Author Topic: The smell of muslims  (Read 19048 times)

newman

Re: The smell of muslims
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
Can I please ban that p.o.s. now?

By all means.

Once we toy with them there's no point wasting more time refuting their Anti-Israel/UN/BBC blood libels.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2007, 12:14:54 PM »

I don't know who this guy is or what he said. But didn't Jimmy Sullivan say that we shouldn't ban those people who express anti-Israel views and that it would be better and more constructive to debate them rather than ban them?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »
We already did, and Newman did a great job of it. 

newman

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2007, 12:17:02 PM »

I don't know who this guy is or what he said. But didn't Jimmy Sullivan say that we shouldn't ban those people who express anti-Israel views and that it would be better and more constructive to debate them rather than ban them?

If they're open-minded, sure. But if it's just the usual BBC/PLO/UN lies being dragged out who could be bothered?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2007, 03:29:39 AM »
He's no honest nazi but something even worse the self hating liberal worm with no backbone and brain full of crappy marxist liberation theology mascarerding his hatred to Jews and Israel as antizionism; I ask him one more time; what specific war crimes and terror act Israel comitted? My parents are traditional  catholics and they respect Jews; especialy Israeli ones. They still don't like the Polish  Jews who're 90% liberal and/or postcomunist but they support the Israel's fighting to survival against palestinians and they are suprised that Jews are so so tolerant towards their A-rab nazi muslims sworn enemies. So please don't compare theologains to true catholics What can you say about man who worship UN, EU and BBC? ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2007, 10:30:43 AM »
The Muslim I know don't smell bad, they have normal smell.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2007, 10:33:35 AM »
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!