General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For October 29 Broadcast

(1/6) > >>

admin:
B"H

Thank you for anwering my questions about your family. What's your sister's name? How old is she? What's her husband's first name in English and Hebrew, how old is he, and what is their last name? How many kids do they have and how old are their kids? What are their English and Hebrew names?

How did your mom's family end up here if others ended up in Israel?

How did your father have the English name Paul if he was from Poland? Have you considered pressing charges against the affirmative action doctors you said are responisible for his death? Did he have heart problems? My maternal grandfather (Murray/Menachem Mendel) died when he was almost 91 in the hospital a few weeks after he had a heart attack. He got sick from the catheterization procedure. I noticed that some of the nurses that kept coming to his room were black men with tattoos. Do you think these types of nurses are unqualified? My grandfather was thin so maybe that is why he lived to be 90. He was so thin that if you touched his arms, you could feel his bones.

Since I asked you about your family, I will tell you about mine. I'm 24 years old and will be 25 on December 6 (The Hebrew date is 10 Kislev.). I have one sister and no brothers. My sister's name is Nina and her Hebrew name is Sima Tfacha (Apple in Iraqi, after the name of my great grandmother who I told you had blonde hair and blue eyes.). She is 21 years old and will be 22 on October 31 (I believe the Hebrew date is 5 Cheshvan.).  My mom's name is Judi and her Hebrew name is Esther Chana. They don't agree with me on my political opinions or with JTF's opinions. My dad's only name is Rachamim and he is named after his paternal grandfather (Tfacha's husband.). My parents are divorced.

The following are my other questions that weren't answerd on the last show.

Why did you once say Arabs used to be more advanced than Europe before they were Muslims and became dumb because of The Koran? I know that Muslims and Jews in The Middle East were more advanced than Europeans in The Dark Age but that was already after the start of Islam. How then do you explain your above statement?

Another error that you make that is common among many people is that you say Jonathan Pollard gave Israel the information to bomb the Iraqi Arab Muslim Nazi nuclear reactor. My mom knows Esther Pollard personally since The 1970's and Esther told me at a Pollard rally in Jerusalem in 2003 that Jonathan was a spy only starting in 1983 (The bombing was in 1981.) and she said what you said is a mistake that is common. He did however provide Israel with information about Iraq's chemical weapons which led Israel to prepare gas masks and sealed rooms for Gulf War I. Regardless of whether or not Pollard gave the information to bomb Iraq, he is an American, Israeli, and Jewish hero. Any American who betrays him is a traitor to America.

Also, it doesn't make sense that sometimes you say Yimak Shemo instead of Yimach Shemo.

Joe Cool:
Hi Chaim:

What do you decide what to discuss each week on your shows.  What matters most for you on your shows?

drew_in_oregon:
Chaim,

I have two questions about Israel:

(1) What do you think of the demographics in Israel?  The Arab citizens have a very high birth rate (to quote Chaim Ben Pesach, "they breed like cockroaches"), while the Ashkenazi Jews have a low birth rate.  I realize the Sephardim balance this somewhat, but it still seems to me that over the next several generations the Jews may become a minority in their own country.  I think this also highlights the devastating effects of abortion in Israel.  What is your prediction?

(2) Do you agree that the land of Israel is from "the Nile to the Euphrates"?  If so, does this mean that Israel will need to mount a military campaign in the future to recapture land?  This is potentially a wide-ranging conflict and would, for example, bring Israel into war with Iraq, which is apparently going to be an American ally.  Could you explain these scenarios for us a little bit?

God bless!

