Author Topic: New Rule: No Sexual Harassment of Female Posters  (Read 13538 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: New Rule: No Sexual Harassment of Female Posters
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 09:30:44 PM »
Basically pimping your pic on the forum Bad!

Enemys can use it, like this forum taking the pics from PAA and trashing members.

And one rule for all, not because you are man or woman.

And being attacked by male members only happens to female members they like.

I am female and I got attacked many times, so weres the respect theres none. Just because its Kelly the forum goes off.

Erica is female she gets attacked too.

We have respect for all the great woman on the forum (except some people with Erica but she's not really a true friend of JTF)  It is NOT just because of Kelly that the forum went off.  No one knew about the times you were attacked, Kelly decided to tell people about it.  If you told people about what happened, we would have done the same thing with you.  Please do so if it happens in the future and it bothers you.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 09:35:45 PM »
Well thank you but people need to realise this is a internet forum, and quite honestly jewish women are not made from glass, and don't break easy.

Whats written here should not be the basis of how you see yourself.

The only one that has the right to judge is god.

Not us mere morals.

newman

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »
I do not think that what Scriabin did was sexual harassment, he just stated an opinion.

Saying some 'looks like a prostitute' is making a value judgement, idiot!

It was completely uncalled for. Kelly is in her pic wearing a dress and sitting at a table on her patio!.....NOT on a waterbed in a micro-mini with her legs apart!!!!!!

Kelly is owed an apology at the very least.

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 09:57:53 PM »
This is absolutely ridiculous.

First of all I never asked for any rules or this thread, all I asked (and that was via PM to admin) was how to block PM's.  I chose to post that particular one, because well if you are proud of your opinions then they should be shared, and people can think what they like.

Pimping?? As in??  What exactly do you think Im "pimping".  No matter what I look like, my posts speak for themselves, do you think that I would be "smarter" if I was covered in some muslim bag?

I cannot help the way I look, that had nothing to do with me, thats all thanks to my parents, grandparents, great-grand-parents and so on...like everyone else.  If I was using my body or looks to get ahead in life I sure as hell wouldnt be working 50 hours a week in an office so I can pay my mortgage, car, health insurance, utilities, food and the millon other things I alone am responsible for....evidently I have this "using my feminine wiles" thing all wrong.
I had no idea a microscopic, rather blurry picture would be so scandalous, funny that no one mentioned it for more than 6 weeks...it cant even be enlarged from here.

People like Kelly?? What kind of people would that be?
You mean people who finished university, got a great job, work hard, raise children, have great friends and a wonderful and supportive family....those kind of people?

Im glad there arent any more pressing issues in the world right now than this.  If these things cant be dropped, and get on to more important things then we are wasting alot of time.  Its done, I can go back to happily ignoring creepy members.

Trust me Im hardly made of glass...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:09:27 PM by kellymaureen »

kellymaureen

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 10:10:00 PM »
Yacov, who is Imerica?

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 10:20:31 PM »
Ohhh erica, got it

With our enemies, anything goes

how true.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 10:32:29 PM »
Whether you call it sexual harassment or not, telling someone they look like prostitute is a vicious personal assault.  And it's totally unacceptable here, as are all personal assaults. 

Kellymaureen is an excellent member of our forum and I don't want to see her go. 

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »
]

The rule applies to all women who are JTF supporters. It obviously does not apply to female trolls such as Imerica or female Nazis/self-hating Jews.

Women are women.

Who is a female nazi/self hating jew?

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2007, 12:27:25 AM »
This is absolutely ridiculous.

First of all I never asked for any rules or this thread, all I asked (and that was via PM to admin) was how to block PM's.  I chose to post that particular one, because well if you are proud of your opinions then they should be shared, and people can think what they like.

Pimping?? As in??  What exactly do you think Im "pimping".  No matter what I look like, my posts speak for themselves, do you think that I would be "smarter" if I was covered in some muslim bag?

I cannot help the way I look, that had nothing to do with me, thats all thanks to my parents, grandparents, great-grand-parents and so on...like everyone else.  If I was using my body or looks to get ahead in life I sure as hell wouldnt be working 50 hours a week in an office so I can pay my mortgage, car, health insurance, utilities, food and the millon other things I alone am responsible for....evidently I have this "using my feminine wiles" thing all wrong.
I had no idea a microscopic, rather blurry picture would be so scandalous, funny that no one mentioned it for more than 6 weeks...it cant even be enlarged from here.

People like Kelly?? What kind of people would that be?
You mean people who finished university, got a great job, work hard, raise children, have great friends and a wonderful and supportive family....those kind of people?

Im glad there arent any more pressing issues in the world right now than this.  If these things cant be dropped, and get on to more important things then we are wasting alot of time.  Its done, I can go back to happily ignoring creepy members.

Trust me Im hardly made of glass...

