Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 31, 2007, 12:19:55 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:21:56 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Savage audio taking a shot at Ann Coulter for anti-Jewish comments
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 01:14:39 AM »
Big deal. Michael Faggot defends "Fagestinians" 365 days a year and this is supposed to redeem him? ::)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:56:55 PM »
Wow, that caller and Savage were both great.  I believe the caller was a gentile, and if so, he is one of the most righteous gentiles I've ever heard speak.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »
This whole bussiness with Ann Coulter is ridicoulous anyone who listens to her all the time knows she enjoys getting a rise out of people.Coulter is not an anti semite she just enjoys teasing people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 06:06:15 PM »
This whole bussiness with Ann Coulter is ridicoulous anyone who listens to her all the time knows she enjoys getting a rise out of people.Coulter is not an anti semite she just enjoys teasing people

No, she legitimately believes what she said.  The reason why she said it doesn't matter, because what she said is what she believes.  Sure, she says things that are controversial to get a rise out of people, but that doesn't mean she doesn't believe what she says.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 07:53:29 PM »
Like I said, I do not care what the issue is. Michael Faggot is a mentally ill piece of homosexual dreck. One moment he says there must never be a Fagestinian state, the next day he says that there should be one as long as it is "free of terrorists" or whatever.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 08:00:42 PM »
Sorry, Jury is still out on m.Savage.FOR me . :-\

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 08:06:13 PM »
Not this again... will you guys get over it... stop acting like drama queens.