Author Topic: Embarrassed to live in NJ  (Read 3308 times)

adam613

Embarrassed to live in NJ
« on: October 26, 2006, 11:20:24 PM »
I am truly horrified at the supreme court ruling yesterday giving the same benefits to uh homosexual mock marriage as they would give to a real marriage between a man and woman. They didn't even put this on the ballot. Every state that has put gay marriage on the ballot it has been defeated. This is truly a sad day to live in the state of NJ.

fake plastic trees

Re: Embarrassed to live in NJ
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 09:50:40 AM »
that is appalling.  gays should not be allowed the same priviledges as normal people in any situation. they are the scum of the earth, rejecting g-d's ways

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 01:44:08 PM »
Its also of absolutely no consequence. Dont worry about it.

adam613

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 11:10:47 PM »
Well this may finally lead to the supreme court in dealing with uh "homosexual mock marriage"? Vermont is a state with only 600,000 people. NJ has 8 million people in it. Yeah, marriage in general is in trouble in this country but this will make it worse. Two gay man should be able to get the same health insurance as a married man and married women. Health insurance prices will go through the roof because homosexual's get HIV/AID's. They are going to want to adopt children. Children need a mother and father not a mother and mother or father and father. I don't want homosexuals to move to this crazy state over other states because of this state's pandering to homosexual's.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 07:27:09 PM »
I am truly horrified at the supreme court ruling yesterday giving the same benefits to uh homosexual mock marriage as they would give to a real marriage between a man and woman. They didn't even put this on the ballot. Every state that has put gay marriage on the ballot it has been defeated. This is truly a sad day to live in the state of NJ.

They rejected the gay marriage ban in my state also. I think I will be moving.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll