Author Topic: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Kislev, Sunday, November 11  (Read 13568 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Kislev, Sunday, November 11
« on: October 22, 2007, 02:49:28 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Do you believe countries should claim land in Antarctica or should it only belong to G-d? Do you think Americans should settle Antarctica permanently?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 08:38:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Kislev, Sunday, November 11
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 05:59:06 AM »
I posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Prior to coming to the realization that Jews shouldn't celebrate American holidays, did you used to celebrate any, and if so, which ones?

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 03:45:49 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 01:34:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Today I came across a very disturbing and disgusting website of 5th column islamic barbarian traitors based in Washington, D.C., and has branches in Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, and Philadelphia. They call themselves "as sabiqun" (the vanguard),http://www.sabiqun.net/index.html have stolen and desecrated the Kahanist insignia, and incite their fellow muslim filth to commit sedition/treason.

Such groups are allowed to freely operate in the United States and the government does nothing about it. It seems like they are waiting for the muzzies to do something then come in and arrest the lot of them. My question to you is: Why, in your opinion, are these satanic savages allowed into America and to do these things with impunity?

Mstislav
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 11:50:44 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 01:51:24 AM »
The other day a student brought a bibi gun to class so I brought the gun and the dirty pellets to the affirmative action principal. I left for a while and came back to find the principal chewing on something. I couldn't believe my eyes! SHE WAS CHEWING ON THE DIRTY PELLETS FROM THE KID'S SCHOOLBAG! These pellets were black.

She said,"You don't have to worry about the gun they just shoot hard candy and one of thems is sour." The lack of grammar is unbelievable...double negatives,"we is, you is" etc. And the city pays her $110,000 a year. Is there any way to get this ebonics spewing creature fired?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 12:58:26 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 01:53:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Rav Kahane, atleast when speaking english, was alot calmer than you when speaking.

What is the reason for your difference of speaking style?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 09:09:47 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 03:59:42 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

With all due respect--there is a danger facing all of us MUCH greater than world Islam. China is taking over the world as we speak, very rapidly. In ten years, China will have more wealth than the rest of the world combined. In a couple of years, our foreign debt to China will exceed our GNP. In twenty years, China will have more technology than the rest of the world combined. China already has more heavy factories than the rest of the world combined, thanks in large part to outsourcing.

China already owns our country and has not had to fire a shot. All she needs to do is play the bill collector, which she most certainly will someday.

Muslims are but pawns of China and her ally Russia in the long run. What we are facing is a world government whose level of sophistication, finesse, and absolute control will soon make the Roman, Nazi, and Soviet empires look like ancient Zimbabwe.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:39:07 PM by C.F. »

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 06:44:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim!! 

The man I have been writing to you about, Bill Kregler, got himself re-elected to my board of directors.  I hope he doesn't carry out his threat and throw out myself and my fellow jewish residents of my co-op.  I want to ask you, what do you think about my questions on the Ask JTF shows.  Some people have been complaing that my questions are "Silly" and we all know what you are going to say about them.  I signed up early when the forum started.  I think that some questions posted here are a waste of your time because they don't ask question about what's going on in Israel or here in America.  Thank you for your answer.  Let's go JTF!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »
Chaim

What do you think of the red yarn bracelets that are supposed to prevent the evil eye?  I tend to notice that non Jewish Romanians, Hungarians, and other Eastern Europeans gentiles believe in it as the Lubovitch do.

And if it does prevent the evil eye, how?  It is red string.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 06:34:43 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 01:42:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who do you think was America's best President and who was the worst?

Thanks for answering my questions and all the hard work you do.

Yisrael

« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 08:20:05 AM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 04:09:13 AM »
Shalom, Chaim.

What is your take on the rank insanity of the western Europeans? I know they've always been anti-semitic, but why do you think they are so reluctant to do something about their muslim minorities who have openly stated their intentions to rape, murder, forcibly convert or enslave them? Surely even immoral perverts and anti-semites have a sense of self-preservation!

Toda,

Newman.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 07:26:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

You were unfairly imprisoned for helping free the Soviet Jews. What was it like to be in prison? What did you learn from your experience? How did you keep yourself motivated? What did you do the day you left prison?

Shabbat Shalom,

Merk

« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 06:51:41 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Chaim how important is rioting to get the message across about a nationwide issue.. i am not sure if you are aware of the cronulla riots in Sydney, Australia, but about 6000 of us attended them and what became an affective way to combat the lebenese population from attacking life guards at the beach and raping women in the streets...

