Author Topic: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Tzom Asara BeTevet, Sunday, December 31.  (Read 16171 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Motza'ei Tzom Asara BeTevet, Sunday, December 31.
« on: September 26, 2006, 12:11:43 AM »
BS"D

Shalom Chaim,

Please comment on Ask JTF or on another JTF show about the death of President Ford. Do you think he died as a punishment from G-d? * Added as a late addition after the rest of the message.

What is your opinion on Jews celebrating Secular New Year's Eve? In Israel, the self-hating Jews celebrate it as a Christian holiday because they call it Silvester, taken from St. Silvester. The reason they call it that is because The Haredim looked on the calendar before the creation of the state so they could see what Christian holiday fell then so they could convince Jews not to celebrate it. However, it didn't work and it caused Jews to celebrate it AS a Christian holiday since they adopted the name themselves. Their original intent was to celebrate it as a Secular holiday. In Hebrew, I just call it Rosh Hashana Izrachi. I watch the ball drop on TV but I just think of it as a change of the number in the year. I like calendar subjects so it interests me that the year changes. I don't think people should go out and party for it. I don't think Jews should say Happy New Year on that day. It is not a celebration but rather a calendric event. I think it's shtuyot that people think they have to have a date for New Year's Eve and kiss her at midnight.

What is your opinion on Noahides celebrating Secular New Year's Eve?

What is your opinion on Christians celebrating Secular New Year's Eve? In Christianity, January 1 as The New Year marks Jesus's brit milah since he is said to have been born on December 25, therefore making his brit on January 1, 1 C.E.. However, many Christians just think it a time to party. What do you think of the Christians who party for it instead of going to church?

I was going to ask that through Jimmy but I already asked something through him for this week. I added those questions later. Below is the regular questions I posted for December 31.

Do you eat latkes? If you think it is not healthy, would eat them if they were made with olive oil? Is that healthy? Are the potatoes in latkes un-healthy? Do you eat potatoes at all? Are potatoes healthy at all?

Do you eat corn? Is popcorn unhealthy? Am I right assuming you don't eat popcorn?

Do you eat bagels? Are they healthy?

Would you eat kosher fried chicken? Would you eat a chicken burger or any other burger without red meat? In Israel they have a kosher Kentucky Fried Chicken in Mevasseret Tzion and they used to have one in Jerusalem but it closed after the bombing spree in 2002. I like the kosher Kentucky Fried Chicken and kosher Burger Kings in Israel and they are schvartza free so they get your order right. I assume you don't like all that because you think fast food is not healthy.

Would you ever eat at a restaraunt if you knew there were no schvartzas or Arabs working there? Or is it unhealthy?

Do you eat pareve vegan cheese or tofu?

Do you eat apples and honey for Rosh Hashana? Is honey healthy? Do you do Rosh Hashana the Sfardic way with rimonim, a fish head, and the other things eaten with special brachot such as leeks?

Why don't you make an exception and eat eggs on Passover for the seder once a year? Isn't it part of Judaism to eat the egg at the seder? What do you do other times on Passover because many Passover foods have eggs in them in place of bread products. Would you eat corn or kitniyot on Passover? I do. Your father was Ashkenazic but I thought maybe you would say that not eating it is European nonsense just like you don't believe in saying Shabbos. How can you keep Kosher For Passover and live your healthy eating lifestyle at the same time?

Do you check the ingredients of everything you eat to make sure it doesn't have dairy or eggs in it? Would you eat a food that is not eggs but has eggs as an ingredient? Would you eat something that is chalavi but milk is only an ingredient and not the main part such as a dairy bread or cake? I think you might not want a cake for different reasons because you would say it's junk food and therefore not healthy. Would you eat any cake at all?

