Author Topic: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Kislev, Sunday, November 11  (Read 13566 times)

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Kislev, Sunday, November 11
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 05:47:02 AM »
The text below was reported on Arutz Sheva on Friday 9th Nov - Shabbat Toldot!

Has there ever been such a betrayal of our people? This will be the third churban of our eternal capital Yerushalayim.

We MUST urge our Rabbis (especially the Chief Rabbinate of Israel and the current (not approved) Sanhedrin) to declare the day the Annapolis Conference is scheduled for as well as three days in three weeks previous on the same day of the conference in each of those preceding three weeks as 24 hour fast days - no work and wearing of sack cloth!

May HaShem punish and curse the apikorsim and k'firim leading the Knesset to temporal and eternal damnation.

'Breakthrough' in Annapolis Talks

(IsraelNN.com) Israel thinks its negotiations with the PLO have been crowned with success, according to a report in Ma'ariv/NRG Friday. The report says a "breakthrough" was achieved when the PLO side agreed to Israel's demand that the creation of an Arab state in Judea, Samaria and Gaza be conditional on "effective counter-terror fighting" by the PLO.

Quoting Israeli diplomatic sources, the report says Israel will apparently announce its intention to divide Jerusalem and to make "significant territorial concessions" in Judea and Samaria. Israel will also agree to a "compromise" regarding the Arab "refugees" (descendants of Arabs who lived within the current Israeli borders in the past).

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 06:17:16 AM »
What your opinion of the show Sanford and son?

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 06:56:48 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Liberals always say Blacks and Hispanics commit crime because they live in poverty. They expect people to believe that when the filthy negro savages rape humans at a rate thousands of times higher than the humans rape them at it's because of poverty. As if poverty has anything to do with rape. I do however believe poor people are more likely to commit crimes not related to poverty like rape. Not because they're poor but because poor people are more likely to be evil, lazy and stupid which is why they're poor in the first place. The poverty doesn't cause the crime the behavior causes both the poverty and the crime. If a middle class Asian person were to be put into poverty he would not be any more likely to rape than before, but if a poor Black person were to made rich they'd still be as likely to rape as before (like Black rapists in the NBA). What do you think?

Thank You

« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 06:59:35 PM by Ralph »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2007, 07:35:21 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  G-d bless you for continuing the fight in such a great way.  Well, as you may have heard, a schwartze admitted murdering a Jewish realtor in NYC this week, Linda Stein I believe.  Apparently this was her thanks for employing the black woman.  Anyway, I was wondering if you have any recent affirmative action stories to share, as these great people continue to pay back the Jews for being at the forefront of the Civil Rights movement.  All the best, Chaim.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007, 07:38:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Don’t you think that the US government’s actions in the Kosovo conflict was not so much dictated by a desire to help Muslims as by a desire to spite Russia, which has historical, ethnical, religious, and political bonds with the Serbs?

Thanks a lot.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 08:19:57 PM »
Do you think that Al Qaeda would have been able to successfully pull off the 9/11 attacks if Rabbi Kahane were still alive?

Daniel
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:57:22 PM by Daniel »

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 08:56:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,
        On a previous episode some time ago, you said you were against of use of nuclear energy as a substitute to Arab oil. But over time I've done research, and i can honestly say that it is probably the best alternative. Even France is getting nearly 80% of their electricity from nuclear power, in this case it wouldn't be such a bad idea to emulate them. It's cheaper than oil, not as dangerous to obtain as coalmines, which can be death traps, and unlike the ethanol scam, it wouldn't need to be subsidized by the government. All we need to do is build more power plants. What is your position on this issue?

Sincerely,
         Gruzinit
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 11:21:07 PM »
Chaim, if you had the option of making 100k a year doing something you really like and 300k a year doing something you don't like, then which one would you chose?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 01:31:48 AM »
Shalom Chaim, kol tuv.

I've been active on the forum, just haven't thought of questions to ask!

