Author Topic: My Victory  (Read 7741 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: My Victory
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 04:04:35 PM »
Thanks for the info on the diet.  It sounds like it may be good for me because I sometimes have the habit of only eating one main meal a day.  I'll check out the site for more info.  Again, great job.  I've also taken off 15 lbs., but I'd like to take off 20 more to be in tip top shape.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 01:46:41 AM »
Congrats Ari, and best of luck with the next 20  ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 06:06:30 AM »
Now I have been inspired to eat healthier! I will and if I loose any weight, I'll post it here. (IF)
Thanks Boeregeneraal for your inspiration! And congratulations  O0

No, YOU WILL lose wieght! You WILL
Ah im glad I can help ;) But thank you as well, you have now inspired me to go further  :)

Thank you, and Best of luck  O0

ftf

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »
All this talk about losing weight... I'm working on gaining weight... Though, muscle not fat.

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 06:10:00 PM »
Well I know where all that extra fat is going, and really I could do without it people  :::D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 08:46:19 PM »
What do people here concider to be "normal weight" for a man and lady? (I hear people saying, im fat or im skinny, whats normal?)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »
Go to wikipedia and look up BMI (the Body Mass Index).  This helps explain it.  I think the 30 percent number is roughly correct.  Body fat percentage is more reliable than weight because some people, like athletes, have more muscle.  If you went just by weight, many athletes would be considered obese actually.

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »
Ari you bet me too it  :::D

Here is a tool that you can use

http://www.mydr.com.au/tools/bodymass.asp

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »
Ari you bet me too it  :::D

Here is a tool that you can use

http://www.mydr.com.au/tools/bodymass.asp

Thanks for the link Infidel

At the moment my BMI is 28, used to be 33 :o lol

Aiming for 22  ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 11:44:02 PM »
no worries  O0

Very good Boer I was wondering is your skin going back into place with the wieght lost or is it alittle lose?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2007, 12:05:23 AM »
no worries  O0

Very good Boer I was wondering is your skin going back into place with the wieght lost or is it alittle lose?

It's going back into place. It looks really nice. soo....how can i say?...human  :D

I do have to say, im a bit worried about the stretch marks :-\
Will it go away eventually? Or am i forever tagged ?  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 12:23:09 AM »
no worries  O0

It's going back into place. It looks really nice. soo....how can i say?...human  :D

Welcome to mothers world  :::D Baby oil helps reduce the stretch marks, the skin is scarred but the oil helps lesson the effects. Apply after showering and before bed. Small amount or you be like a little greasy piggy.

Couple of drops it goes a long way.

You need to add toning exercises into your routine Yoga is very good for this, also helps stretch out muscles and relaxes the mind.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 12:26:36 AM »
no worries  O0

Welcome to mothers world  :::D Baby oil helps reduce the stretch marks, the skin is scarred but the oil helps lesson the effects. Apply after showering and before bed. Small amount or you be like a little greasy piggy.

Couple of drops it goes a long way.

You need to add toning exercises into your routine Yoga is very good for this, also helps stretch out muscles and relaxes the mind.

haha

Ok, thanks Infidel :)

Ill try it out and tell you how it goes

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 01:26:05 AM »
Yes, but i doubt your streatch marks were as bad as mine  :-\

I mean, i got marks even on my shoulders, running vertical and horizontal. What on earth theire doing there, i don't know. :D

But ill see how the baby oil goes  ;)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2007, 02:33:33 AM »
They say cocoa butter works too, and I have heard the commercial for Mederma treatments.  I'm sure you guys probably look fine though, never be too self-conscious. O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2007, 02:47:21 AM »
so, with the cocoa butter, do you apply it or ingest it?

Kiwi

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2007, 03:29:40 AM »
so, with the cocoa butter, do you apply it or ingest it?

Apply it and it smells nice too.  O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2007, 05:15:56 AM »
ok thanks

haha, I think you all get the idea of how little i know about all this beauty stuff  :::D :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2007, 07:38:09 AM »
You remind me of my second husband, I made up coconut butter and raw sugar mix, great to wash with removes all the dead skin cells, I left it in a bowl on the kitchen bench and was allowing it to set.

I came back later half of it was gone. I called out to dimwit what had happened to it, he said that sweet was great could I make some more. He had eaten it  :::D

Its natural and its ok, but he ate it  :::D I still find it funny after all these years  ;D

Men can be so amusing  :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »
I would have eaten it too!  :::D :::D haha

haha, I give about 0% attention to myself, in terms of beauty.
I like to have short hair, as it's 0 maintenance, and saves money on not having to buy shampoo.

Clothing, hagh, ill wear clothes up until i get arrested for inapropriate attire  :::D

But then again, it shows I am an individual, and do not subscribe to trends and fashion (evils)
And hey, when things go sour, i can go bush and not complain  O0

Kiwi

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2007, 06:50:47 PM »
You do need to look after your self, mens health is very important as much as womens health. 8;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2007, 08:54:09 PM »
You do need to look after your self, mens health is very important as much as womens health. 8;)

Yes of course. I mean, I shower once a week and brush teeth twice a week. So that pretty good. - hahahah, only kidding  :::D :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2007, 09:39:25 PM »

Yes of course. I mean, I shower once a week and brush teeth twice a week. So that pretty good. - hahahah, only kidding  :::D :::D
I would hope so, cause that could answer why you are single  :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2007, 10:54:41 PM »

I would hope so, cause that could answer why you are single  :::D

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

haha, that's the exact purpose it's used for rofl
It's my defnce mechanism for keeping them away from me  O0

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2007, 10:59:25 PM »
 :::D Oh boy ok then  ;D