Would you eat caviar if you could afford it? I agree with you on salmon. That is my favorite kind of fish and I eat it every Friday Night for kiddush. I also like steelhead trout which is similar to salmon in color (Unlike rainbow trout.). Steelehead trout is red while salmon is pink. The reddish and pinkish colors according to OU Radio Kosher Tidbits is proof of it being kosher in a non-kosher market while other fish there you can only buy if you see the scales. This is because many fish are marketed under brand names and have nothing to do with the Latin species name so there could be 2 fish called the same thing while one has Halachically kosher scales while the other one doesn't. But only kosher fish have the pinkish and reddish color to them. Do you buy kosher fish from a non-kosher market? I do. I only buy kosherly slaughtered meat either from a kosher market or kosherly sealed from a goy supermarket and I try to eat only kosher labeled dairy and pareve packaged foods in the house. Outside of the house, I only eat meat at kosher restaurants and at other places I buy vegetarian, either pareve or dairy.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 03:37:51 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Tzom Asara BeTevet, Sunday, December 31.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 11:51:40 AM »
Dear Chaim

1. Could you please explain the 40 year lag from either 1948 or 1967 in connection with the messianic era. In a recent show you mentioned next year's 40th anniversary since the miracle of the 6-day victory HaShem wrought for us. I kind of know this at the back of my head but can't quite remember exactly what it is in connection with.

2. Is it not about time we stop using the words palestine and palestinian - there is and has been - and will be - no palestine or palestinians. Unfortunately such fallacy is printed even on sites like Arutz Sheva. There are Arabs - period - there is no such thing as palestinian or Israeli Arab - let's all start calling them what they are - let's all start dismantling this pernicious lie and myth. Let's all make an effort for such action to take off on websites and other media such as papers. Let's all not use the words palestine and palestinians. The Arabs cling on to a few words, like occupation, palestine, palestinian, oppression and apartheid when discussing Israel - using these in every sentence in any interview or written article. Let's all start using words like Eretz Yisrael, G-d given Land of Israel, Arabs, murderers, Jewish state when discussing the Arab pogrom against the Jewish people, in any interview given and any article written - what do you think?

Thanks and keep up all the good and holy work of helping the house of Israel towards redemption. May HaShem bless you and keep you.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 11:37:34 AM by Yochanan »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 01:08:03 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Hope you are having a nice holiday season. Now that we are approaching a New Year the candidates for the presidency will start to grow.  And as much as I wish Tom Tancredo would run it is to my disheartening belief unfortunately this country will never bring someone like him to office because he stands against the elite pack on issues like shutting America's borders down and to get the already illegal vermin here out. Since this is a case and we may get stuck with a cast of character that none of us would like who do you see as the second best thing? 

And isn't it ironic this all of a sudden influx we hear on the news about ecoli spinach and tainted lettuce comes from the same area where a lot of the illegal alien cockaroaches pick crops?

Yacov Menashe adds:

Interesting Side Note: The problem is in Taco Bell which sells the cuisine of their native land. LOL. ;D

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 01:12:54 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 04:38:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hardwork and answering my questions.

With the 2008 Presidential Election quickly coming around the corner we are seeing the horse race begin. I know JTF is contemplating supporting U.S. Representative Duncan Hunter, and I have done some research on him and while he is not prefect he is the most conservative G.O.P. candidate out there so far. Congressman Hunter is against any amnesty or guest-worker program, and is against so-called free trade. When I brought Congressman Hunter up on conservative messageboards as a possible 2008 G.O.P. candidate, I received a negative reaction from so-called conservatives who are die-hard supporters of Ruidiot Giuliani. Their argument is that a real conservative cannot win and a Republican in name only is better than a democrat. They claim I am being naive by standing on my principles and only supporting true conservative candidates. Do you believe it is naive to prefer defeat with a candidate who has principles then to win with a candidate who is a harlot? Are there not more important things in life than just winning?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 09:29:57 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 03:14:22 AM »
What do you think about the State of Judea idea?  According to Yukutiel, the Rav was contemplating this idea after he was banned from the Knesset. I personally love this idea since I think that the communist secular governement will never let Torah true Jews take power.  The only fast way to make a revolution is to seize power in my opinion.  If you like the State of Judea idea, how much force can you use according to the Torah (this part is ambiguous to me).  There are many ways to form a State of Judea and to seize power, but they follow and inverse type of relationship with violence.  The more effective stratagies will lead to more bloodshed (jewish infighting) and the least effective stratagies will lead to the least bloodshed.  For example, do you think it is a good idea for a large settlement joined by a few thousand kahanists to take arms and declare an independant state of Judea on a settlement run by Halacha and threaten to shoot at anyone who tries to throw them out?  This would accomplish a lot of good but might lead to some bloodshed.  I am interested on your opinion on a theoretical basis (since we are not in Israel, so it is only theoretical). 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 03:38:43 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 03:38:53 AM »
Second question:  You say that the problems facing our people today is as a result of the Chassidik movement.  I differ slightly on this issue and I think it is a combination of factors.  Please me know if you agree or have anything to add.