This is just a quick statement before I get to my question -
I am running for State Assembly next year in district 26, so if you know anybody in the areas of Bayside, Whitestone, Malba, Beechurst, Douglaston, Little Neck and Fresh Meadows, I'll need all the signatures and votes I can get! I need 1500 signatures to get my name on the ballot.

My question - What do you think about Assemblyman Dov Hikind?

תודה
Vito

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 04:19:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I think there is some hope of a mass-movement forming. 

Lou Dobbs is doing a good job in forming a movement. 

Lou has done a great job at convincing people of the flaws of both political parties.  Everyday people are re-registering from a Democrat or Republican, to an independent, eliminating their affiliation with any political party.  This shows that they are very unhappy with the establishments of both parties.  The fact that Lou is able to draw support from both former Republicans and former Democrats is that Americans are uniting behind the issues that he supports.   

I think that Lou's views tend to represent real conservative principles.  So maybe the Democrats who are leaving the Democrat party weren't really crazy liberals but were previously manipulated into becoming a Democrat. 

I try to watch his show on CNN at least a couple days per week.  Lou's positions have been gaining a lot of support among Americans.  For example, in the spring of 2006, the politicians went from a majority supporting "comprehensive immigration reform" to November 2007, about 1.5 years later, to the point where there's more opposition to it as well as opposed to Spitzer's license plan.  These politicians have been hearing the anger from their constituents. 

The special-interest groups and the corporations can't stand Dobbs. 

In my opinion, the candidate Lou would probably like the best is Duncan Hunter.  However, Dobbs doesn't want a candidate who is registered with either political party.  If Lou were to find a candidate to endorse, that person would gain a significant level of support, much greater than Ron Paul's. 

I think that JTF tends to agree with the issues that Lou supports so I think this is a good sign how much support Lou has been gaining. 

You should read the following article later after you're done with the show:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1007/6478.html

(The article is two pages)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 08:58:13 AM »
   When a good leadership takes power in our gorvernment, who should be more responsible for paying back the wrongs of section 8 and public housing? The landlords who accept payments from the government, or the savages that receive the free housing at taxpayer expense?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2007, 10:52:51 AM »
Chaim,

I currently spend a dollar every Tuesday and Friday on the Mega Millions. Do you think that Jews should abstain from playing the Lottery?

Glad to see you on the forum. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 11:57:05 AM »
This is from Harel156:

Chaim, greetings.
What is your opinion on the 9/11 event. We all know how the towers fell, but what about WTC #7. All experts I heard say this building, which was hit by nothing, came down as by a planned demolition, I saw pictures. (Not withstanding the 2 planes that hit the towers, I think the 2 towers, in the brief end, came down in the same way – that is structured demo). But I have no explanation. Do you?

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 12:08:55 PM »
How does Kahana-ism and your belief-system differ from Enlightenment liberalism and the ideology of America's Founding Fathers?

Best Wishes,

Zan'   
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 02:01:29 PM »
Hello Chaim,
why it is not allowed for Jews to mix dairy and poultry? Or am I mistaken?
Thank you!
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

A lot of people on JTF can speak many languages fluently e.g Italien, serbian etc

Maybe some of your videos should have different versions with either subtitles in other languages or an over voice. Then more people will understand your video and the message of JTF, stretching it globally. What do you think?

I'm also asking your permission to do this on one of your videos regarding Islam, in arabic. Would this cause unnessecary war-fare or spark a lot more debate?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

I heard all radioshows on the website http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.php of the year 2007. You mentioned there the concept of a Jewish Kingdom. It sounds very good. I like the great ancient kings, like David and Salomon.
Which rights and responsibilities would have a king in the constitution?

Truly yours,

Ullrich

P.S. I like JTF.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 10:12:33 PM »
ב״ה
Dear Chaim,
Once the movement really gets going in Israel and becomes a political party, would you consider an alignment with Shas, Moledet, or Chayil?

Thanks as always,
Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2007, 02:18:17 AM »
You say that the goal of Pharoah was to make people into numbers by keeping them from having names. Yet the ancient Egyptians did have names and indeed the Book of Genesis even mentions an Egyptian named Potiphar. So could you clarify what you meant?