Author Topic: The Ultimate Taqiyya  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
The Ultimate Taqiyya
« on: October 30, 2007, 03:26:15 AM »
http://www.gazette.uwo.ca/article.cfm?section=FrontPage&articleID=1054&month=10&day=25&year=2007
This lady has "translated" the Koran. She knows people are waking up so she changed verses like:

"Perhaps the most controversial translation appears in chapter four, verse 34, where men are given license to punish disobedient wives. The Arabic word idrib — traditionally translated as the imperative “to beat” — is replaced with the phrase “to go away.”

Umair Malak, a third-year political science student and MSA member, agreed with the interpretation. “That’s what I was taught, and I think most Muslims are taught.

“The best thing to do is to walk away.”

“The Arabic word [idrib] has 25 different meanings,” Dr. Bakhtiar explained. “It could be ‘to strike’ or ‘to turn aside’ ... The prophet never beat anyone, why should the text contradict that?”

Finally, the Arabic word kufr, traditionally meaning “infidel,” has been translated as “those ungrateful to G-d” in The Sublime Quran."

Here's the book on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Sublime-Quran-Laleh-Bakhtiar/dp/1567447503/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-0635061-1017517?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193728911&sr=8-1
. I predict more Muslims will be practicing Taqiyya by changing the Koran itself.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 03:33:58 AM by Ralph »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: The Ultimate Takia
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 03:35:02 AM »
They shud change the Koran and hadiths in A-rabic not translations which are not authoritative texts; and frankly speaking the Pissslam is still piece of crap no matter what you'll do with them.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Ultimate Taqiyya
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 03:36:18 AM »
Isnt poland free?   to speak ones mind now?
Wayne jude! ;)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 03:48:17 AM »
Wayne jude! ;)

We were untill anexion... Acesion to EU, now I can be thrown to jail becouse I involuntary break some pro Palestinian law in Ireland for ex. The new tractat reforming EU which my traitorus goverment signed will strip last vestages of our souveregnity; it's new Targowica. You Americans are happy to live in country with first and second ammendments we in Europe and Israel can only enwy yor freedoms. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 03:51:23 AM »
Sorry didnt know!
wayne >:(

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 03:52:36 PM »
Wayne jude! ;)

We were untill anexion... Acesion to EU, now I can be thrown to jail becouse I involuntary break some pro PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi law in Ireland for ex. The new tractat reforming EU which my traitorus goverment signed will strip last vestages of our souveregnity; it's new Targowica. You Americans are happy to live in country with first and second ammendments we in Europe and Israel can only enwy yor freedoms. 

Thats terrible, youre always welcome here but who knows how much longer we will have those rights :-\

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 03:56:03 PM »
NOT much longer Im guessing! >:(