Save Western Civilization > Save America

ARAB PROFILING GAINS SUPPORT OF A.C.L.U.

(1/3) > >>

jewishron:
THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION (A.C.L.U) IS FILING SUIT CLAIMING ARABS ARE BEING RACIALLY PROFILED AT UNITED STATES PORTS OF ENTRY. WHEN THESE PEOPLE ARRIVE AT AMERICAN PORTS THE ACLU CLAIMS THEY ARE UNFAIRLY DETAINED UNTIL U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICIALS SCREEN EACH OF THEM BEFORE ALLOWING THEM ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES. THIS IS DONE TO DETERMINE IF THEY HAVE ANY TERRORIST TIES. SOME OF THE ARABS ARE UNITED STATES CITIZENS ARRIVING FROM MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES AND THESE CITIZENS CLAIM THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THESE PROCEDURES. THESE CITIZENS FAIL TO REALIZE THEY ARE COMING FROM COUNTRIES WHO WANT TO KILL AMERICANS. REGARDLESS THEY WANT IN WITHOUT DUE PROCESS. WHAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO FORGET IS THAT NO-ONE, NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS EXEMPT DUE PROCESS WHEN ENTERING THE UNITED STATES. THAT MEANS EVEN THE PRESIDENT NEEDS TO FILL OUT AND SIGN A CUSTOMS DECLARATION WHEN ENTERING THE UNITED STATES. ALSO, EVERYONE ENTERING THE UNITED STATES IS NOT PROTECTED UNDER THE 4TH AMMENDMENT. THE 4TH AMMENDMENT IS SUSPENDED IN A FEDERAL INSPECTION AREA AT A PORT OF ENTRY. THE 4TH AMMENDMENT PROTECTS PEOPLE FROM WARRENTLESS SEARCH AND SEIZURE. HERE IS THE ARTICLE OF THE ARABS AND ACLU CLICK AND PASTE IN YOUR BROWSER:  http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3775110a12,00.html

Shlomo:
The ACLU is evil... seriously evil.

NeverMore:
These ACLU guys remind my of the outrage going on in Israel, where lawsuits submitted by arabs to the supreme court keep on deteriorating the country's situation. Israeli supreme court is just as over liberal as the ACLU, and its being run be extreme left wingers. you see, every time the arabs have a bad hair daythey file a suit, and in the vast majority of the cases the court finds them as being mistreated (by Israels extreme liberal left circus government). the cases- for example- are about how the dividing fence in the Shomron area interferes them with their agriculture. as a result, the existing parts of the fence (which costs billions of $ to build) are destroyed and new one being constructed. all well, except that in the process terrorist infiltrate Israel through the gaps formed. pure lunatics sit there i guess. these are the same people like beilin the traitor, and his political "familia". however, and thats my point, when Jews file these suits against arabs or the government, they actually dont get the same treatment. the court doesnt want to have an image of being biased, so they must openly decide some cases against Jews as part of their yearly stint and for statistics . for example, when Jews go to court to try and change the immoral almost nazi decision to kick them out of their own homes, just for the reason that they live in Gush Katif (last years hitnatkut plan i mean here), they are being passed over. why? because "Jews" dont need to show other Jews that they dont hate them. and you know what? i believe the ACLU are gonna cause the court to rule in the arabs' favour, for the same reason our (Israeli) treacherous court does it.

El Cabong!:
How is the profiling gaining support of the aclu? Your title is flawed. You mean that the aclu is helping the arabs? Don't you mean that the aclu is against profiling?

jewishron:
you are correct My title is not accurate. However the content is correct... thank you for the correction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version