Author Topic: How religious are criminal blacks, Hispanics?  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
How religious are criminal blacks, Hispanics?
« on: October 07, 2007, 02:23:16 PM »
I assume the gang-bangers who wear crucifixes and have Jesus tattoos at least believe in Christianity, but you always hear that these people are not God fearing people. So what does that mean, are they atheist? Do they even get into philosophical questions like that?

Maybe they’re religious but have no empathy? They just don’t see wrong in what they do, they’re illiterate?

I once met a guy, my friend’s fiancé’s brother. He was Mexican and from a Christian family, had gotten out of jail for beating someone with a pipe. I don’t know how he got out of jail so fast, he disabled the guy. And he didn’t feel sorry at all. His point-of-view was the guy was a jerk and he deserved it.

I don’t know. I don’t know anything about these people. How can you not see how destructive you are? Is it just normal behavior where they come from? Do these people repent and get over it? Do they flip-flop...today I’m Christian, tomorrow I’m not? As soon as they're caught and go to jail, they start praying. What about before that? What do they believe then?

I mean, I think they're just small-minded and can't find a reason to feel bad for what they do.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: How religious are criminal blacks, Hispanics?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 03:42:05 PM »
I have thought about that question for a long time. Here is what I have come up with. The hispanic is very childlike, they are believers in all kinds of superstitions. When they wear crosses or even a star of David, they are not thinking of a Christian or a Jewish faith. They consider these religious articles as amulets. Hispanics believe in a myriad of strange rituals and gods. They make up their own 'religion' by blending what they like and don't like. Santaria, vodoo etc. is a prime example. They do not have the intellectual or philosophical insight to separate true theology from savage superstition, they cannot. Combine this with their low IQ and you have a mix of ritual and stupidity. The blacks on the other hand, see christianity as a scam that they use to 'get over' on the white man and each other. Unlike Catholic priests and Rabbis the 'reverends' do not have any formal education at all. You can go to any storefront 'minister' and give him a couple of bucks and you are a minister. That is the way jesse jackson became a minister. He was banging aretha franklin and her pappie made jesse a minister. As a matter of fact, jesse baptized and made fat al a minister in the same day. Since the IRS won't dare tangle with black ministers, the black ministers get all the tax exemption that Jewish and legitimate Christians religious leaders get. It is a nice scam that works well for them, unfortunately it does not work well for us.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:56:24 PM »
They only get religious when they get shot, beat up, etc. I know with the crips gang, the star of David is used to identify one another.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 07:28:21 PM »
Very. Most blacks convert to Islam in jail. Blacks are a vicious, greedy, jealous people, so, they make great Muslims.

Hispanics will wear crosses while they gun down whites or their own people.

Many times a released criminal will become a Born Again Christian, believing it to be a free ticket to redemption.

Christianity is belived by many criminals to be an easy way out of being looked on as a criminal.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 07:41:33 PM »
criminals can not be religious ::) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 11:26:16 PM »
I don't know the religious beliefs of gang members. But this question reminds me of my favorite scene from the movie "Death Wish" where Charles Bronson kills a few people in a gang. When the last member is left, Bronson points his gun at the gang member and notices the cross he's wearing. He asks, "Do you believe in Jesus?" to which the gang member replies in the affirmative. Bronson then says, "Well, you're going to meet him!" and then shoots him dead :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 09:37:04 AM »
Most hispanic are Catholic. It's doubtful the majority are religious though they likely have some sort of atheistic or at the very least pagan beliefs.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 10:20:01 AM »
They love to mix 'religious' beliefs with paganism and Atzalan blood rituals (spitting chicken blood around people and buildings as is the common practice of a hispanic public school principal in New York City), Mayan rituals and a whole assortment of african, indo american superstitions. I have even seen the fortune tellers that sit in front of the Queens Mall on Woodhaven Blvd. wearing crosses, star of David, Maltese crosses any thing they can get their hand on to 'harnass' the spirits. It is amazing that the cops won't bust these people. They are probably afraid to arrest 'people of color'. I have also noticed where the buses stop. The drivers of the buses leave you off in the middle of Queens Blvd. since the bus stops are full of hindu, muslim and hispanic gypsy cabs waiting to pick up fares from the shoppers, which is illegal. It is also interesting to note that fortune telling is also considered a 'cultural' trait' so the cops are leary of sending in the bunko squard. We have grown so insane that despite severe smoking laws that regulate smoking in eateries and bars, muslims are exempt. You should notice the spread of 'hookar' lounges where the muzzies can light up without fear of fines.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 10:47:46 AM »
Daniel ,that was funny!But ,Erika or feathers as you are calling yourself now or your alter ego or friend..DO they seem sincere?yes Erika, I know I have multi personalities and am the anti christ.But really what do you think?And what is your position on Israel?

