Author Topic: Islam's message of peace and love  (Read 1494 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Islam's message of peace and love
« on: October 22, 2007, 08:36:21 AM »
Here are some lovely messages of peace that various muslim posters have left me on my youtube channel.

"I like that video "We create, Muslims destroy". You certainly do create.. create more filthy jews. I can create jews to... I just gotta take a [censored] =D

I hear Gilad Shalit's sucking on 1000s of Arab [censored]. He's the epitome of a real jew - slave to the Arabs like they should be."

"Coming from a non-Arab, Arab females are infintitely superior and more beautiful than the pasty-assed albino cockroaches prevalent in the jewish subhuman culture.

Face it sand monkey, no matter how many nobel prizes you leeches win, you'll still be the ugly toilet bowl of humanity. And what's more, you're all terrorists.. every single one of you. This is why Hamas fires rockets to your civilians. A jew civilian is a terrorist. And a good jew is a dead jew.

And speaking of carcasses, I think I saw your great grandmother in a video about the holocaust. Come to think of it... you parasites look the same living as you're dead... skinny melanin-deficient freaks whose ultimate philosophy in life is begging.

All I gotta say is, 6 million wasn't enough.

At least the Arabs didn't get massacared EMBARRASINGLY within a span of 2 years. And what's more... NO one gave a [censored] lol. Yep... good to be a goy =)"

"Hey there jew. How come you deleted my comment you penny-pinching [censored]? Can't handle the truth huh? Can't handle the fact that you animals are the real "sand [censored]" who got lost in Negev for 40 years?...

[censored] leech is now part of "JTF" now lmao.. as if they can do [censored]. Judging by the jtf videos you post, the organization is filled with a bunch of subhuman pale kikes who look like they just got out of a concentration camp.

And kike females ... don't even get me started on these freaks. Hairy apes are only good for sucking on tiny kosher penises and making fun of."

"[censored] all austrailians"

"your a dumb [censored] jew face fathead"

"why are there so many rabbis againts the zionists scums and in iran there are many jews live there are they ever murderd zionist control the media they have to sell there stories so they cause wars around the world example using american people to fight wars for israel they use the zionist media ( cnn fox and the rest) they brain wash the american people to fight wars that a war is not in the name of the american people but a war for the zionist media oil companys the banks and the rest of the zionist that make money out off these wars that is payed for out off american tax payers money but time will tell and say no to this zionist wars"

"bondi smells like jewish pigssssssssssss"

Spread the muslim love!

Kiwi

Re: Islam's message of peace and love
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 08:41:27 AM »
Oh yeah I am feeling the love  >:(

pasty-assed albino cockroaches

???

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 08:43:41 AM »
I get similar ones, but not usually in the public comments, but very creative emails about what they will do with me before they saw off my head....or some other lovely form of killing me...and oddly enough always something about my mother, muslims really have mommy issues ::)

newman

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 08:51:02 AM »
Don't be fooled, either.

This is mainstream islam speaking, NOT just a few fringe hotheads!

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 08:54:12 AM »
.and oddly enough always something about my mother, muslims really have mommy issues ::)

Oh yeah they do, they have such a mommy issue thing happening, and an arse one too  8;)

I know some really nice farsi phrases if that helps  ;D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 08:56:29 AM »
Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=10144.msg#msg date=
I get similar ones, but not usually in the public comments, but very creative emails about what they will do with me before they saw off my head....or some other lovely form of killing me...and oddly enough always something about my mother, muslims really have mommy issues ::)

;D ;D ;D And if they ever did confront you and you introduced them to  your little friend that you're holding in your avatar, they would poop their pants.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 08:57:58 AM »
Oh yeh not just mothers but grandmothers aswell!
I think it's because inbreeding is a pretty big thing in arab culture, they marry their sisters, cousins, donkeys and camels.

This is mainstream islam speaking, NOT just a few fringe hotheads!

Exactly, which is what the masses do not realise, 99% of them think and believe this way. They are the cancer within. I find their rhetoric amusing, they have no answer to my pro-Zionist arguments so they go off on their little mohammed inspired rants.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 08:59:44 AM by AussieJTFer »