Author Topic: Swastika Found on Columbia Professor's Door  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Swastika Found on Columbia Professor's Door
« on: November 01, 2007, 01:53:02 AM »
Swastika Found on Columbia Professor's Door

NEW YORK (AP)  -- A second professor of psychology and education at a Columbia University school has been targeted with a symbol of bias and hatred, police said.

Elizabeth Midlarsky, who is Jewish, discovered a painted swastika on her office door Wednesday morning. Like Madonna Constantine, who found a noose on her office door Oct. 9, Midlarsky is a professor of psychology and education.

The Police Department's hate crime unit is investigating both incidents. No arrests have been made, police said.
Midlarsky's research focuses in part on altruism, and she has studied heroic rescues during the Holocaust. Her profile on the school's Web site says she is currently working on a project on school violence.

Both Midlarsky and a spokeswoman for the school did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

The discovery of the noose roiled the Ivy League campus, and students, faculty and administrators denounced the incident targeting Constantine, who has written extensively about race.

A few days later, a caricature of a yarmulke-wearing man and a swastika was found on a university bathroom stall door.

Police at the time said there was no reason to believe the two incidents were linked.

Since the noose was found outside Constantine's office, others have been discovered outside a post office near ground zero and in at least four locations on Long Island. Police have said they believe one or more copycats could be responsible. Nooses, charged with symbolism of lynchings in the Old South, have also appeared in recent incidents around the country.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Swastika Found on Columbia Professor's Door
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 01:57:25 AM »
A stab in the dark--and I could be wrong--but my guess is that this "Holocaust expert" is one of those who goes to great lengths to prove that "Hitler persecuted homosexuals" and that we must support gay rights today in order to honor the memory of Holocaust victims.

If that is the case, then I am glad she got this treatment--although I wouldn't rule out that this is a hoax too just like the noose.

Chaimfan

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 03:38:45 AM »
I think both this and the noose was just to get attention and sympathy.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 03:44:24 AM »
A stab in the dark--and I could be wrong--but my guess is that this "Holocaust expert" is one of those who goes to great lengths to prove that "Hitler persecuted homosexuals" and that we must support gay rights today in order to honor the memory of Holocaust victims.

If that is the case, then I am glad she got this treatment--although I wouldn't rule out that this is a hoax too just like the noose.

Chaimfan

Whoa ! You aren't too quick too pass on judgement are you Mr CF ? You are glad she got that treatment ? Hey there are some Jews I don't like as well but that does not make me wish them to be victims of antisemitism. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:02:12 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »
I say she did it to herself and we will never know.It will be covered up.Seen this happen too often in the military.Usually African- Americans who want to be seen as victims. ;)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 02:31:15 PM »
Seen this happen too often in the military.Usually African- Americans who want to be seen as victims. Wink

No way ! How sad is that ?!??!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »
Way,but it is usually covered up.I live in an all white area.Whites that I know would be called racist because they are white, don't sit around thinking about blacks and how to get em.No "n"  word flying around.Thats just for whites that live among them!  :)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 10:37:20 PM »

Chaimfan

Whoa ! You aren't too quick too pass on judgement are you Mr CF ? You are glad she got that treatment ? Hey there are some Jews I don't like as well but that does not make me wish them to be victims of antisemitism. 
C.F. is stating a fact. If she's one of those liberal-minded nutcases, I don't care what happens to her.