I think that the Chassidik movement did have some effect (I am Misnagad and my grandfather privately told me some bad things about the Chassidim based on his traditon).  The primary reason why Rabbis are no longer Rabbis and most Jews know nothing about their religion is due to them not learning the Tanach in my opinion.  Rabbi Kahane Zs'l menchaned this and based on my experience, I see this to be true.  Most Yeshivot, especially in the Galut learn almost NO prophets.  They just learn Breishit and maybee Shemot in first to third and then start learning Gemara right away like in fourth or fifth grade, skipping learning the Mishna and the Tanach entirely except for Shoftim.  They violate the Mishna verse that said Jews should first start learning the Torah completely (at 5), then learn the Mishna (at 7) and then learn the Gemara (at 13).  The Yeshivot violate this ancient traditon that was still practiced in Europe. My grandfather told me that this is exactly how he learned Torah in Europe (Torah first, then Tanach, then Mishna, and then Gemara) and he too criticised the modern educational system of most Yeshivot.  What happens is if the students only learn Gemara and skip the Prophets and the Mishna, it is like trying to reach the top of a ladder with the bottom rungs missing, and they get completely confused because they lack the basis of our religion.   I've talken to several Talmudic students (they learn in Bait Medrish) and their heads were completely scrambled if you ask them about something not menchaned in the tractate of the Talmud they learned but was said in the prophets; and they lack a basic understanding of everything.

The second reason why Rabbis are no longer Rabbis is that many Yeshivot sever the chain of tradition that keeps Judaism alive, which is that every child should listen and respect their parents and more importantly absorb their traditions.  Absorbing the traditions of your parents is the basis of Judaism since before the Torah was given the Jews in Egypt maintained their religous identity for over 300 years soly on the oral transmission from the forefathers Abraham, Yitzchak and Yaccov.  Most Yeshivot are Chassidish or Yeshivish and if you are Misnaggad, they don't respect your ancient traditional beliefs handed down to you by your parents and open tell you to not listen to your parents, that their way is the only correct way and you should do exactly what they say like a slave.  This is why their are so few Misnagdim left.  The Yeshivot brainwash them to become Chassidish or Yeshivish and they leave their precious chain of transmission. 

The third reason is a combination of Chassidism and the Reform and Conservative movement.  The Torah says that you shall not go to the right or to the left of what Hashem commanded, and these movements violate this verse.  Although I personally like certain things about the Chassidim (my essay is too long already to explain) even though I admit they caused some probelms, they could have made up for that by what they contributed to Judaism.  Certain Chassidim like the Lubovitch and the Bresslovers are very good Jews and I've encountered other richeous Chassidim. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 08:41:11 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 02:36:30 PM »

Greetings, Chaim

I think it's degenerative to procreate outside one's race.Up until the mulattoes in Cuba,Cubans followed
that theory: Mulattoes procreated with mulattoes, Schwarzes procreated with Schwarzes etc...
they seem to be a well balanced nation run by a White man with a white plurality. Not that I'm in favor of a
Bolshevist Communist state. What is your take, Chaim? Pardon my ignorance but is it permissible to cross breed in the Judaic faith? I am not referring to  Ashkenazim and Sephardi Jews having children together.

