Author Topic: Chaim's response to me on the Jewish Press  (Read 3885 times)

adam613

Chaim's response to me on the Jewish Press
« on: October 29, 2006, 06:44:36 PM »
I just wanted to clarify here is I don't really have another question on the comment. But I did want to say this. And that is my criticism of the Jewish Press with the divorce issue is that I do agree with him that there are cases where men leave and don't get a divorce. There also cases where a man isn't fullfilling any of his roles. However, the Jewish Press believes those cases are in the minority while the majority cases are cases where men beat up their wives for no reason. I serious doubt this. Even the stories Jewish always sound like the women is trying to do something to make the guy angry and then yell abuse. Furthermore, the evidence the 2/3rd's of divorces are initiated by women. Some may be legitimate but yes some I know are simply women don't want to do everything themselves or disagree with the men about something. So I do think the majority of the cases the man doesn't want to give a divorce because he is trying his best and wants contact with his children and be a father which is one of the 10 commandments. Most of the cases the women is believed without any witnesses, without hearing the other side of the story, or other circumstances like financial that could be causing problems.

Hearing this story now of the Jewish Press and the daughter of this Rabbi and what has transpired since in the Jewish Press and the fact that overall as Chaim says and I agree with him the paper is garbage he only heard the Rabbi's daughters side and never heard the husbands side and I guarantee if we heard the husbands side you would hear the bad things that the daughter that Chaim never heard and he may have a different opinion then he has now.

I know a lot about this because of my own horrible family situation and the fact that I basically have had threats and other things because I am concerned of other types of abuse other then the case where the man 100% wrong and the women 100% right. If you don't blame all your problems on your father (I have been fair about my problems) you get threats made against you. This whole situation has forced me to research this area a lot and what I have found does answer my question of why some people are threatened by this. I have also gone out with divorced women and you ask them about the chained women and they will tell you "openly" that a man that has a pimple that she does not like that is a enough of a reason to force a divorce. I have been told by a woman from a paper here in NJ that she would use her paper to write a false article about a guy if he didn't give a divorce. Is that right? If the guy was really bad why does stuff have to be made up.

To close affirmative action and other communist idea's corrupt people. The people who form this are worse then the benefactor's because they do it because they are afraid of qualified people. It corrupts blacks, it also corrupts women. What am I suppose to say? It has been really bad in the Jewish world from what I have seen and it isn't all women but it has been far too many. I think I have some enough and I am going to stop babbling.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Chaim's response to me on the Jewish Press
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 08:55:01 PM »
What was Chaim's response? I don't get get the point of this post. Please queue me in.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 09:40:01 PM »
I hear what you are saying about the women taking advantage of their husbands since people naturally assume it is always the man's fault.  My friend's preganant wife ran off with their kid to a different country without telling him and he was involved in a costly custody dispute with her.  In my opinion, this was mostly the wife being selfish and evil.  If she wanted a divorce, she should have just told him and it would have been settled peacefully without ruining his life with costly international custody battles.  Some women are really evil.  That's all I can say.  But it goes both ways too.  In my opinion, the Chassidim and Yeshivish circles want to lose the sterotype that they are anti women so they go the other way at the expense of justice and truth. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 09:49:13 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

adam613

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 10:09:46 PM »
The Jewish Press only tells the women's side of the stories and that is a problem. And it leads to women taking advandage of men because the man's side doesn't even matter. In many of these cases if you heard both sides you would realize both sides have issues and the men wouldn't come out as these monsters that they make them out to be. In this day and age a man has a lot more to lose from a divorce then a women does. She gets the children and the husband has to pay for his children that he doesn't get to see. I'll tell you this. I wouldn't want a divorce where I tried my best and I have pay for children I rarely see.  Honor thy father and mother was one of the 10 commandmends and to not be concerned about the man's side is wrong.

Chaim Ben Pesach is a great man. In this case since the Jewish Press correctly hired him he may not be 100% objective. He is one man.(MAYBE I SHOULDN"T HAVE ASKED HIM AS I DID NOT KNOW HE WORKED FOR THE JEWISH PRESS.) If the paper is generally garbage as Chaim has said that doesn't give me the impression that the Rabbi's daughter was a moral person either. The daughter of a Rabbi of newspaper likely has more connections then the average guy in my opinion. And what has the Jewish Press has done with their one sided view of abuse is quite disturbing and has done tremendous damage to the younger generation of Jews that men and women don't trust each other.And the fact that the Jewish Press has done this leaves me quite suspicious that her case wasn't exactly what she claims. Because if it was really true that the Rabbi's daughter was abused it shouldn't lead to this anti male view that fathers aren't even necessary She may have had this attitude to begin with  which may have caused problems in her marriage that she claims she was mistreated for no reason.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 11:08:50 PM »
   Once again, it looks like there is some information I don't know. This is the first I'm hearing of Chaim being hired by the Jewish Press. While affirmative action sometimes applies to women, I doubt that JTF has a goal to create hostility between genders.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

adam613

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 06:43:37 AM »
In my opinion it is JTF's weak point. I don't remember the JEwish Press for Rabbi Kahane. I remember the Jewish Press for making it out that Jewish men were beating up their wives. It seems to me to be a tremendous exaggeration. And again you don't hear what the women do to the men. Pulpit Rabbi's are especially are especially naive about this because they are the one profession that they don't work with women. It is an all male profession. Rabbi Kahane was a great man but he isn't g-d. And no one is perfect. I I think the Jewish Press showns no concern for chiildren who are abused or any other abuse other then a middle age or older women. Doesn't that strike you as odd. Maybe Rabbi Kahane should have said something about this. At least going forward JTF needs to realize that mostly vicious feminist and the UN and amnesty International believe that only men commit vioence. That should tell you enough of the fact that these groups want to destroy marriage so they can destroy countries. Not because they care about women. Here is the recent report on the UN and   Anyway here is the latest article about the UN and domestic violence from a site called RADAR respecting accuracy in domestic abuse reporting.

UN Violence Report: Three Strikes and You're OUT!
The United Nations recently released its biased Violence Against Women report. The report is filled with half-truths and distortions about violence against women, and absurdly claims that the root cause of domestic violence is male "patriarchy."

So last week, RADAR issued an Alert and press release that went to 17,000 media contacts. But that was just the warm-up pitch. In honor of the recently-concluded World Series, this week we're fielding our whole ball team.

RADAR and 90 other organizations from 9 countries around the world have formed a coalition to stop this dangerous report. These organizations are based in the United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Australia, and New Zealand.

This is what two of these groups are saying about the UN report:

"The UN Report ignores the plight and pain of half of all victims of domestic violence. In effect this report 'sanctions' male victims and ignores the terrorism that fills their lives simply because they are men." — Lee Newman, executive director, SAFE International

"While the UN report purports to be an 'in-depth study,' it ignores the failings of the current system. Many severely-abused victims discover to their surprise that trivial and false claims are consuming the resources that should be going to those most in need." — Terri Lynn Tersak, president and CEO, True Equality Network

The members of this coalition have signed a Resolution Regarding the UN Study on Violence Against Women. The Resolution notes that the UN report "uses misandrous and inflammatory language" to falsely stereotype men, and calls on the UN to "discourage implementation of the recommendations of the Study on Violence Against Women until its effects on families and children are analyzed and understood."

The full Resolution and list of co-signers can be viewed at: http://www.mediaradar.org/docs/UN-ViolenceReport-Resolution.pdf.