Columbia University is the home of liberal nutcases. This is the school that booed Ann Coulter because she's a conservative and cheered Ahmadinejad, because left-wingers love Muslim Nazi terrorists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 10:42:58 PM »
I said that I was taking a stab in the dark. I know nothing about this professor. I DO know that the majority of so-called "Holocaust experts" out there desecrate the memory of the 6+ million Jewish murder victims by alleging that fags were also "victims" of the (homosexual) Nazis, that huge numbers of Gentiles were also targeted for extermination (a lie), or that we must give fags and wetbacks today unlimited "rights" to show that we have learned the lessons of the Holocaust. Let's face it, a lot of people out there are glad the Shoah took place, since they have been able to get lucrative jobs promoting leftist lies because of it.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 11:52:04 PM »
I said that I was taking a stab in the dark. I know nothing about this professor. I DO know that the majority of so-called "Holocaust experts" out there desecrate the memory of the 6+ million Jewish murder victims by alleging that fags were also "victims" of the (homosexual) Nazis, that huge numbers of Gentiles were also targeted for extermination (a lie), or that we must give fags and wetbacks today unlimited "rights" to show that we have learned the lessons of the Holocaust. Let's face it, a lot of people out there are glad the Shoah took place, since they have been able to get lucrative jobs promoting leftist lies because of it.

I agree with you, but you're wrong about the Gentile comment. Three million Polish Christians were killed during the Holocaust.

In Mein Kempf, Hitler considered Christianity to be an evil religion, because it was grown out of Judaism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 01:07:00 AM »
On this you are mistaken. Poles were participants in the Holocaust. No Poles were driven to the death-camps and gassed or burned alive. The Poles that were killed in WWII were primarily killed in the crossfire between Nazi and Soviet troops and due to food shortages and what-not.

Of course the Nazis saw the Poles, as non-Germans, as untermensch. Of course, given enough time, and after finishing off the Jews, the Germans would have sought to annihilate them and all non-German people. But this simply was not realized in the Holocaust as it historically happened. The notion that three million Poles were specifically part of the Final Solution is bogus.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 01:20:45 AM »
On this you are mistaken. Poles were participants in the Holocaust. No Poles were driven to the death-camps and gassed or burned alive. The Poles that were killed in WWII were primarily killed in the crossfire between Nazi and Soviet troops and due to food shortages and what-not.

Of course the Nazis saw the Poles, as non-Germans, as untermensch. Of course, given enough time, and after finishing off the Jews, the Germans would have sought to annihilate them and all non-German people. But this simply was not realized in the Holocaust as it historically happened. The notion that three million Poles were specifically part of the Final Solution is bogus.
Well, you're right about one thing; the Polish weren't sent to death camps, but the Germans did kill them and intentionally. To suggest that they were caught in the cross fire and lost over three million citizens is insane. The Nazis hated Christians, too.

The Germans also killed over 600, 000 Romanians, too.

The primary mission of Hitler and the Nazis was to bring about a purified Europe. Jews were the main target being considered to be the main reason for all Europe's problems, but Hitler also disliked many other peoples.

In all, Hitler killed tens of millions of people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 01:28:53 AM »
I never said the Germans did not sporadically and randomly kill some of everyone they encountered. They did. The difference is that instead of sporadically being bombed by Stukas or randomly sprayed with machineguns in the field, Jews were subjected to a highly complex and foreplanned system and machine of total annihilation.

I don't know the breakdown of how many Poles were killed for being Poles and how many died in crossfire or carpet bombings. I still think more were in the latter category.

Nothing remotely close existed for any other people in the German plans. Yes, Romanians and Poles and Russians and all other peoples would have been EVENTUALLY exterminated in a Nazi victory, but there can be no mistaking what their #1 goal was.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:30:54 AM by C.F. »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 03:58:29 AM »
I DO know that the majority of so-called "Holocaust experts" out there desecrate the memory of the 6+ million Jewish murder victims by alleging that fags were also "victims" of the (homosexual) Nazis, that huge numbers of Gentiles were also targeted for extermination (a lie), or that we must give fags and wetbacks today unlimited "rights" to show that we have learned the lessons of the Holocaust. Let's face it, a lot of people out there are glad the Shoah took place, since they have been able to get lucrative jobs promoting leftist lies because of it.

Alleging ? Where you touring the concentration camps or what ? You had 11 million people killed in the Holocaust.

Gypsies, Poles, Slavs, Homosexuals, Jehova's Witnesses, Physically & Mentally Disabled, African Germans, Political and religious Dissidents dude what on earth are you smoking ??

