Author Topic: "Everything is just like the Holocaust", say the liberals  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
"Everything is just like the Holocaust", say the liberals
« on: October 29, 2007, 02:37:15 PM »
I was talking with a friend of mine and stated that the only realistic solution to the Israeli Arab-Israeli Jewish conflict is a population transfer. He then asked about pragmatics and what if they don't want to leave, well I told him I would chain them to the buses if necessary and what if they try to cross the border and come back he asked, I'll shoot them was the quick response. Then he asked me if that sounded like anything else I had ever heard of and yes it did I told him, it sounded like the Pakistan-India population transfer. He was trying to imply that it was similar to the holocaust, but was a little surprised when I brought up India and Pakistan.

Regardless why do so many liberals compare everything to the Holocaust? Where does this deep self-hatred come from? When everyone in the world is fighting for their own interests these Jews are busy fighting for everyone else's causes. Every time Jews try to defend themselves it is either "extremist" or "racist" or "similar to the Holocaust." Indeed if we commit suicide that wouldn't be at all like the Holocaust, they say. Well believe it or not suicide is exactly the reason that so many Jews died in Europe. The question always is how did the Geramns kill 6 million Jews, and the sad answer is of course that the Jews went to the chambers without fighting. The leaders told them not to fight back in fear of "making things worse." Indeed next time they tell you about the Holocaust give them a lecture on the real nature of the Holocaust.

What would these very same Jews say if it was their grandchildren in danger in Israel? What if it was their brothers (which it is despite the fact that they refuse to admit it)? Some day Jews in America will either have to wake up or face the same fate as the Jews in Europe.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Everything is just like the Holocaust", say the liberals
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 02:44:44 PM »
That's why every Jew in America should be armed. Hitler took away guns from Jews so they couldn't fight back.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »
Every one!Just be safe with them! :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »
That's why every Jew in America should be armed. Hitler took away guns from Jews so they couldn't fight back.
but instead ignorant Jews fight for gun-control and other unjewish and too often anti-Jewish causes
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 04:13:17 PM »
but instead ignorant Jews fight for gun-control and other unjewish and too often anti-Jewish causes

Yes, that would be primarily amongst the reform movement. They do not stay true to Torah, they take everything out of context.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 04:14:54 PM »

Yes, that would be primarily amongst the reform movement. They do not stay true to Torah, they take everything out of context.
not only Reformed, there were even Orthodox Rabbi's who marched with Martin Luther king, and marched for blacks to teach in black area schools (which put Jewish teachers out of jobs).
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 04:31:03 PM »

not only Reformed, there were even Orthodox Rabbi's who marched with Martin Luther king, and marched for blacks to teach in black area schools (which put Jewish teachers out of jobs).

That is true, but it appears those with reform background are generally more to the leftist (liberal side) in politics. It's very sad that we have fellow Jews who would do such a thing, in many ways, their wickedness increases anti-semitism and only gives the enemy ammo.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 04:58:51 PM »
Guns for Jews !!!
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »

• Master JTFer
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 10:28:23 PM »
Looks like a Breslover to me.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »
Maniacal Amish.LOL ;) :)

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »
But then you can't stop calling people Nazis, and you dislike people comparing anything to the Holocaust?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 07:10:18 PM »
Liberals also say gays are great. Ignore them. (both the gays and the liberals)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 07:37:06 PM »
But then you can't stop calling people Nazis, and you dislike people comparing anything to the Holocaust?
If it's an accurate comparison maybe, otherwise definitely not. I don't think anything can compare to the scope of the holocaust, not some blacks getting slaughtered in Africa or wherever it is
KAHANE TZADAK!