Author Topic: What happened Israel?  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
What happened Israel?
« on: October 25, 2006, 11:16:20 PM »
I was born before the modern state of Israel was formed and while I was to young to remember that I remember the  Suez crisis of 1956, the 1967 six day war and again the 1973 war.

My memory might be fading but I seem to remember Israel enjoyed the strong support of America and most of the west during each of these wars.

Concerning the seven day war I found this from the New York Post http://www.varchive.org/obs/481031.htm

New York Post
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 1948

The Seven-Day War
The Egyptians are Weak with the Sword
but Strong with Their Mouths

How the tables have turned with much of the educational intelligentsia openly supporting the  Intifada, al Qaeda and "insurgents" in Iraq.  This is exactly like the World Jewish Congress supporting Hitler in his rise to power in Germany.

Are these people blind to the kind of animals they lend their support to?

So what caused this shift in politic?

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: What happened Israel?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 11:37:14 PM »
The Western intelligentsia never liked the Jews but they had respect for how strong the Israel was. When Israel, or more precisely her leaders, became weak. The hatred remained but the respect was gone.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 08:08:53 PM »
I think, simply, that Israel kicked ass, and earned respect.  Now they ARE asses, and get little respect.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 09:10:58 PM »
I think, simply, that Israel kicked ass, and earned respect.  Now they ARE asses, and get little respect.

They kicked asses 30 years ago but today they kiss butt... Mohammadan butt. It's heartbreaking to watch.

Islam, the religion of the ignorant.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 12:27:38 AM »
its more like Israel kicked [censored] soo to speak becuase most of the people just came into Israel. they werent brainwashed enough by the bolshevik zionists with their educational system and western ideals, soo the Jews fought and fought hard, but nowadays theirs a lot of bullsh*t, but also it became like most western countries and thats lazy, narrow-minded, with loss of idealism. But whateva you just wait the opposite will happen with the Jews, Jews will rise up and claim their title and priests of the world, they just need to get ride of a certain "shell" of immpurity which controls the state, media, institutions and thus holds very powerfully many peoples minds, and its a system that is hard to crack, but im sure that were probably in the process of it, becuase yes maybe on the political and even all the leaders it looks hopeless, but in peoples minds and individaul level its changing.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 01:17:50 AM »
I believe that the recent changes in Israel are much more sinister in origin; being that the remaining first generation of Israeli politcal figures has quite literally been bribed and / or blackmailed by the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the U.S. State Department.
Why would this have taken place; the United States (former friend, ally, and benefactor) doing a complete "about face" and reducing the Jewish State to the status of a banana republic dictatorship?
Simple....the United States has no friends; only "interests".  In the last 25 years of completely un-Constitutional Government, the greatest creditor nation in the history of the world, rather than adapt sound economic and social policies as mandated by the Constitution, instead chose to continue a mindless welfare state spending spree combined with "wars for profit" policy at the expense of her own sovereignty; through the selling of the U.S. "out of control" debt level to our very enemies...namely the Saudis, UAE, and the Communist Chinese.
The completely broke U.S., combined with top to bottom social disintegration resulting from "political correctness" and "affirmative action" race quotas, is so completely bankrupt as to have willingly chosen to dismantle the most powerful industrial machine ever seen on earth, reduce the entire middle class and working class to third world serfdom living standards, and invest all of its available resources in Communist Chinese slave labor cheap "knock-off" merchandise.
The willful failure to eliminate U.S. dependance on foreign oil and the deliberate obstruction of any and all attempts to interfere with obscene oil company profits, has now placed the U.S. in the most precarious position since the Great Depression.
Result:  China & the House Of Saud are now "calling the shots" over U.S. foreign policy regarding Israel & Islam; the goal being the complete elimination of the Jewish presence from the Middle East to appease the Arabs and secure the oil supply.  The "Peace Process--"Roadmap To Peace" is the reuse under which diplomacy is to be used to weaken Israel until she simply collapses.
Today, the entire Government of Israel is comparable to the Norwegian Government of Quisling during WWII.  It no longer matters what the people desire or how they vote, only the puppets who owe their lives and money literally to the power players in the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderburgers, Trilateral Commission, & their minions are to govern the Jews....any variance from U.S. dictates will result in the end of their careers and possibly the end of their lives.  Ever wonder how Shimon Peres & the other Bolshevik anti-Jews are consistently at the top of the power heap?...even when Sharon won the greatest popular landslide election in Israeli history on his platform of "no compromise with terror"?