Author Topic: My doc helped Philistinian children, how wonderful.  (Read 5557 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My doc helped Philistinian children, how wonderful.
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »
Right on target.muck ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 03:28:32 PM »
If he has helped suffering people then G-d Bless him.

Interesting.

This post made me do some introspection.

Why would a doctor helping a suffering person bother or upset me ?

What kind of person am I ?

How could any decent person feel this way ?

I wasn't always this way...what's happened to me ?

I'll tell you what's happened to me: ISLAM

There's a tsunami in Indonesia....'Let's help these suffering people'....but the suffering people are wearing Osama Bin Laden t-shirts.

People are starving in Somalia....'Let's help these suffering people'...but the suffering people shoot down a helicopter and murder the people sent there to help them.

There's a burn victim in Gaza....'Lets help her'....but the burn victim brings a bomb with her and intends to murder the good samaritans.

There's an earthquake in Iran....'Let's send Israeli rescue teams with specially trained dogs to rescue the suffering people trapped in the rubble'...but you're told "We'll take the dogs, but not the Jews".

There's a drowning scorpion being swept away in a raging river...he cries for help...an otter comes by and says 'I'd like to help you get to the shore and safety, but I'm afraid you'll sting me'.....'Don't be silly', says the scorpion, 'If I do that we'll both die'....so the otter helps him and of course the scorpion stings him...the dying otter says 'Why did you do that, now we'll both die'....and the scorpion says 'Because I'm a scorpion'.

There are some people in this world that don't deserve help.

They'll bite the hand that feeds them over and over.

By helping them you wind up hurting yourself.

Sad, but true.

Those that are kind to the cruel wind up being cruel to the kind.

Does every single muslim that is helped, hurt those who have shown them mercy and compassion?
Look at that woman Bridgette Gabriel, she was sufferring and was in pain due to her pregnancy but when those Israeli soldiers, held out their hand and helped her, she was gratful and changed her state of mind. Acts of kindness, do not go unnoticed by anybody....because those people know in their hearts that they owe their lives to these people.

Also, who are we to judge which people do not deserve our help? Do we know what these people are thinking and what they feel against anybody? No, only God knows.

But I agree with you muck.....that we should be weary and help first those who we know are most likely to lead good lives. In the case of Jews, Jewish people. Though I don't believe it is right to criticise doctors who are doing their job and trying to eradicate suffering in the world.

Many kids in Gaza and even some that I know, have been brought up to hate by those who have also grown up with such hate. Its almost a tradition then a feeling that has come from them personally. Even little things can change their state of mind. It doesn't mean Israel and the Arabs will ever be on the same level but decreases the trouble caused.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 04:31:31 PM »
Sarah, Briggette Gabriel is not now and was never a Muslim.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 04:56:12 PM »
When my brother would ask us to send things to him in iraq, it wasnt ever for himself, same with the other guys, it was always, kids shoes, crayons, coloring books, soccer balls, kids clothing, small toys, small packaged treats like candy and cookies.....because our guys DID feel for those kids, and it DID bring them happiness and smiles.  Will that kindness translate to good feelings about Americans in the future, doubtful, but at least for the time being those kids got to be kids and had a few things that they had never had before. 

But gaza is different, those kids are taught from birth to hate Jews, so no small acts of kindness will change them, their parents will see to it, even if a dr treats them .....that girl was given free treatment and wanted to kill the very doctors that saved her life...not worth it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 04:59:30 PM by kellymaureen »