Thanks , you give splendid answers.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 01:51:10 PM »
Dear Chaim, I see that the Ask JTF threads are filling up quicker than ever and Yaakov Menashe Said that he will cut them off after a predetermined amount of questions instead of a set time. Therefore, I will have to write you without hearing your response to my questions last week.

I notice that you criticize so-called chassidic garb, by saying that it comes from the polish and prussian aristocracy. While your information is correct and these clothes are not essentially Jewish, you left out criticism for the mitnagdim who wear the same garb. What do you think the Vilna Gaon wore? A cowboy hat? Jeans? Sunglasses?

He wore the same exact clothing that Chassidim do today as did other mitnagdic rabbis like Rabbi Akiva Eiger and the Chatam Sofer, both of whom had portraits taken of themselves wearing streimels.

In fact the Yerushalmi followers of the GRA still wear what one would call chassidic clothes but is in fact the clothing that the students of the GRA wore when he sent them to Israel to start the Old Yishuv.

The fact that the mitnagdim have mostly switched to fedoras doesn't change the criticism. A fedora is no more jewish than a streimel.

True Jewish dress, if you read the Torah would probably be a turban and a tunic, as the yemenite jews still wear.

I don't see you advocating that either, just criticizing those jews who continue the customary dress that their forefathers wore in eastern europe.

As an aside, The leader of the Neturei Karta Moshe Weiss Yemach Shemo Vizichro is not a chassid at all. I don't mean to say that he is not a "real" chassid because of his evil behavior, althought that is certainly true, I mean that he is a follower of the Vilna Gaon. He put together a new edition of the Siddur of the GRA called Siddur Vilna. Most of his followers are Yerushalmi followers of the GRA. Just for your information.

I haven't learned much of the Torah of the Vilna Gaon, but please tell me how both you and Weiss Y"SH could pull such wildly different interpretations from the GRA's teachings on the zionist movement?

Also I heard last week in your answer to the question of whether the Kahanists would put people to death for violating the Sabbath, you said that you would simply educate them and not coerce the israeli people into Sabbath observance. You also said that this was the optinion of Rav Kahane ZT"L.
I beg to differ, in the debate with alan dershowitz that is on kahane.org, The Rabbi is asked about this and he said "That's like saying we should educate people not to rob banks. True! But until then we have the police. The Torah mandates a coercion." please listen to the debate to hear his full answer.  Is there something that he told you later? Did he change his mind?

One last question, a recent poll taken in Israel of Dati Leumi youth found over a third wished to become less religious. Do you think that this poll is true, and if so what can be done to reverse this horrible development?

Thanks as always for answering my questions,              Judea Non Capta

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 04:54:43 PM »
chaim,

Do you believe that all gentiles who go against Israel's policies are anti-semitic?  Do all Jews who believe in making peace with arab neighbors are self- hating Jews?
Can you be against Israel's policies and not be anti - semitic?
Do you equate pro- arab as anti- Jew?
You are obviously against israel's policies and are not self- hating, but is that different from Alan colmes, Pat buchanan, and others who are against israel's policies?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 10:36:11 PM »
Chaim,

What is your opinion about Moses Hess?  Was he a true Zionist?  He proclaimed that Jerusalem is for Jews only and he spoke against intermarriage between Jews and gentiles but he was also very close to Karl Marx?  He sounded like an oxymoron to me.

Thanks In Advance!

Happy New Year!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 06:05:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What do you know about the benefits of drinking alcoholic beverages?

Almost everyday there seems to be a new study confirming that light to moderate drinking is in fact good for your health. Obviously beer is no good, but what about wine to go along with your main meal? Scotch? Gin? [Yacov Menashe adds: What about vodka? Chabad always drink it.]

Can one become an alcoholic even if one is not genetically predisposed to it?

Thank you.
Geulah Achshav

« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 06:26:49 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 01:20:00 AM »
Dear Chaim

You have mentioned a couple times before that JTF (or is it VJA?) sponsors a programme in Israel studying the Jerusalem Talmud.  Could you tell us more about this Talmud?  Why is it that Jews over the centuries have only really used the Babylonian Talmud for authority?  The Babylonian Talmud is Holy (since it is simply a written compendium of oral traditions and practices which have existed since the time of the giving of the written Torah) but is the Jerusalem Talmud holy?

