Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 54502 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 07:08:30 PM »
There is nothing wrong with women voting.
Then don't let me hear you complain about Liberals and Liberal policy.
Women and men vote for whoever they want. There are women who vote for conservatives just as there are men who vote for liberal B.S.
Not in general.
So to you, more women vote for leftist B.S and that is why you do not think they should be given the right to vote?
In a nutshell.
There are exceptions, but in general, yes.  Women tend to want peace at any price.
Ah ha, now we are getting somewhere. Is there any stats available showing that more women than men want peace at any price?

Men and Women think differently.  (Remember, I'm talking in generalities.)

Women tend to be subjective, men, objective.

Women are more likely to use diplomacy.  Men are more likely to fight. 

Women are more likely to 'not hurt anyone's feelings' ('political correctness', 'tolerance', etc.).  Men are more likely to speak plainly ('racism', 'sexism', 'intolerance', etc.). 

This is what I mean.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:10:21 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2007, 07:52:08 PM »

You just pissed Adam613 off.
I always thought AHMAD613 was a Muslim.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2007, 07:58:41 PM »
HERE goes!Maybe democracy isn't such a great idea.I love our founding fathers but that was another question they had a problem with.NO im not a commy !LOL :::D

ftf

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2007, 08:15:05 PM »
HERE goes!Maybe democracy isn't such a great idea.I love our founding fathers but that was another question they had a problem with.NO im not a commy !LOL :::D
If you're picking up on my comment about democracy possibly ebing a lacking idea, you should also note that I am anti almost everything left wing...

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
ftf no and yes .Picking up on it but I think sometimes the people don't like what is right so why trust them.Remember your talking to a right wing nut job here. ;)NO communist utopia in my mind.Theocracy of a sort run by judges perhaps? :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2007, 08:37:57 PM »
I always vote conservative, have never had a bleeding heart, and got tired of the 'give peace a chance' bumper stickers I see everywhere around here so I ordered a 'give war a chance' one online and put it in my back window....for some reason people keep wanting to give me the finger...those nutty "peace" lovers ^-^

ftf

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »
ftf no and yes .Picking up on it but I think sometimes the people don't like what is right so why trust them.Remember your talking to a right wing nut job here. ;)NO communist utopia in my mind.Theocracy of a sort run by judges perhaps? :)
I really don't know, all I know is that our current system doesn't work.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »
I really don't know, all I know is that our current system doesn't work.

Women's Suffrage, my friend.  Women's Suffrage.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2007, 09:07:36 PM »
I personally only don't believe in Idiot's Suffrage...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »

I'm not sure what you mean.

ftf

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »

He means that idots shouldn't be allowed to vote, but everyone else should.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2007, 09:13:36 PM »
Funny then I would like democracy! O0

Joe Schmo

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »
He means that idots shouldn't be allowed to vote, but everyone else should.

Oh, I get it.  Well, we all have opinions.  

Rabbi Kahane said, "That's what makes ballgames."

Kiwi

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2007, 10:44:49 PM »
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia —  Malaysia's Muslim men are suffering sleepless nights and cannot pray properly because their thoughts are distracted by a growing number of women who wear sexy clothes in public, a prominent cleric said.

Thats the funniest thing I have ever read  :::D

newman

« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2007, 03:02:40 AM »
I'm with ftf on this one.

Women's clothing choices are irrelevant.

Part of living in a free society and being a responsible adult is coping with temptation. We all walk past Porsche convertibles but resist the urge to hotwire it and drive away. We all walk past a bakery on our way home when we're hungry but don't jump the counter and steal the hot rolls. So we should ALL be able to cope with the sight of attractive women be they in tents, mini skirts or nude without resorting to rape or going cross-eyed.

As far as sufferage is concerned:

Woman should be able to vote just as they should be able to work, get elected to office, sit on a jury or start a business. They pay tax afterall. Didn't the founding Fathers say "no taxation without representation"?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2007, 09:40:29 AM »

Part of living in a free society and being a responsible adult is coping with temptation. We all walk past Porsche convertibles but resist the urge to hotwire it and drive away. We all walk past a bakery on our way home when we're hungry but don't jump the counter and steal the hot rolls. So we should ALL be able to cope with the sight of attractive women be they in tents, mini skirts or nude without resorting to rape or going cross-eyed.

Woman should be able to vote just as they should be able to work, get elected to office, sit on a jury or start a business. They pay tax afterall. Didn't the founding Fathers say "no taxation without representation"?

Then enjoy the death of our society, Newman...because it is GOING to happen.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2007, 09:44:39 AM »

That's good one OdKahaneChai; it expalains a lot. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Joe Schmo

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2007, 09:55:34 AM »

If clothing choices are irrelevant, why do Orthodox Jewish Women ALL dress modestly?  Coincidence?! 

And by the way, beautiful women are FAR more tempting to men than Cars or food. 

newman

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2007, 09:56:29 AM »

Our society isn't dieing because women vote, work or speak up.

It's going down the drain because of self-hate,false white guilt, moral relativism and spiritual bankruptsy............all of these corrupt ideas were started by communists and liberal academics- ALL MEN, BTW.

Margaret Thatcher saved Britain from (male) Labor Party economic ruin and destroyed the Argentinian invasion of the Falklands.

Golda Meir ordered the assassination of arab terrorists post Munich.

Deborah (of the book of Judges) was a great military leader of the Hebrew Nation and the wisest person in her day.

Closer to home......:

Lisa, Kellymaureen and Shoshana are courageous, conservative, "kill-the-enemy" women. Would you want to see their votes not count this election? Should we discourage 50% of our population from making a contribution to our society?

newman

« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2007, 10:01:25 AM »

If clothing choices are irrelevant, why do Orthodox Jewish Women ALL dress modestly?  Coincidence?! 

They're a nation of priests and are held to higher standards than us.
Their standards of modesty are not required by us any more than their food laws.

And by the way, beautiful women are FAR more tempting to men than Cars or food. 

Not if your more hungry than horny. If you hadn't eaten for 12 hrs and I offered you Drew Barrymore or a pizza, you'd take the pizza.

ftf

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »
Margaret Thatcher saved Britain from (male) Labor Party economic ruin and destroyed the Argentinian invasion of the Falklands.
Margaret Thatcher was a disaster.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:34 PM »

It's going down the drain because of self-hate,false white guilt, moral relativism and spiritual bankruptsy............all of these corrupt ideas were started by communists and liberal academics- ALL MEN, BTW.

Deborah (of the book of Judges) was a great military leader of the Hebrew Nation and the wisest person in her day.

Closer to home......:

Lisa, Kellymaureen and Shoshana are courageous, conservative, "kill-the-enemy" women. Would you want to see their votes not count this election? Should we discourage 50% of our population from making a contribution to our society?

Women are meant for having children, not voting, not warfare.

Saying that there are 'kill the enemy' women is like saying there are good black people.  It may be true, but we're still talking about a small percentage of people.

Most Women want 'peace at any price' and 'safety at all costs'.

ftf

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2007, 12:55:30 PM »

Closer to home......:

Saying that there are 'kill the enemy' women is like saying there are good black people.  It may be true, but we're still talking about a small percentage of people.

If they want safety at all costs, we simply must make them realise that "peace now" leads to disasters in the long run.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2007, 12:57:22 PM »

Closer to home......:

If they want safety at all costs, we simply must make them realise that "peace now" leads to disasters in the long run.

Yes, but how do we do that?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2007, 01:09:43 PM »
Just a comment.I think women in long dresses look soooo much more beautiful than a women in tight jeans.I always let them know. :)