What do "wetbacks" have to do with the holocaust ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 08:35:07 PM »
Gypsies, Poles, Slavs, Homosexuals, G-d's Witnesses, Physically & Mentally Disabled, African Germans, Political and religious Dissidents dude what on earth are you smoking ??

This has gotten to be the most disjointed reply I have seen in a while, but if you are trying to say what I think you are, it is all a myth. ONLY Jews were targeted for total annihilation in the death camps. Read some history, or better yet, ask Chaim.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 09:16:15 PM »
Gypsies, Poles, Slavs, Homosexuals, G-d's Witnesses, Physically & Mentally Disabled, African Germans, Political and religious Dissidents dude what on earth are you smoking ??

This has gotten to be the most disjointed reply I have seen in a while, but if you are trying to say what I think you are, it is all a myth. ONLY Jews were targeted for total annihilation in the death camps. Read some history, or better yet, ask Chaim.
You're right. The Jews were the primary targets. Hitler hated the Jews and accused them of being the reason for all of Germany's problmes, and thus, they were his primary target. But Hitler had a dream of Germany ruling Europe and peoples like the Polish and Romanians were standing in his way.

But let's get this straight.The homosexuals and other peoples weren't really on his mind as much as the Jews. Merkava, read Mein Kempf, you will clearly see that Hitler hated a lot of different kinds of people, but he dedicated most of the space in that book to explaining his hatred of the Jewish people.

Concentration and death camps weren't built for everybody else. Hitler wanted the Jews to suffer the most. Want examples?

The Jews were gased, burned alive in ovens, starved and worked to death. In the concentration camps, starving Jews weren't allowed to wash to urinate or make bal movements in toilets, they were given a bowl. And when the Nazis felt "generous" and gave the Jews some stale food, they had to eat it out of the same bowl they urined in. This brought about unimaginable diseases that spread among the imprisoned Jews like a wildfire. Nazi doctors even sowed people together! No other kind of people were treated this way. The other people Hitler hated were simply killed, but the Jews were made to suffer.

The Holocaust applies only to Jews. Those other peoples' deaths were a part of separate campaigns.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »

I agree with Chaim fan all the way!  Chaim fan, you sure can write! 

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 09:39:52 PM »
The Jews just can't win when they're outnumbered and outgunned outside the land of Israel

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 10:07:53 PM »
Question: Why Is It ALWAYS Columbia?
              Why Do The Strangest and Most Bizarre Things Happen There?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 10:23:54 PM »
Question: Why Is It ALWAYS Columbia?
              Why Do The Strangest and Most Bizarre Things Happen There?
It's a liberal-minded college filled with liberal-minded nutcases. The school is so disgusting.

That negro professor put a noose on her own door to make herself look like a victim. We all know she did this.

Ahmajinajad was invited, because liberals believe in giving a soapbox to evil Muslim Nazis to spew their anti-American comments. Look how the crowd appaulded him.

Look how heroes like The Minute Men and Ann Coulter were booed!

This is all happening because of the infection of liberalism in this great country.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »
WWII was Hitler's War War to Exterminate the Jews.

History is meaningless without recognition of that fact.

At the time of Hitler's rise to power, the German Weimar Republic in many ways resembled the U.S. today. 

Widespread loss of values and morals, child prostitution, "New Age" cults, homosexuality so widespread as to be organized into "political movements".

Added to this mix, unlike our present U.S. society, was a Communist Party with membership of approximately 45% of the population, insufferable national humiliation owing to France, England, and the other Western powers, and a collapsed economy with an inflation rate so great that a wheelbarrow loaded as high as possible with thousands of DeutschMarks was worth far more than the cash it contained.

Much of the German population was literally starving.

<Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem", and his psychopathic and homicidal quest for the total annihilation of all Jewry, was the centerpiece and the entirety of all Nazi ideology.>

Hitler declared the Jew "the implacable and eternal enemy of the "Aryan" race, and he told all who listened, that Communism, Capitalism, Democracy, Free Trade, Liberalism, Free-Masonry, Race-Mixing, Sexual Deviancy, Homosexuality, Crime, Jazz Music, all Wars since the beginning of time, and each and every fall of a civilization, were 100% "Jewish inventions."

