Author Topic: Christian and Zionist, or Christian Zionists?  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Christian and Zionist, or Christian Zionists?
« on: October 28, 2007, 03:32:23 AM »
We are having a lot a persons who claim to be "Christian Zionists". What do you think of them?
My opinion is that every human being should be Zionist and being Christian is not an obtacle to recognised and support Jewish rights on EY.
But those who base theur "Zionism" on a non-jewish religion.... sooner or later they'll become mossionaries, and when they fail to convert Jews, they'll become anti-Semite.
There is a great difference between having one's own religion, being righteous and support the fair cause of the Jews and just using Zionism as for non-Jewish religious purposes.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Christian and Zionist, or Christian Zionists?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 03:45:56 AM »
I'm just wondering where in the heck is the poster "Christian Zionist"? I miss him. Sorry for going off topic.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 03:49:56 AM »
But those who base theur "Zionism" on a non-jewish religion.... sooner or later they'll become mossionaries, and when they fail to convert Jews, they'll become anti-Semite.
Your observation is worth careful study, but I do not think it is true by and large. Yes, as Chaim has pointed out with Martin Lucifer (ys"vz), we do need to be extremely wary of people who seem to have a great deal of interest in Jewry, but I profoundly doubt that the vast majority of Christian Zionists will ever want to harm any Jews.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:51:54 AM by C.F. »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 03:52:25 AM »
I'm just wondering where in the heck is the poster "Christian Zionist"? I miss him. Sorry for going off topic.
He said ages ago he needed to do some things and take some time away from the forum. He was never more specific than that.