Author Topic: What's w/ treating Muslim women as victims, then hating them for being Muslim?  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
Are they innocent or what? I see a lot of faked concerned followed by treating other Muslims as dogs.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Are they innocent or what? I see a lot of faked concerned followed by treating other Muslims as dogs.
in all honesty they are pigs in my opinion, but the thing is that many women's rights groups will be happy if those women got birth-control and abortion. Also, it would destabilize the Muslim society which is always nice
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

I admit that a long time ago I felt sorry for them....no longer, Ive seen them as "proud mothers" of suicide bombers, suicide bombers themselves, they are just as dangerous and just as vile as muslim men.  There was a "muslim mother" who was going to get on a plane in the UK with a tiny infant with explosive matieral in the baby bottle, and kill the child along with a plane full of people.....muslim women are not now and never have been "mothers" they are mere incubators for terroritst....a REAL mother would die or kill protecting her child, not send him out to kill others. >:(

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Whoever said that you can't hate someone who is a victim?  Just because someone is a victim does not mean you are required to like him.  I don't see your point. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Ehud Olmert is a victim of the horrible disease, cancer, that doesn't mean you have to like him.

I could murder you, and be raped by somebody else. God Forbid. That makes me a victim even though I've committed an even worse act.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
They are pigs. >:(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
I don't have any sympathy for them.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
And well we should not. >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I especially don't like muslim woman with European ID cards,  who openly brag that they are voting on muslim candidates.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
They are Guilty as their men.Let em hang!!!!!!!!!!!!And hang them highest,as a  lesson! >:( O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
DANnnnnnn.I agree ,good point! ;) :)
Exactally
wayne jude :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
I only feel sorry for the ones who don't turn around and then defend Islam and criticize the West and Judeo-Christian values.  If they really want sympathy, they should do the smart thing and leave that G-d-forsaken so called religion.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
muslim women are just as bad as the males. Bringing to light the way they get treated is to show others how vile this satanic deathcult really is.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
They defend it ,they should live it as well!They are vile cowards at best! :)

kellymaureen

The second a non muslim points out how horribly islam treats women...there are loud screams of 'islamophobia' and then hoards of walking trash bags come out in defence of having their testimony be worth half that of a mans in court, having to have 4 muslim male witnesses to prove a rape, being beaten, being forced to have 3 co wives and her husband having countless 'temporary wives', FGM, amongst the other fun things sharia has in store for women.....muslim women DEFEND this, they are no better, in fact worse in many ways.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Thank you! :)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ehud Olmert is a victim of the horrible disease, cancer, that doesn't mean you have to like him.

I could murder you, and be raped by somebody else. G-d Forbid. That makes me a victim even though I've committed an even worse act.

ooo, I like that example.  So smart
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Walking zombies that eat off any body's,body.LOL >:(