Author Topic: Think Kobe Bryant is an adulterer, not a rapists.  (Read 7348 times)

adam613

Think Kobe Bryant is an adulterer, not a rapists.
« on: October 30, 2006, 08:24:03 PM »
I disagree with JTF as this woman bragged about having sex with Kobe. That doesn't make Kobe Bryant a role model but it does not make him a rapist. It does make him an adulterer.

wonderfulgoy

Re: Think Kobe Bryant is an adulterer, not a rapists.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 04:49:43 AM »
I agree with you.  White women, by and large, only claim 'rape' after having sex with black men either because they are jealous or bitter (wanted it to be more than a one-night-stand), or because they want media attention and/or are trying to 'save face' because they were caught out.

I really sincerely doubt that it's even possible for a black man to 'rape' a white woman, because deep down white women love black men very passionately.

adam613

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 07:08:34 AM »
I certainly do believe it is possible for a black man to rape a white women and some have done that very viciously. JTF had this story about this very vicious black in Wichita I believe. I read this through some sort of archive on wikipedia on the Jewish Task Force.

However, in this case this women bragged to her friends about have sex with Kobe Bryant. That does not make Kobe Bryant a rapist. The rape shield laws created by the feminazi's made it possible for any women to scream rape and you are not allowed to look into her background (or even mention her name)(or even show a picture of the accuser)  because rape is very oppressive. Of course you can say anything and study the background about the guy whether he is really guilty or not.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 03:46:55 PM »
I disagree with JTF as this woman bragged about having sex with Kobe. That doesn't make Kobe Bryant a role model but it does not make him a rapist. It does make him an adulterer.
What is the difference? A black man who seduces a White woman ruins her life just as surely as a rapist. Bryant's marriage to a White woman is not recognized in the eyes of God.

Kobe Bryant was a black man who had sex with a White woman and deserves to be punished for his crime.

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 05:26:09 PM »
What is the difference? A black man who seduces a White woman ruins her life just as surely as a rapist. Bryant's marriage to a White woman is not recognized in the eyes of G-d.

Kobe Bryant was a black man who had sex with a White woman and deserves to be punished for his crime.
Where do you get these ideas from?

Adultery is a sin.
Rape is a sin.

But inter-racial sex in itself, where is it said that this is a sin?

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 06:41:26 PM »

Adultery is a sin.
Rape is a sin.

God created different races and if those who seek to mongrelize all races mock God's creation which is the theological explanation.

You should also remember that Western Civilization is the product of the innovativiness of the White race. Race-mixers seek to destroy our race which would result in the collapse of our civilization. This would cause horror and suffering to all races. Therefore, we must preserve the purity of our race at all costs.

adam613

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »
>What is the difference? A black man who seduces a White woman ruins her life just as surely as a rapist. Bryant's marriage to a White woman is not recognized in the eyes of G-d.

Carlyle. I think you are on the wrong site. This is not the KKK here. We are not racists to blacks here. Your beliefs sound like the KKK to me. They believe that the bible is speaking to white people and that they have the right to enslave blacks.

So I guess it is OK for a white women to do anything to a black man and the black is 100% to blame because he is black. 

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 08:11:24 PM »
Carlyle. I think you are on the wrong site. This is not the KKK here. We are not racists to blacks here. Your beliefs sound like the KKK to me. They believe that the bible is speaking to white people and that they have the right to enslave blacks.
I do not want to enslave the blacks. I merely believe that racial separation is what God intended. Is it racist to say that Jews should marry only other Jews, for instance?
Katelyn Faber has a Jewish surname.

So I guess it is OK for a white women to do anything to a black man and the black is 100% to blame because he is black. 
Kobe Bryant himself admitted in a written testimony that he forced her to have sex with him against her will.

adam613

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 10:01:42 PM »
This is what you originally wrote Carlyle.

> What is the difference? A black man who seduces a White woman ruins her life just as surely as a rapist. Bryant's marriage to a White woman is not recognized in the eyes of G-d.

You have openly said that it is no difference between seduction and rape for a black man because Bryant's marriage to a white women is not recognized by g-d. THESE ARE YOUR WORDS CARLYLE. You blame the black man for seducing a white women. Doesn't the white women deserve some of the blame. Especially is she bragged to friends about it,

>Kobe Bryant himself admitted in a written testimony that he forced her to have sex with him against her will. 
Uh-huh. If he did he would be in jail and would labeled as a sexual predator.  What nut site did you get that info from and why didn't you mention that at the beginning. I don't believe you.  I think you are making that up.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 10:16:30 PM »
You have openly said that it is no difference between seduction and rape for a black man because Bryant's marriage to a white women is not recognized by g-d. THESE ARE YOUR WORDS CARLYLE. You blame the black man for seducing a white women. Doesn't the white women deserve some of the blame. Especially is she bragged to friends about it,
Yes. She deserves some blame. Her behavior was highly immoral.

However, Bryant and other black men in similar cases involving interracial sexual relations deserve blame too, don't they?

>Kobe Bryant himself admitted in a written testimony that he forced her to have sex with him against her will. 
Uh-huh. If he did he would be in jail and would labeled as a sexual predator.  What nut site did you get that info from and why didn't you mention that at the beginning. I don't believe you.  I think you are making that up.
Is O.J. Simpson in jail?