The Bab. Talmud if I remember right (and please correct all my demonstrations of ignorance) is about ten times larger than the Jer. Talmud but it actually has commentaries on fewer of the tracts of the Mishnah.  Therefore it would be fascinating to know what is in the Jer. Talmud since it must surely mention a few things which are not in the Bab. Talmud.

Finally what is your opinion on the process of translating Holy Writ like the Mishnah or Talmud or Midrash and allowing scholars and non-Jews to read it in their own language?  WHat is your opinion on the Kabbalah Centre who translate Zohar and missionize gentiles with it?  Apparently the Kabbalah CEntre is subsidizing the provision of Zohar translations to poor people so it is not just about converting rich celebrities to their cause.  Are these people part of the NWO plot or are they doing something they believe is morally right?

Thank you Chaim! :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 07:37:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim, I hope you are well and thank you very much as always for answering my questions.  Although having nothing to do with JTF, I was going to ask your opinion on the Rothschilds but due to a recent arguement have decided to ask the following quetion:  From your knowledge, What do you know about Albert Einstein, did he believe or not believe in G-d?  I have read many differing opinions and writings and wish your input on the subject... Toda roba ve shalom...  Marzutra ;)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 11:36:10 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 10:30:42 AM »
Shalom Chaim, kol tuv

I have a question about the verse in Chronicles which says "10 of ye shall chase 1000 of ye, 100 of ye shall put 10,000 of ye to flight". Do you think that that verse referes to Israel alone, or all righteous and willing nations? For example the American Revolutionaries vs the British, the Finns (at the time were righteous people) vs the Red Army, Serbians vs the German Nazis & the Ottoman Empire etc.. I would like to say the Czechs, but as you have pointed out before they were sold out by informers to Nazi Germany. But given those examples, could the verse pertain to all righteous nations? Just wanted your opinion..

Toda Raba,
Vito
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 10:42:32 AM by Vito »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 05:32:30 PM »
Dear Chaim happy birthday,
      I know that for many years Israel propped up the South African government, and then shamefully abandoned South Africa under world pressure, after South Africa had been a loyal ally to Israel for many years. Do you feel that anything can be done for South Africans, to make up for our abandonment of South Africa?

Also, I will be making my pilot trip to Israel this February and I'd like to get in contact with Baruch Marzel to help him set up some media facilities, recording rallies marches and debates, and promo videos etc.  I have sent multiple e-mails to the e-mail addresses on his site but I have recieved no response. Can you help me get in contact with him?

Chaim, one last thing, in last weeks show you wrote about Joseph Mccarthy, I think one thing you arent considering is that Mccarthy made being a Communist something shameful. So yes many of his actions backfired but after him, a serious politician couldnt openly be a COmmunist.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 04:22:56 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2006, 05:33:26 PM »
Dear chaim,

Firstly, I just want to thank you for answering my questions last week.

Secondly, I want to thank bagels for giving me the connection on how to contact Rabbi Kahane's Yeshiva.

Now before I ask my question I want to tell Yacov to go to kahanebooks.com. It took them a week to deliver my Kahane book, but they also have a connection to shops where you can buy Kahane books in New York and Jerusalem (this would be obviously cheaper as it doesn't include shipping costs). I called the shop in Jerusalem and they have many Kahane books. Just thought I should tell you this as you asked last week where the best place to buy Kahane books is. The payment method if you wish to buy through this website is paypal. Good luck (as it took me time to find out the best place to buy Kahane books).

Thanks Chaim for letting me know about McCarhty: the guy you were referring to last week was Roy Cohn

Now finally to my question: I know you support Ann coulter, but you need to find out in more detail about her support for Israel, because I am weary of her (a bit) until proven otherwise.

