian holidays and jews on jewish ones? We shoud add a option of religion in user acount.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
I am of the opinion that all lives and souls are quite literally in danger today; the Holocaust of the 21st Century is currently in progress worldwide.

Traitors are in control of governments both in Israel and in the United States, and are doing everything possible to destroy both countries and end Western Civilization.

And, in doing so, our enemies never take a day off from their nefarious activities.

The War of Gog Magog is seemingly imminent.

And for the reasons above, I vote to keep the forum open at all times.

One post or thread by a Jew made in violation of the Sabbath could be the defining moment which might save any number of Gentile or Jewish readers' lives and souls during these most difficult times which grow shorter and shorter with each passing day.

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 09:46:07 AM »
Well it never falls correctly in my time zone so doesn't worry me.