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.
I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year"
- Kobe Bryant
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/01/bryant.trial/index.html

He stopped just short of legally implicating himself but obviously makes apologies for the crime he committed.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 10:18:27 PM »
I really sincerely doubt that it's even possible for a black man to 'rape' a white woman, because deep down white women love black men very passionately.
An outrageous insult. You should apologize.

adam613

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 10:39:32 PM »
>"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.

So again, Carlyle. He does not believe he raped her. That isn't admitting rape Carlyle.

>However, Bryant and other black men in similar cases involving interracial sexual relations deserve blame too, don't they?

Absolutely. Bryant is an adulterer and is no role model. He is not a rapsit, That is what I wrote on my first post. And, again, interracial sex has no effect on this case what's so ever, Carlyle and the fact that you continue to bring it up leads me to believe you just want to punish Kobe above and beyond what would happen in a similar case involving two blacks or two whites because he is black and had an affair with a white women which according to you blacks are forbidden to marry whites and they should be taught a lesson if they do even when the women consents to it and she brags to friends about her affair.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 10:50:36 PM »
So again, Carlyle. He does not believe he raped her. That isn't admitting rape Carlyle.
He admits that she did not view their encounter as consensual. 

Absolutely. Bryant is an adulterer and is no role model. He is not a rapsit, That is what I wrote on my first post. And, again, interracial sex has no effect on this case what's so ever, Carlyle and the fact that you continue to bring it up leads me to believe you just want to punish Kobe above and beyond what would happen in a similar case involving two blacks or two whites because he is black and had an affair with a white women which according to you blacks are forbidden to marry whites and they should be taught a lesson if they do even when the women consents to it and she brags to friends about her affair.
Who said that she did consent to it? Where's your proof? Maybe the bragging was just her way of dealing with her shame. Anyway, blacks should not be allowed to marry Whites for reasons I mentioned before.
Why do you believe Bryant?

adam613

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 11:32:25 PM »
This is my last post on this subject. This case didn't even go to a trial so to compare this to an OJ Simpson case is insane. There is evidence that this women had sex with 3 other men the past 3 days. There was no evidence of her having any physical injuries from the rape. She was more interested in money from Kobe that wanted to press charges for rape. I think you are a racist from what you have said Carlyle. . Kobe is not guilty until proven innocent unless you are a racist Carlyle. I'm not responded anymore. There is absolutely no evidence here of a rape other then the women saying she was raped. Yes, Bryant is a scumbag, he is an adulterer, but he is not a rapist plain and simple. To  judge somebody as a rapist without any evidence as such is evil. Maybe you are a rapist because somebody emailed me that you are. I don't have any evidence but hey I don't need any. Here are some of the comments on one of the boards that was discussing this case.

1000 sparks
I have followed this case daily and still have not formed an opinion.

Him being a star put aside, I wouldn't want anyone going to prison for something he didn't do.

On the other hand, if she is telling the truth I think he should pay dearly.

She told someone before going to his room (up the back stairs) that "I bet he makes the move on me"... well, just what does the "move" entail?

Also, that underwear thing. There was semen DNA from someone else. She said her boyfriend wore a condom... 3 guys in 24 hours? I don't know. Too much speculation at this time.

Freebird

Since he's such an arrogant [censored], it's going to be very hard to root for this girl.

I can't say that I'd be rooting for her, I heard that the charges were dropped because she had refused to testify against him.

Dropping the criminal case for the civil case reeks of 'it's all about the money'
I can't imagine a real rape victim would want money from her rapist, they would want justice. They would want to see the rapist prosecuted come what may. They want to fight back...not get paid for the sex.
I can't imagine many if any women settling for cash from a rapist. How vulgar is that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1000 Sparks said:
It's also been said she had sex after the rape... that wouldn't be good for her or the prosecution. It's also been said she had no bruises, scrapes, etc. only some reddness that could be from multiple sexual encounters.

I just haven't formed an opinion yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fake plastic trees

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 09:36:07 AM »
What is the difference? A black man who seduces a White woman ruins her life just as surely as a rapist. Bryant's marriage to a White woman is not recognized in the eyes of G-d.

Adultery is a sin.
Rape is a sin.

it had better not be a sin!  :P

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 11:56:47 AM »
This is my last post on this subject. This case didn't even go to a trial so to compare this to an OJ Simpson case is insane.
Because Katelyn Faber was paid a huge amount of money. Blacks in juries rarely convict other blacks so it would have been unwise to risk a trial.

There is evidence that this women had sex with 3 other men the past 3 days.
I don't know about you but I am a Christian and Jesus was merciful even towards sinners. The rape of a whore is still a sin.

There was no evidence of her having any physical injuries from the rape.
A powerfully built Negro like Kobe Bryant could easily have subjugated the girl without causing her injuries.

She was more interested in money from Kobe that wanted to press charges for rape. I think you are a racist from what you have said Carlyle. . Kobe is not guilty until proven innocent unless you are a racist Carlyle.
Now you play the "Racist"-card

I'm not responded anymore. There is absolutely no evidence here of a rape other then the women saying she was raped.
Often the victims of rape have no other proof than their word. In this situation a Negro had sex with a White woman. A presumption that a rape occurred is thus well justified.