Author Topic: Hello, I found out about JTF on [censored site].com  (Read 6860 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Hello, I found out about JTF on [censored site].com
« on: October 25, 2006, 09:53:56 PM »
Political correctness will be the death of the west.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Hello, I found out about JTF on [censored site].com
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 10:12:33 PM »
Welcome to the board.  I'm a huge fan of your Coontact tales, they kick major ass.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 10:22:40 PM »
Welcome to the board.  I'm a huge fan of your Coontact tales, they kick major ass.

Thank you, your comments are appreciated.

I just added some more and am approaching 500 which I expect to have by the end of the year.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 10:06:41 PM »
HaHaHa!
I can't believe it! The maintainers of [censored site].com are from the usenet newsgroup AFN.
I can't believe they're still niggahatin!
Ahhh yes, alt.f*ck.n199ers!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 11:36:39 PM »
HaHaHa!
I can't believe it! The maintainers of [censored site].com are from the usenet newsgroup AFN.

"What you be talkin' about?"

Is you a [censored]?

Oh, the young whippersnappers!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 01:55:44 AM »
Someone translate  ???
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 10:17:07 PM »
HaHaHa!

Hate is so wrong.

My friend Tom Shelly explained it perfectly when he wrote

"Personally, I do not hate [censored] at all, I just correctly understand that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing more than wild [censored] running around loose and one must act accordingly around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this country treated [censored] accordingly and kept them contained and controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing them, and forcing them to work and be somewhat productive. But the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestrain a species of animal ([censored]) largely due to the fact they they mimick humans in their behavior and dress. Now that the genie is out of the bottle, he can't be put back in and we're stuck with living around 30 million wild [censored].

I am never surprised when I hear stories of TNB; stories of [censored] raping, torturing, murdering and beating White people. Stories from Africa of them raping babies, toddlers, and goats; drinking lizard pee and smoking their own [censored] to get high. The rampant disease and famine there and watching their [censored] die off by the millions while their mammies get gang-banged in the bush to pump out another litter. Nothing about [censored] surprises me at all because I do not compare their behavior with that of humans.

The only way to hate [censored] and to justify the old, tired whigger accusation that racists are full of hate and spread hate and all that nonsense is only if you consider [censored] human. It WOULD fill me up with hate and want to get revenge if a group of humans acted the same way [censored] do and created so much misery, pain, and suffering in the world. But if you consider them as the animals that they are - a separate species from human - their actions do not surprise nor cause hate at all.

But it does fill me with a sense of bewilderment as to why we allow the [censored] herd to run around completely unchecked and unmanaged. The destruction and drain on society they cause is appalling."

The question for the group is is it racial or cultural?