Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

Do you like sushi?

(1/9) > >>

admin:
I do.

Ehud:
Yes, it's my favorite food.  Sometimes I fantasize about it during waking hours.  If I was to try to eat completely kosher I think Sushi would be my number one obstacle.  I don't eat it that much because it's expensive but whenever I do I pig out. 

My favorite sushi is pretty much any type of nigiri especially unagi, salmon, tuna. 

My favorite rolls are usually specialty rolls.  One of my favorite pieces of sushi I've ever had is a "rainbow roll" which is basically a California roll with slices of different fish put on top making it different colors on top hence why it's called a rainbow roll.  Also a good roll I've had is a California roll with alternate slices of unagi (fresh water eel) and avacodo with teriyaki sauce on top.  I also like tempura shrimp in my sushi.  Basically, I'm down to eat any sushi that's out there I love it all.  (I know it's extremely unkosher)

Ehud:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on October 21, 2007, 01:59:24 AM ---Why not just eat kosher sushi?

--- End quote ---

Because there aren't any kosher sushi places where I live.  I suppose I could make my own but it's never as good as it is in the restaurant. 

Philadelphia rolls are very common in the U.S.  I've seen it on the menu at every sushi place I've ever been at here. 

I had a Philadelphia roll in Israel at a Sushi place owned and operated by Russians!  They actually had good sushi, not the variety that you find in the states but still good!

Kiwi:
Totally no! My friend eats it and she puts me off  :-\

Humans found out how to make fire for a reason  :(

Tivole69:
There are some good sushi restranty  in Czech capitol of Prague. I have eat this, I like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version