I know JDL did a fair bit of rioting in its day but with current worldwide issues that threaten the civilized world, is rioting a waste of time?

thanks as always, Sergio

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 10:05:36 AM »
Dear CBP,

I, as you know, always defend Zionism is the religious, spiritual and biblical way, despite my very limited Torah knowledge, however, many in the Charedi-religious world regret it as Zionism, they say was in the hands of the secular so-called ‘Zionists’- who used it to harm Judaism, the Torah and Jews’ heritage. 
      They used Zionism to escape anti-semitism, not for spiritual or religious reasons, and they posed a danger to Charedim because of their attitudes towards Rabbanim, Roshei Yeshivah, mitzvoth etc.
The secularists have become bankrupt and only Torah-true Judaism prevails – the Orthodox religious nationalists and the Charedi religious.

Thank YOU - and Shalom.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 03:50:27 PM »
Some of the so called Conservitave Republicans turn to
the talk show hosts. That's fine.

Some even turn to "All in the Family",
"the Simpsons", etc...

Is that any bettern than watching stupid un-"reality" shows
and talen-less shows like un-"American Idol"?

For the past 14 years, I haven't had a TV, but I do have 9 computers on my network.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 03:56:09 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  Your suggestion to get others involved in making YT videos was a Great Idea!
  Our JTF members have shown in these videos how much they care and believe in the Righteous cause that JTF stands for... I guess you have to be a Special Breed to go against all the Masses, and believe that we Can change the world for the better.
                                                           Thanks as Always,
                                                              Dan

P.S. We really have great members here, glad to be a part of it!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 01:20:40 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »
Hello Chaim

Being that you have had so many.  Of all your encounters with Affrimative Action people what is the worst of the worst expirience you ever had?

What exactly is Kwanza is that a legit reason to shoplift and steal hubcaps?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 01:56:40 AM »
Dear Chaim,
I have watched all your videos, and have decided to join this great forum.  I feel a bit strange asking this question but would like to hear your response. I was wondering what you thought about some Christian Albanians? I know some of the so-called Christians in Albania are traitors and support the Muslim Terrorists in Kosovo which I think is a disgrace. However, My mom is a Conservative Albanian-American Orthodox woman who supports Israel, Serbia and what you stand for. I support Serbia and believe Serbia has always historically belonged to the Serbs. Keep up the great work Chaim against Islamic Terrorism.

Thanks for the great videos

-JTFFan

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 05:57:40 AM »
Hello Chaim,

What is your opinion of the self hating Jewish attourney Roy Cohn? I am sure you know of him as he was the attourney to McCarthy in the 1950s. He was also a homosexual who died of Aids.

Thank You

Moshe.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 09:40:18 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you heard that the people who dodge the army in Israel is nearly 30%. What do u think the punishment should be. Just to let u know; relating to last weeks question many white people in London wear the Kaffiyeh.

Toda Achi

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »
Hi Chaim,

It seems like the fight for the release of Jonathon Pollard is on the backburner in Israel and among JTF.  So I was wondering if you are going to be making a youtube video to urge the release of Jonathon Pollard? And when you become prime minister what will you do to urge the American government to release him?

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 12:20:09 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Who is your favorite twentieth century US President?

Offline Adam04

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 06:02:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Im 11, my mom (Kelly) finally let me sign up and post on the forum!

What do you think the immediate and long term changes would be in America if (and I REALLY hope this doesnt happen) a democrat wins the next presidency?

Thanks for your opinion
Adam

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 09:03:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Bulgarians?

Oh, by the way, Dalmacija is pronounced (dal-MA-tsi-ya), and my birthday is on November 11.)

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 11:36:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Are you skilled at word games such as scrabble, jeopardy, or crossword puzzles?

Todah

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 02:39:58 PM »
hi chaim! well, to answer you, no the gays here dont wear clothe's like women, they dress normal, but act very gay! so i told my political sci professor i wouldent be going to that leccture, hes cool with it. did you know, every club on campus has one day a week they control the quad, friday's are bglad's and divarse identity's day. this past friday bglad had a big poster sign, it said in eighty's the FBI sold drug's to black ppl in the getto's, and used the money to build HIV factorys! this is crazy talk, i thought the govt trys to stop ppl from catching aid's. why are they so nuts, thanks tony.