Guns and Self-Defense > Guns/Firearms

SHTF: SURVIVAL GUNS GUIDE

<< < (3/3)

HiWarp:

--- Quote from: Cohen link=topic=10412.msg#msg date= ---
--- Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=10412.msg#msg date= ---
--- Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=10412.msg#msg date= ---
--- Quote ---but I have constantly heard the phrase G-d helps those who help themselves
--- End quote ---

I believe this too.  We have free choice, we need to choose to survive by any means possible. 

I know that if I had to I could and WOULD kill someone who was a mortal threat to me or my family, Im not sure how I would feel afterwards, taking a life, but that wouldnt be on my mind at the time and my life and the lives of my family are far more important to me than the person who came to harm us.

--- End quote ---

It's better to be around afterwards to find out how you feel about it than to not be able to defend yourself and never get that chance at all.

--- Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=10412.msg#msg date= ---  I mostly have a gun to protect myself at home, but now that Dave is back home Im thinking of spending some time at his place, he owns 10 acres of wooded land, has his own practice range and is encouraging his friends and family to learn how to survive.

I hope it never gets to that point, but who knows, after the next attack, yes after, not "if", which may be nuclear, who knows what will be happening.

--- End quote ---
Spend as much time as you can at his place.  I've been thinking of getting some land in upstate NY for years and just never seem to get around to it.  There's always something more immediate coming up.  But if this does happen, there won't be anything more immediate than survival.

--- End quote ---

New York has some really bad gun laws, you couldn't pay me to go there.

--- End quote ---

New York City has bad gun laws.  Not that I'm saying that the rest of New York is like Texas, but at least you can go to a gun store and purchase a rifle.

White Israelite:

--- Quote from: HiWarp on October 29, 2007, 01:08:37 PM ---
--- Quote ---but I have constantly heard the phrase G-d helps those who help themselves
--- End quote ---

I believe this too.  We have free choice, we need to choose to survive by any means possible. 

I know that if I had to I could and WOULD kill someone who was a mortal threat to me or my family, Im not sure how I would feel afterwards, taking a life, but that wouldnt be on my mind at the time and my life and the lives of my family are far more important to me than the person who came to harm us.

--- End quote ---

It's better to be around afterwards to find out how you feel about it than to not be able to defend yourself and never get that chance at all.

--- Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=10412.msg#msg date= ---  I mostly have a gun to protect myself at home, but now that Dave is back home Im thinking of spending some time at his place, he owns 10 acres of wooded land, has his own practice range and is encouraging his friends and family to learn how to survive.

I hope it never gets to that point, but who knows, after the next attack, yes after, not "if", which may be nuclear, who knows what will be happening.

--- End quote ---
Spend as much time as you can at his place.  I've been thinking of getting some land in upstate NY for years and just never seem to get around to it.  There's always something more immediate coming up.  But if this does happen, there won't be anything more immediate than survival.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

New York City has bad gun laws.  Not that I'm saying that the rest of New York is like Texas, but at least you can go to a gun store and purchase a rifle.

--- End quote ---

Are there any restrictions on certain guns? For example, some states ban guns due to cosmetic features. In California, if you have a rifle with the following features

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
Large capacity ammunition magazines
Folding or telescoping stock
Conspicuous pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
Grenade launcher

then it is banned.

Does New York have these same restrictions? This is a major reason I won't move back to Chicago, my Galil and AR15 would violate the laws there if the AWB passes there.

HiWarp:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Are there any restrictions on certain guns? For example, some states ban guns due to cosmetic features. In California, if you have a rifle with the following features

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
Conspicuous pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Grenade launcher

then it is banned.

Does New York have these same restrictions? This is a major reason I won't move back to Chicago, my Galil and AR15 would violate the laws there if the AWB passes there.

--- End quote ---

You won't be happy in New York either.
http://www.nraila.org/statelawpdfs/NYSL.pdf

White Israelite:

--- Quote from: HiWarp on October 29, 2007, 01:38:06 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Conspicuous pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Grenade launcher

then it is banned.

--- End quote ---

You won't be happy in New York either.
http://www.nraila.org/statelawpdfs/NYSL.pdf

--- End quote ---

EWWW! Gun registration for pistols? I won't be visiting new york anytime in the future then.

Why do so many Jews insist on living in New York? Sounds like hell on earth.

Why is there a restriction on how many guns you can own?

White Israelite:
Guys here is a great guide in how to survival an economic collapse. This is a guy who lived in Argentina and wrote how he survived it. Includes everything about obtaining water, where to go, guns you should have, etc.

http://www.birdflumanual.com/resources/Worst_Case_Scenarios/files/Civil%20Disorder%20During%20Argentina's%20Economic%20Collapse%20in%202001%2010Dec2006-1.pdf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version