Author Topic: Still another red-green antisemite  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Still another red-green antisemite
« on: October 29, 2007, 04:31:27 PM »
This text was published today on the German blog http://www.politicallyincorrect.de
I have translated it into the English language. I hope the translation is well.

The original German text, you find here:
http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/2007/10/noch-ein-rot-gruener-antisemit/

An employee of the Afghan embassy in Berlin was dismissed, because he invited inadvertently an Israeli diplomat to a celebration. That is not anything special, because the Islamic republic, which is developed with German money and in the meantime also German human lives [Nato-Mission in Afganistan], naturally don't recognizes the existence right of Israel. It is remarkable that the highest supervisor of the dismissed    is a member of the party of the Greens in Germany.

The German website Israelnetz reported about this issue:

He was a political coworker of the embassy and was exchanged, after he had invited the Israeli diplomat, said "Sultan Ahmad Bahin, the speaker of the Afghan State Department. Like the majority of the countries, that are affected by Islam, Afghanistan don't recognizes the establishment of the State of Israel. The meeting in August was a celebration on the occasion of the Afghan independence day.  The invitation was conveyed to the Israeli diplomat by a "technical error", said Sultan Ahmad Bahin  according to the Israeli daily paper "Ha'aretz". The responsible person did have to give his position up, because Afghanistan maintains no  diplomatic relations with Israel.

The special taste gets this unfriendly act of  Muslime antisemitism by the person of the highest supervisor of the dismissed. The Afghan minister of foreign affairs Ragin Dadfar Spanta, which fled later as Maoist before the Soviet invasion first to Turkey and then to Germany, studied in Aachen, where he received the German citzenship beside the Afghan and became member of the Greens. 1999 he campaigned for  the town council in Aachen, but was not elected and therefore he became later Afghan minister of foreign affairs,  whereby probably his friend and colleague Joschka Fischer might have helped a little bit.

The BILD newspaper already cheered the green antisemite as the Afghan Willy Brandt and was pleased: "the Greens have again a minister of foreign affairs!"
[This is are quotes from the article of the newspaper BILD]
Spantasbiography is comparable to the first social-democratic Federal Chancellor  Willy Brandt (1913-1992). Also he went as a young man into the exile, when into Germany the totalitarian Nazi regime had come to power, and returned, in order to help with the structure of the democracy.

"I am a Green, but I preserve also strong sympathies for the SPD. I am  something like a Red-Green ", described Spanta his political basic adjustment. That is probably also a reason, why the new man who is in the fore of the Afghan State Department wants to set an indication of the emancipation, after during the cabinet formation the only nominated woman did not find majority in the parliament. "I will appoint,  some women ambassadors, also in Berlin should represent a woman Afghanistan", the Minister promised.
[end of quote from Bild newspaper]

For this engaged woman politics in a country, in which the Burka - which body and face-veiling garb for women - not yet disappeared from the streetscape, Spantas German party friend Claudia Roth will be surely grateful.

Ambassador Mrs. Professor Dr. Maliha Zulfacar asks on the homepage the Afghan agency in Germany to the dialogue:
[Quote from the wesite of the Afghan embassy in Germany]
These sides act as a source of  informations over politics, economics, culture, and society of the Islamic state Afghanistan. In particular over the development of the reconstruction of Afghanistan and the bilateral relations with Germany we hold you up to date. In addition we want to promote the dialogue within the Afghan community to Germany. With the help of the high availability of the Internet, we hope to be able to answer your inquiries to the consular Attachée in a short time. Your suggestions, proposals and questions are always welcome.
[End of quote]

If you, dear readers, have questions at Mrs. Zulfacar, address these to the following address (please consider that Jews are unwanted):

Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Taunusstr. 3 corner Kronbergerstr. 5
14193 Berlin
telephone: +49 (0) 30,206 73 50
fax: +49 (0) 30,229 15 10
email: info@botschaft afghanistan.de
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Still another red-green antisemite
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 05:06:37 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D @ afgans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Still another red-green antisemite
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 08:29:01 AM »
This text was published today on the German blog http://www.politicallyincorrect.de
I have translated it into the English language. I hope the translation is well.
very well!

I also find this one very interesting:
http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/wp/uploads/2007/10/islam_christentum.pdf
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.