Toda Achi

OZ77

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2006, 09:05:01 PM »
Chaim shalom, I ran into this link:
http://jdo.org/
as a part of a post for a demonstration against neturei karta

they seem to have a training camp, they're called jewish defense organization (sounds familiar?)
what IS this group? is it the reincarnation of JDL or what?

10x,

OZ.

Offline petre

• Junior JTFer
    • Hannity Forum
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2006, 09:53:20 PM »
Yacov Menashe moved this vicious post here so Chaim can respond to it.

I am a religious Jew, and I came upon this site via a google search. Your ideology is extremely racist and reminiscent of the Nazis you rightly vilify. And, btw, I consider myself weary of Islam, conservative and in support of national defense. Your vilifying everyone in mainstream leadership and culture is abhorrent. Only you are good and every other Jew or non-Jew is bad? Where in your Torah does it say blacks or Spanish are inferior? In mine it's not mentioned. Not that I ever supported affirmative action or illegal immigration, but that does not cause me to hate every single black or Spanish for it.
I will refer you to this amazing site. The people on it agree with you on almost every issue ... that is everything except Israel. And one other, only minor, side point: they may agree with you, but they want you dead:

http://www.StørmFrønt.org

I am sure most Jews don't support your view and neither do most white Christians and those who do are anti-Semitic white segragtionists.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 11:12:54 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 10:44:35 PM »
I am a religious Jew, and I came upon this site via a google search. Your ideology is extremely racist and reminiscent of the Nazis you rightly vilify. And, btw, I consider myself weary of Islam, conservative and in support of national defense. Your vilifying everyone in mainstream leadership and culture is abhorrent. Only you are good and every other Jew or non-Jew is bad? Where in your Torah does it say blacks or Spanish are inferior? In mine it's not mentioned. Not that I ever supported affirmative action or illegal immigration, but that does not cause me to hate every single black or Spanish for it.
I will refer you to this amazing site. The people on it agree with you on almost every issue ... that is everything except Israel. And one other, only minor, side point: they may agree with you, but they want you dead:

http://www.StørmFrønt.org
The Torah doesn't say all blacks and Spanish are inferior or criminals but just look around, are you from the real world.
No one on this forum ever said ALL blacks and Spanish are inferior they are saying Most which no one can argue, they breed crime and violence in tremendous amounts not to mention unwanted babies that they want everyone to support through welfare programs.

adam613

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2006, 11:14:01 PM »
  Hi Chaim. I have listening to some of the Kahanist Audio's from Kahane.org and from your tube on Masada2000. Obviously, Rabbi Kahane ZT"L is no longer around today but going forward I did want to point out something which in my honest opinion was the wrong approach.

I always hear Rabbi Kahane, mention that what will happen when the "Arabs become the majority". I have three problems with using this as the rallying point. Firstly, this to me was conceding the fact that Arab woman will have more babies then Jewish woman would and trusting Arab's in having children more then trusting Jews. To be honest if Rabbi Kahane was going to implement a free market economy and privatize business, and have no affirmative action for Arabs, and not have a welfare state for Arabs or anyone except maybe the real needy among some of his reforms wouldn't Jews have a higher birth rate then Arabs. So I feel his constant worry about "what happens when Arabs become the majority" showed that he did not believe that Arab birthrates could or would go down and/or that there were  ways to increase the birth rates of married Jewish women and higher rates of married young Jewish women in the first place so that the Jewish birth rate would be higher then the Arabs birth rate. I do know the Arab birth rates were overstated somewhat although they are greater (4.0 vs 2.6 from one source) then the Jewish rate nevertheless.

My second problem with this "what happens when the Arabs become the majority" is a fifth column is fifth column no matter what their numbers are. Yes, the larger they are the more dangerous they are  but a country has the right to expel a legitimate fifth column and from what I understand it has been done historically. It was done with a country removing German because they viewed them as a fifth column.(don't remember the country).  As a minority the Arabs were helping in the killing of Jews (one Jew killed is too many) and voting for politicians that openly called for the destruction of Israel. By focusing on a hypothetical in the future I think he gave the false impression that as a minority the Israeli Arabs were good citizens which isn't true. And if they are OK as a minority then I do think to say we have to expell them because they will become a majority sets a bad precedence for any other country with a religious minority. The fact was they were a fifth column as a minority and there was plenty of evidence of this and THAT is what should have been focused on by Rabbi Kahane not some hypothetical which gives the false impression that TODAY the Israeli Arabs are good citizens as minorities which is a completely false assertion.