tony6d2:
Dear Chaim,

Hello Chaim, my name is Tony. First of all I'd like to say that I started watching your show on QPTV in the 90s back when I still lived in Queens. I currently reside in Florida where I'm able to listen to your shows on the internet. I left NY when I joined the Marines almost 8 years ago. I'm a combat veteran of the ongoing war.  My mother's family came from Spain and Hungary originally and were Jews who left Europe during WW2 and went to Colombia in South America.  Because of anti-semitism there too, they were forced to assimilate and change thier last names but my mother still retains some Jewishness that mainly my Grandparents taught her at home. But at least they were living in a place where they would not be murdered. My dad is from Galicia, Spain where they actually speak a language called Gael, not the Castillian Spanish language. Gaels are related to the other tribes of Celts from people that span from Ireland and Scotland down to northern France and Northern Spain so he is a Gentile. I would also like to say that although both my parents are immigrants and by the definition of most ignorant people I've sometimes unfortunatly been lumped into the same category as Mexicans and other cucarachas because of my last name growing up in New York or anywhere in America for that matter. However my family have always taught me to have 'white pride' and have always told me we weren't the same as the Indians and Blacks of Latin America. Not just that but both of them being immigrants to America in the 70s, they came legally, we've never been on welfare, my parents always worked hard and smart. My dad started off as a mechanic for a big Italian Construction Crane company in New York and would come home in the evenings to work as the superintendant in the building on Northern Blvd where we lived that he ended up buying from this other 'Colombian Jew' who was good friends with my mother. With that he was able to buy more property and we moved to Rosedale in Queens in the 80s. At that time Rosedale was a beautiful neighborhood where there were many Italians, Irish and Jewish families. I remember it very fondly however by the late 90s it became another Jamaica or Hollis Queens. I left when I joined the Marines and my father to this day makes money from properties in Florida and my mother and him both are retired and living well there. My point is that you are right when you say that it is not a matter of surnames or skin or eye color but one of culture. My family has Western Judeo/Christian values and are Americans patriots. They are citizens and they speak perfect english. They didn't come here asking everyone to speak spanish to them. They always tried to protect me from being sucked into the NYC street culture. They are sucessful today and I am also holding my own independantly and going to school at the same time. I currently have a BA in political science from Queens College, a horrible left wing commie school in Flusing by the way....but we can talk about that later! I'm also working on an Associates now in Broadcasting and hope to have a political talk show one day, Baruch Hashem, in which case I would love to have you on my show. Eventually I want to get into Criminal Justice with a Masters. The point is that the system in America may not be perfect but it works if you do the right things and are a good person and not a hateful person and are a patriot. I'm married to a woman from a small town in Kansas that I met while I was in the military and you can imagine a guy like me from Queens going there to meet her family. It was a culture shock of the good kind. I lived in Kansas and worked at a Marine Corps Unit in Missouri for more than 2 years. I love the people in the mid-west and those small Redneck towns and you know what, they all treated me like Gold. It was like back in the days in Rosedale only more cows and trucks.

Ok I'm sorry this went on so long, but it's my first time asking you a question and I wanted to introduce myself. My actual question is this as follows: Why do they call Jews from Spain, Sephardic? I hear you say that the Sephardic Jews are Jews from countries that are Arab or non-European. As far as I know Spain is part of Europe and are racially caucasians. I mean....you should see me or my brothers or my mom or dad! My mom a Jewish lady with Spanish roots and has red hair and green eyes. My dad is a Galician Celt. Spanish people are White? So why are Jews from Spain Sephardic and not Ashkenazim? Is it because the Jews that are in Spain originally came from some Arab Country like in Northern Africa? Incedentaly the original inhabitants of North Africa, the Berbers who are not Arabs are actually considered Caucasians themselves and are even related to the Celts.

Noahide:
Dear Chaim,

Hello and thank you as always for your views which I think are very well argued and very well informed. 

My question today is about the transfer of populations.  I understand that a key policy of the Kahanist movement is to transfer all the Arabs from the land of Israel to the (many) other Arab countries.  I note that this is under the doctrine of ‘Amalek’ and that a population transfer is something practical that the Kahanists will settle for instead of putting an end to the persecutors once and for all.

I know little about the doctrine of ‘Amalek’ but from a practical point of view, I consider that transfer of populations makes perfect sense.  For example:

1)    In the 1920’s nearly all the Greeks had to leave Turkey and nearly all the Turks had to leave Greece.  These two nations have always hated each other.  However they have never gone to war since the mutual transfer.  Before the transfer there had been regular atrocities by both nations, maybe because they were living in each others’ faces and chafing against each other.

2)    In the 1940’s many Muslims had to leave India and many Hindus had to leave Pakistan.  Again, these two groups have apparently always hated each other.  Of course, India and Pakistan have gone to war sometimes, but these have always been limited border wars with relatively few deaths.  It seems reasonable to guess that if hundreds of millions of Muslims and Hindus had to live together in the one country, hundreds of millions of both groups would have been massacred.

(By the way, when the Muslims conquered and colonised India, they knocked down the Hindus’ holiest temple which was at Ayodhya (I can’t pronounce it) and made it into a mosque.  About ten years ago, the Hindus tried to take that temple back and that sent the Muslim world into uproar.  Do you notice a pattern here, Chaim?  I refer to the site of the holy Temple in Jerusalem – it seems the Muslims built the al-Aqsa mosque over it to ‘stick it’ to the Jews and to show who was top dog. 

Muslims justify this by referring to Muhammad’s sermon about the night he fell asleep, was woken up by a magic monster called ‘Burak’, flew the monster to Jerusalem and flew it back to Mecca all in the one night, without anybody else seeing this happen.  Muslims say that the aforesaid magic monster had the face of a woman, the body of a donkey and the tail of a peacock – and they will kill you if you laugh at this (!)

By coincidence, I recently dreamt that a ‘Star Wars’ character, Chewbacca the Wookie, flew me to Mecca and told me to build a sewage treatment plant on the site of the Grand Mosque there (!).  He also told me that I could kill any Muslim who protested about this.  I guess this gives me the right to walk in there and knock down their holiest shrine, does it not?)

Sorry to have strayed off the point, but the main point I make is that the Kahanists’ plan of transferring the Arabs from Israel seems to make perfect sense, not only for the Jewish people but also even for the Arabs.

I would be obliged for your comments. 

Regards and thanks again from Noahide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version