Author Topic: A lot of cultists are ignorant of their own cult  (Read 528 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
A lot of cultists are ignorant of their own cult
« on: August 19, 2024, 06:14:00 PM »
I noticed a lot of Muslims don't really know about Mohammed because in Islam Mohammed is not allowed to be criticized or talked about in a bad way so they don't learn how young Aisha was being told she was much older for example,  or are never told about Mohammed being covered in semen and Aisha having to scrape it off his clothes with her fingernails, or other bad information about Mohammed. They also don't know that he on the one hand said his aorta would burst if he were a false prophet, then when he was poisoned he said he felt like his aorta was bursting. They often don't know about the Satanic verses, they often don't know about the fact that Mohammed at one point said he thought he might be possessed, etc.  I feel like if the average Muslim found out about a lot of these things they might be less radicalized at the very least. I think many just aren't given the opportunity to learn these things.

A lot of Mormons know nothing about the evils or ridiculous claims of Joseph Smith as well because they're not really allowed to talk bad about him.  Many of them when they hear about that end up leaving and going either to standard Christianity or become secular.

I think Muslims need to be taught more about their own religion and the bad parts of their so-called prophet and we may see a secularization of their countries over time.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A lot of cultists are ignorant of their own cult
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2024, 09:55:20 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Interesting points. “Cultists” are “generally” ignorant
  of not only ‘their own’ cult but also of their own basic
  ignorance as well as are the sheep like ‘mass’ of “humans”
  in the world. It is difficult to say however, if this affliction
  can be surmounted and whether there is any hope for them
  to go “beyond this.”

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: A lot of cultists are ignorant of their own cult
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2024, 10:30:34 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Interesting points. “Cultists” are “generally” ignorant
  of not only ‘their own’ cult but also of their own basic
  ignorance as well as are the sheep like ‘mass’ of “humans”
  in the world. It is difficult to say however, if this affliction
  can be surmounted and whether there is any hope for them
  to go “beyond this.”

People are kept in a cult structure by a high control environment, brainwashing, and ignorance. I don't believe that 25% of the world are horrible violent pedophile supporters. I think a militant minority holds the rest under control and most are kept ignorant and brainwashed. They need to be exposed to different perspectives and given a true picture of their own situations and how it compares to freedom around the world and new ideas whether secular or from other religions.