The third problem is there was also the legitimate expulsion of Jews from Arab lands without compensation. Rabbi Kahane could have focused on that and the legitimate transfer issue as that also his historical precedence with other countries that transferred population. (India and Pakistan with Muslims and Hindus.)

Yes he likely would have been called a racist anyway but there is historical precedence for the second and third problems I raised. I don't know of any good case of a country expelling a minority because it will become a majority. Also, as flawed as the Israeli democracy is to tell everyone that your system is worthless when there were other ways to do this through the flawed democracy  (with problem two or three above) this open contempt for the flawed democracy may have caused a larger number of people in the government and courts to dislike him then otherwise. I just think it was being over the top when it was unnecessary and there were other ways to do this. Just my honest opinion from what I know.

Thanks and happy birthday and you should have many more. I hope one day Jews can be confident in having a higher average birthrate then their enemies.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 12:42:56 AM »
Yacov Menashe moved this topic here because Chaim is knowledgeable. I (Yacov Menashe) have heard the below claim from Chamish about the Israeli Supreme Court Building.

Question for someone knowledgeable:

Is it true that the Israeli Supreme Court building was financed by Rothschild, and all of the architecture is done on Masonic motifs on the demand of Rothschild?

If true, then that abomination must be razed to the ground.

True or not, the fraudulent thugs who call themselves "Justices" must be imprisoned for treason, and replaced with the Sanhedrin.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 02:24:31 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2006, 04:58:35 AM »
Hello,

What do you think of Jared Taylor founder of American Renaissance? He's had several jewish memebers such as Professor Levin of CUNY and Hassidic Mayor of New Square Rabbi Meir Schiller.

Offline RakKach

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 01:10:05 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I'm putting together an entire collection of Rav Meir Kahane ZTL HYD work in all its forms(Text,Photographs,Audio,Video). I've been able to track down rare items such as "Kahane: The Magazine of the Authentic Jewish Idea" as well as a record still in its original plastic "Rabbi Meir Kahane of the Jewish Defense Leauge Speaks". Id like to help archive all the Ravs lifes work and teachings as well as JTF's shows both in Audio and Video from from the beggining even the shows you used to do in the early days on the radio. Please let me know if you have any videos,photographs,text,audio anything of the Rav or yourself it would be truley helpful in this endevor.

Thanks Chaim,
Shalom Shalom.

Rothschild

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 02:43:23 PM »
I don't see a problem with Jews celebrating New Year's Eve.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 07:40:17 AM »
Good day Chaim. I hope you are ok with answering the following interconnected questions. I want to ask you about Rabbi Kahane Hy”d and hats. Did the late Rabbi Kahane zt”l ever wear a hat on Shabbat - and did he wear any other kinds of yarmulkah besides the black knitted one you see on the back of the Rav’s head on most of the pictures.      Also his late son Binyamin Zev Hy”d, wore a plain white or mostly black one. Lehavdil the dead and the living, ad meyah veasrim shanah, Itamar Ben Gvir I notice wears a plain white one, mostly, I notice. The great Tzadik Baruch Marzel wears a plain black knitted one [from Chevron] and Noam Federman a mixed coloured one. What is your - and what was the Rav’s - stance on hats and kippot. Are the velvet kuppel/cuppel and the hats a chareidi thing?

Do you think it is divisive – like the Satmar, Bobov, Belz, Vishnitz, Sqvare, Gur, Litvaks, Oberlander, Lubavitch, Litvaks and Yekkes wearing different kinds of hats? I personally find wearing any hat very uncomfortable, how about you? Is it mainly a Chareidi thing?