There you have it, the rule has no purpose, and she can look after herself.

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2007, 12:28:55 AM »
]

The rule applies to all women who are JTF supporters. It obviously does not apply to female trolls such as Imerica or female Nazis/self-hating Jews.

Women are women.

Who is a female nazi/self hating jew?

Muslim women are female Nazis. The female Knesset members are females who are self-hating Jews.

I was asking who are they on this forum?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2007, 12:39:30 AM »
Meh, I don't quite agree with Scriabin - but it's certainly not Sexual Harassment.  She was dressed immodestly. People should not be allowed to put pictures of themselves as their avatar.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2007, 12:41:49 AM »
Kelly was not dressed immodestly by any standard that applies to gentiles.

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2007, 12:42:29 AM »
A summer dress, not even short, in a tiny blurry picture was immodest?

Perhaps the burka would be more suitable here.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2007, 12:45:58 AM »

You were fine, don't even worry about it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2007, 12:48:15 AM »

I think he meant that your shoulders weren't covered. Jewish women are supposed to cover up to their elbows and up to their knees.
Yes, that is what I meant.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 12:57:49 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2007, 12:50:47 AM »

I think he meant that your shoulders weren't covered. Jewish women are supposed to cover up their elbows and up to their knees.

Kelly is not a Jewess (though she's perfect enough to be one), so Jewish standards of modesty do not apply to her. Her summer dress is no different to what you would see any respectable gentile wearing in public in any western city.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2007, 12:53:47 AM »
I agree, I think no personal pictures should be used!

This is causing a  LOT of trouble, "Divide and Conquer"

Kelly, PLEASE use another non personal picture.

Thank YOU

Joe Schmo

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2007, 12:55:15 AM »
Kelly was only doing what the average western woman does.

Unfortunately, that's the problem.

newman

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2007, 12:56:16 AM »
I agree, I think no personal pictures should be used!

This is causing a  LOT of trouble, "Divide and Conquer"

Kelly, PLEASE use another non personal picture.

Thank YOU

I like her personal pics.

Anybody so mentally feeble as to be distracted or become warped by seeing a beautiful woman fully clothed needs a head doctor.

kellymaureen

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2007, 12:57:20 AM »
Ive been here for months and it hasnt been an issue, it was started as an issue by someone who took exception to my stance on a certain subject and for no other reason.  My photo is appropriate, though I would be willing to use the photo of the woman in the burka.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 12:58:52 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2007, 12:58:08 AM »
   I would like to point out that there are so many serious issues that we need to address that we should not waste time arguing about something that is common sense. I'm starting to get annoyed with all the BS posts that keep appearing. I haven't seen too many real posts addressing the pure JTF mission in a while.

Our number 1 mission is:

Fighting to save America and Israel from Islamic terrorism!

Our mission is also to save Israel and America from third world beasts taking over.

Let me remind everyone about the seven point plan:

POINT ONE: A ferocious retaliation against all Muslim nations which have in any way aided or abetted terrorism against American citizens.

POINT TWO: The immediate destruction by the American or Israeli military of all Muslim nuclear reactors, plants and laboratories developing nuclear, chemical and/or biological weapons of mass destruction.

POINT THREE: Total energy independence for America through a crash development program funded in the defense budget as a vital national security priority.

POINT FOUR: An immediate end to all U.S. foreign aid, even to a genuine friend and ally like Israel, which is harmed rather than helped by her counterproductive dependency on America's addictive welfare handouts.

POINT FIVE: An immediate end to all foreign immigration into the United States, combined with the complete expulsion of America's millions of illegal aliens and the stringent removal of her legal ones at the expiration of their work or residency visas.

POINT SIX: An immediate recognition by the United States of little Israel's G-d-given right and obligation to assert full and permanent sovereign control over all sacred Jewish Biblical lands, including Judea, Samaria, the Gaza District, the Golan Heights and eastern Jerusalem.

POINT SEVEN: An immediate withdrawal from the fanatically anti-American United Nations (UN) and all organizations directly or indirectly affiliated with it, and the immediate banning of all UN-related activities on American soil.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2007, 12:58:31 AM »
Anybody so mentally feeble as to be distracted or become warped by seeing a beautiful woman fully clothed needs a head doctor.

Attractive women are distracting enough.  They don't need to overdo it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2007, 01:01:47 AM »
POINT ONE: A ferocious retaliation against all Muslim nations which have in any way aided or abetted terrorism against American citizens.

Is there a muslim nation that in some way, no matter how small, aided or abbetted terror against a western country?

kellymaureen

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2007, 01:03:28 AM »
What was the certain subject?

I think that we should move forward, this is getting silly.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2007, 01:05:17 AM »
There's no way to explain away what Scriabin did. I think the entire leadership of JTF is being far too soft on him.

As far as I am concerned he needs to go until he can learn how to behave.