Poll

What should someone be put to death for?

Vicious murder
21 (21.2%)
Accidental murder
0 (0%)
Brutal Rape
18 (18.2%)
Date Rape
5 (5.1%)
Grand Theft
1 (1%)
Adultery
3 (3%)
Homosexuality
5 (5.1%)
Add another option
5 (5.1%)
con artists like CEO's at enron
3 (3%)
Child molestation
15 (15.2%)
I dont' believe in the death penalty
2 (2%)
Treason
8 (8.1%)
Terrorism
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Death Penalty  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Death Penalty
« on: October 28, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »
 :-X
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Death Penalty
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 09:28:07 PM »
Here's two that I would like to add:

Defrauding lots of people out of money like Enron-type CEOs. 

Persistent child sexual abuse not done in a brutal way but done over a relatively long period of time. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 09:29:46 PM »
1,3,4,6,7 and 10.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 10:01:39 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »
Sure im in a bad mood just kill them.LOL NO we must have a trial but the verdict will decide the punishment according to law!Hang um but if only found guilty! :)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 09:37:48 PM »
Here's two that I would like to add:

Defrauding lots of people out of money like Enron-type CEOs. 

Persistent child sexual abuse not done in a brutal way but done over a relatively long period of time. 

Definitely 1,3,4,6,8,9,10

I said 8 because at the moment until I can think of more those that selected are great. I feel that the person or people who committed fraud deserve death on the spot. If they get punished, they stay in a white-collar prison. Oh yeah, poor them! ::)

The child molestor: I don't know what's worse: Execution or paying a guard to spread the word of what this person did to the other inmates. Either way, you can expect death, but I think telling other inmates, this will make the convicted molestor really get what's coming to them. Personally I'm in favor of surgery by a person without a medical degree, if you get my drift.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 09:40:59 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 09:43:53 PM »
LOL ;)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »
How about a death penalty for armed robbery, treason, and drug dealing?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 10:22:56 PM »
Hmmm.

Some comments:

1: I don't understand why all the different options for "rape". Rape is rape is rape no matter what the circumstances, and yes, the bastards should be hung from their balls over a vat of sulfuric acid until they rip off.

2: Theft: It would depend on what and how much and the circumstances. Maybe in some monstrous cases, like defrauding elderly people or violent thefts like holdups.

3: Adultery. Technically I think this absolutely warrants execution. Practically, I think there are times when the other partner brings it on.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 10:23:01 PM »
I know Iran punishes with death for armed robbery and some drug dealing.  I would support the death penalty for certain types of armed robbery that put innocent people in a situation where they could have been killed, and where the armed robber has a history of robbery convictions. 

I wouldn't support the death penalty for all drug dealing though, unless it's a particularly large amount of drugs and the drug is very harmful. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
I added treason and terrorism.  I think those also deserve the death penalty.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 10:25:21 PM »
There's actually quite a big difference between certain types of rape.  There's statutory rape where a 19 year old male can be convicted if he has sex with a 17 year old girl.  There's the rape of a child over a long period of time, and there's date rape where a man can be convicted of raping a woman even if she consents but halfway through sex says "no".  Then there's the brutal, violent rape of a complete stranger.  Surely there's a difference between them that's worth distinguishing. 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 10:25:54 PM »
Okay with that as well!Lisa! :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 10:30:36 PM »
I added treason and terrorism.  I think those also deserve the death penalty.
I agree!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »
Child Molestors should receive the death penalty without a doubt.
The recidivism rate is too high to take a chance on them ever getting out.
Sorry to disagree - but we can't take chances with our children.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 10:35:28 PM »
We all agree on that one.And all who have kids will!Bullcat! O0

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »
Brutal rape, date rape... both are rape.

I chose terrorism over treason, but I feel one should get the death penalty for treason depending on what was done.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »
Hmmm.

Some comments:

1: I don't understand why all the different options for "rape". Rape is rape is rape no matter what the circumstances, and yes, the bastards should be hung from their balls over a vat of sulfuric acid until they rip off.

2: Theft: It would depend on what and how much and the circumstances. Maybe in some monstrous cases, like defrauding elderly people or violent thefts like holdups.

3: Adultery. Technically I think this absolutely warrants execution. Practically, I think there are times when the other partner brings it on.

I dno't think this is a very good poll because there are too many options to choose from..however, a good poll should be wtih each of these choices if the death penalty is warrented...but then we'll have a million polls...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 11:25:43 PM »
Death penalty=good.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »
Hmmm.

Some comments:

Brutal rape versus date rape...Brutal rape we hear about monsters that stalk a woman and rape her..that definately warrants a death penalty in myopinion...But date rape, is really bad, but is a compeletely different situation...just like bank robbery is different from robbery via conning old people. It's tough for me to explain here, but i think you might understand the jist.

Adultery is definately bad...but also very complicated...it warrants punishment but there is a bigger picture to it in some cases and needs to be examined closely.  One coudl say the same thing about cold blooded murder...Is murdering a killer like OJ simpson an exception to the rule? So some of these thigns need to be clarified a little more.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 11:31:08 PM »
The definition of the word 'rape' is iffy.

'A woman can run faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.'
                                                                                           Wise man.

Many rape allegations are simply feminine revenge.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Wise man.

agree with you scriabin.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 11:32:55 PM »

Wise man.

agree with you scriabin.

Thank you, Danny.

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 11:33:02 PM »
Vicious murder     yes
Accidental murder      no
Brutal Rape              yes
Date Rape             yes
Grand Theft              no
Adultery                no  :::D
Homosexuality             no  :::D
Add another option     no
con artists like CEO's at enron    no
Child molestation    yes
I dont' believe in the death penalty    no
Treason              yes
Terrorism                  yes

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 11:34:00 PM »

Wise man.

What a load of crap.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2007, 12:25:26 AM »
 Vicious murder -Death
 Accidental murder -Absolved
 Brutal Rape -Prison
 Date Rape -Prison
 Grand Theft -Prison
 Adultery NO
 Homosexuality NO
 Indocrinaton or leading Jews Astray -Prison
 con artists like CEO's at enron NO
 Child molestation -Prison
 Treason -Prison, Death when it involves helping terrorist Countries
 Terrorism -Death (except when it does only implies frightening without hurting)