Author Topic: JDate Made Me Sick!  (Read 34937 times)

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
Re: JDate Made Me Sick!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 09:47:50 PM »
you can always try " Plenty Of Fish " its a realy nice website and you can find there alot of single jews

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »
Find a shidduch, problem solved...  Worked for most of my ancestors.  Screw modern, sterile, secular online robotic dating services..  We are living breathing souls, not robots.

My advice is to go family to family at your shul, asking if they have a virgin daughter available for marriage.     If this is offensive to the poeple at your shul, time to find a new one.  Why are us Jews so eager to break our traditions and give way to modern new-age culture and the bogus, superficial dating game.  We are Jews, not goyim!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 01:28:37 AM »
Find a shidduch, problem solved...  Worked for most of my ancestors.  Screw modern, sterile, secular online robotic dating services..  We are living breathing souls, not robots.

My advice is to go family to family at your shul, asking if they have a virgin daughter available for marriage.     If this is offensive to the poeple at your shul, time to find a new one.  Why are us Jews so eager to break our traditions and give way to modern new-age culture and the bogus, superficial dating game.  We are Jews, not goyim!

If only I could buy a wife, as Jacob did Rachel.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 02:28:01 AM »
I don't think this site works at all. Every time I used to go on, I only got views from weirdo 65+ year old perverts or black and philipino guys who are NOT Jewish and are just trolling around.

Anyways I don't recommend these sites. I heard of a new one called Jewster but I think it's more of a facebook like social networking site. Who knows.

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 01:14:33 AM »
eahh here's one http://www.loveme.co.il/ online dating isn't for me but maybe you.

Offline NuclearKindness

• New JTFer
  • "my take home pay won't take me home"
    • Meir Kahane - Revisited
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 01:44:13 AM »
Can you suggest one or more than one? Thanks!  :)

I heard Jwed.com does a decent job. As do alot of Jewish single groups on facebook