Should Whoopi Goldberg be fired

Yes
10 (90.9%)
No
1 (9.1%)
I don't care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Should Whoopi Goldberg be fired for her holocaust comments?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Should Whoopi Goldberg be fired for her holocaust comments?
« on: February 02, 2022, 12:08:13 PM »
Yes, she should be fired.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Should Whoopi Goldberg be fired for her holocaust comments?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 02:01:38 PM »
In my findings that ugly pithecus isn't really Jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 03:09:09 PM »
I take the word "race" to also mean ethnicity, so the response to Whoopi should be... If it wasn't about race/ethnicity then why did the Nazis murder secular Jews or even secular Jews who were only half Jew by ethnicity? If it was just about religion then secular Jews who had mostly German names or surnames should of been accepted as Germans. They weren't, because for Hitler and Nazi ideology if was about heritage and who's heritage was going to set the rules of western civilization then rules for the entire world. Hashem verse Odin, it was Jewish heritage verse a reinvented updated version of Norse heritage. Blood verse Blood

The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 03:42:23 PM »
If Roseanne Barr who is Jewish got blackballed for her comments about Valerie Jarrett why should this schvartzer chalerya get a free pass?  What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                             

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 01:46:56 AM »
She should be suspended from a noose for 2 weeks.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 02:16:40 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

LOL.Now that was amusing Dan Ben Noach.
Sure because the unbelievable evil and ignorance
of the comments she made do warrant at the very
least a significant level of justified outrage and a
valid reason to be fired!