Erica

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 07:21:10 AM »
Daniel ,that was funny!But ,Erika or feathers as you are calling yourself now or your alter ego or friend..DO they seem sincere?yes Erika, I know I have multi personalities and am the anti christ.But really what do you think?And what is your position on Israel?
I respect Israelites, especially those who are trying to get to their homeland out of the Former Soviet Union. That's as far as I go on Israelis. I'm not well-versed in the Torah nor anything Jewish. I only know what I've been told here by Jews here.

Sidebar: Dear Crazy White Guy,

Why don't you stop wasting everyone's time trying to prove that I'm someone else with an alter ego named "Feathers" and actually come up with some facts? I'm tired of dealing with this crap. If you have something, present it. Stop acting stupid.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 04:46:38 PM »
I think a sizeable part of the black and hispanic criminal population are Christian or Catholic.  Their criminality isn't necessarily anti-Christian because they can repent for what they did and they are back to square one and essentially they become just like any other "good Christian".
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 07:10:00 PM »
I have thought about that question for a long time. Here is what I have come up with. The hispanic is very childlike, they are believers in all kinds of superstitions. When they wear crosses or even a star of David, they are not thinking of a Christian or a Jewish faith. They consider these religious articles as amulets. Hispanics believe in a myriad of strange rituals and gods. They make up their own 'religion' by blending what they like and don't like. Santaria, vodoo etc. is a prime example. They do not have the intellectual or philosophical insight to separate true theology from savage superstition, they cannot. Combine this with their low IQ and you have a mix of ritual and stupidity.

I'm very glad you mentioned this. In one instance I was disturbed by a hispanic friend who believed a hard-boiled egg cured him of a cold! His mother had placed the egg (along with some other ingredient) under his bed and when he woke the next mourning claimed the cold had completely disappeared. I tried to rationalize with him and his response was this is just another one of those unsolved mysteries.

But I don't believe this applies to hispanics whose families have lived here for generations. They are very much Americanized.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 08:06:34 PM by Marxist »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 01:27:23 AM »
Great scene! :)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 02:50:32 AM »
I don't know the religious beliefs of gang members. But this question reminds me of my favorite scene from the movie "Death Wish" where Charles Bronson kills a few people in a gang. When the last member is left, Bronson points his gun at the gang member and notices the cross he's wearing. He asks, "Do you believe in Jesus?" to which the gang member replies in the affirmative. Bronson then says, "Well, you're going to meet him!" and then shoots him dead :)

Don't you mean in affirmative action?
Now that was just kinda stupid...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 02:58:15 PM »

Better scene is when Bronson shoots the ape in the head thru his "ghetto blaster." Stupid ape thinks a "ghetto blaster" can stop a bullet  :::D :::D :::D

newman

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 03:54:37 AM »

Better scene is when Bronson shoots the ape in the head thru his "ghetto blaster." Stupid ape thinks a "ghetto blaster" can stop a bullet  :::D :::D :::D
Don't forget the real-life vigilante hero Bernard Goetz in the NYC subway. When three apes demanded money at the point of shivs, he said "I've got something for all of you" and shot them! :::D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 05:47:57 AM »
What about Jewish criminals in Israel, in what they're belive in? Can you be a good jew and be theif or rober or murder? so with all respect BVBLE don't have a clue what christianity is about it not free ticket to heaven. Back to the topic First 90% percent of criminals hispanics are not Hispanic at all they're indios or mesticos with very weak european bloodline; so they belive in strange mix of amerindian and african rites and catholic superstitions; while Criolo Hispanics in Latin America are mass converting into Evangelical christianity.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm