Author Topic: Kamala staged photo op with hurricane aid supplies, never sent supplies  (Read 139 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
The North Carolina National Guard loaded a C-17 plane with supplies to aid the Hurricane Helene victims.  But this was just so Commie'le Harris could have a photo op.  The supplies were never actually sent, because they were not going to illegal aliens or terrorists.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/10/11/nc-national-guard-allegedly-filled-plane-for-kamala-photo-op-n2402045
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Kamala staged photo op with hurricane aid supplies, never sent supplies
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2024, 09:54:20 PM »
Funny how the Biden/Harris administration always has money for foreign powers but not to help people at home.