Author Topic: Kamala is half white Indian and half mixed race (Irish, Spanish, native, black).  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I found out that her father's side is most likely a mix of Spanish and native and not really black. I can't find the article when I tried to search for it again but I found the below article saying his family is partially an Irish slave owning family.

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-is-a-descendant-of-an-irish-slave-owner-in-jamaica/

I guess Kamala is transracial. Trump is right that she just "became black". Her father didn't identify as black. She grew up with her white Indian mother who was darker than her father so she can pretend to be black because people assume Jamaican means black. She's overwhelmingly white but she's ashamed of being white because of the family slave history. Her mother was identified as Caucasian but now people accuse white Indians of being "brown" or "of color". She just hates European ancestry so she's a self-hating white and will identify with anything that is not white (black) or she considers to be not white.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 01:07:11 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
She's so dumb, she doesn't even know what she is. 

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
So she is a mulatto then!!!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
    :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

She is not only evil and diverse but a
  low “iQ” perverse ‘progressive’ with a
  treacherous agenda!                                                                                                                         

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

And dat be her finer points umm hmmm.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I don't care about her nasty species.  I care that she is evil.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't know why she wants to lean so much into the black side of her background when if she was really against racism none of that should matter at all.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
I don't know why she wants to lean so much into the black side of her background when if she was really against racism none of that should matter at all.

The average American doesn’t care about this. They’re more concerned about the price of groceries and the economy if anything.

It does show that she’s a fraud, but irrelevant to voters.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

The average American doesn’t care about this. They’re more concerned about the price of groceries and the economy if anything.

It does show that she’s a fraud, but irrelevant to voters.

I hope you're right.

If Kamala was really against racism or sexism she wouldn't stand for anyone who makes an overly big deal over her race or sex. She'd be refocusing the conversation back onto policies. However instead of that she's encouraging identity politics.