Wherever the Wehrmacht invaded, special SS Deathsquads followed right behind to immediately begin the arrest of all Jews.

This often meant immediate mass summary executions of all Jews along with anyone else rounded up with them as "social undesirables":  Marxists, Communists, Gypsies, & homosexuals.

Brutal beatings, rapes, and fiendish tortures, were standard treatment and a hallmark of the Nazi Regime.

The "lucky" ones were merely sent to slave labor/death camps and to military & industrial factories to work as slaves literally until they dropped dead, or until they were gassed or shot.

The Reich clearly targeted numerous German gentiles for arrest, torture, and death:

Christian priests, pastors, and ministers, not "going along with the program" of joining Hitler's Nazi Church, all Labor leaders, Government ministers and officials,

All physically or mentally challenged Germans were seized from their hospitals and institutions, and exterminated.

Any suspected of "dissent".

Any gentile children found throughout Nazi Europe with blonde hair and blue eyes were kidnapped and sent back to Deutschland to be bred as "Aryans", government organized "Breeding Camps" were set up where the most "Aryan" of the brutal SS were bred with the chosen females to produce a "perfect super race".

Today numerous court cases involving the offspring of these camps become headline news in Europe.

[*remember ABBA?  The georgeous redhead singer?  She was born as a product of these SS Breeding Camps!..her mother was one of the women taken and exported to one of these Camps and she has suffered psychologically and socially all her life as a result].

Goering had already drawn up plans for the mass starvation of the entire Russian population once all of Russia fell to the Reich.

Untold horrors unspeakable... because a small group of angry disenfranchised men followed the rantings of a maniac who promised them a perfect world if they would simply annihilate the Jew from the planet.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 10:52:28 PM »
But none of the homosexuals, Polish or Romanians suffered. They were immediately killed. Only the Jews were locked up in the concentration and death camps. Only Jews faced unspeakable horrors.

Hitler blamed the Jews for everything. Everything that he hated other than the Jews, he felt was connected to the Jews in some way, shape or form. That's why Hitler's mission was to make the Jews suffer as much as he could. He intended to kill every last Jew in Europe, but Hitler's sick, twisted mind made him want to make the Jew's suffer before their inevitable demise.

So, the killings of the Jews and all the other victims are in two, completely different, categories. What the Jews faced was horror beyond belief. One can't even put into words how horrific it truly was.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 11:59:12 PM »
It is not true that Hitler "persecuted" homosexuals. Hitler himself was a faggot, as were most of the Nazi party top brass and SS soldiers and a substantial number of average Germans. A few extremely effeminate faggots were offed because they were useless for fighting, not because they were maricones (Spanish for fag, I just thought I'd give you all a new term to use  ;)).

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »
It is not true that Hitler "persecuted" homosexuals. Hitler himself was a faggot, as were most of the Nazi party top brass and SS soldiers and a substantial number of average Germans. A few extremely effeminate faggots were offed because they were useless for fighting, not because they were maricones (Spanish for fag, I just thought I'd give you all a new term to use  ;)).
Homosexual killings weren't that great anyway. Why should anyone even care? The Holocaust is the story of Jewish persecution and survival.

Everybody else wasn't even a part of the Holocaust. Only Jews were victimized in the Holocaust. All the other victims were just in the way of the hostile Nazi takeover of Europe.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 08:59:52 AM »
You're right. The Jews were the primary targets. Hitler hated the Jews and accused them of being the reason for all of Germany's problmes, and thus, they were his primary target. But Hitler had a dream of Germany ruling Europe and peoples like the Polish and Romanians were standing in his way.

Right this is taking the wrong turn. I never disagreed with this. We were the main target. Concentration Camps were built with the purpose of exterminating us. But you must aknowledge that there were other groups aswell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Victims_and_death_toll

And I know what Chaim Fan is going to say to this...something along the lines of : Self-hating/Bolshevick source of info.