Author Topic: "Start Worrying, Details to Follow": Canada Free Press  (Read 1778 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
"Start Worrying, Details to Follow": Canada Free Press
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/450
“Start worrying, details to follow”
By Clare Westcott  Thursday, November 1, 2007

A while back, I read a reasoned article suggesting the survival of Israel was important to the free world. My feeling is that the survival of Israel is more important today than was the survival of England in the last Great War. With a thousand times the firepower around today, the stakes are much higher. The enemy is far more deadly and committed...and a shade looney. 

Here is an interesting quote I found recently, and saved…

“The Jews,” he said, “will never be able to settle more than a few million people here. That is reality. What is also reality is the fact that such a state will always be surrounded by tens of millions of hostile and unforgiving Arabs. You cannot expect to hold them at bay forever. Sheer weight of numbers and a Moslem society that perpetuates hatred makes that impossible. If you are to survive, you must establish the principle of retaliation.... What the Arab must understand is that he is going to face a reprisal..... massive retaliation - it is the key to controlling forces a hundred times the size of your own.” (said to a British officer by a member of the Haganah in 1936, 70 years ago).

The lingering dilemma for me is--why in hell are we not in a panic over the major problem. The real and frightening problem that is endlessly talked about but never really attended to. A problem we are all part of. The conundrum of perception. Jews are perceived to be a demonic race of evil people by much of the world. They are not. However, there is a perception gap so enormous that it hangs over every issue like an acid rain cloud--a gap so enormous that it could be the tipping point to disaster for Jews, for Israel and for us all.

I`m not a conspiracy theorist nut--but on top of the universal condemnation of Jews for causing the world’s present ills, and harping endlessly that they are the lineal descendants of the evil monsters who nailed Christ to the cross, there has been a conspiracy of silence for decades, even centuries, from the good guys; a disgraceful deafening silence from Jews and non-Jews alike, when it comes to proudly parading the awesome contribution Jews have made to every facet of life on this planet.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.