Author Topic: From a basement in Scandinavia I present ME!  (Read 10401 times)

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
Re: From a basement in Scandinavia I present ME!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 11:37:36 AM »
I see you've censored away some words.

That's what i call freedom of speech.

Good call lads.

Did you get the irony?

newman

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 11:44:10 AM »
First of all sorry for calling anyone, who is not a jew, for a jew.

And of course their is no PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state, language, culture and so on, due to facts. If all danes were kicked out of Denmark by for example Norwegians, their would not be a danish state, language or culture anymore, if we looked at facts. Facts don't tell anything about anyone, they're just made so that people don't have to find out things themselves, by reading and looking for information.

And point out something very important, if I'm brainwashed, you're to. Muslims are brainwashed to believe in Islam, jews are brainwashed to believe in the Torah, chrsitans are brainwashed to belive in G-d and Jesus, and I'm brainwashed to believe in what I believe in..... tollerance, respect and love, all christian values that the European society and rules are made from. Like the Sharia law is made from the Koran.

All this, incuding this website, violence and hating is based on religon, nothing else. If religion didn't exist, WHOA! What a wonderful world, as Luis Armstrong sang so beutifully. Religon has caused so much killing, hating and violence, and to find an excuse of this, why not write a book and put in some innocent stories that legalyze killing. Religon have started several wars, and killing of innocent people, like the killing of 67 jews in Hebron 1929, like the killing of innocent muslims by the christian crusaders, and killing of innocent christians by the romans.

I'm personally against Jihad, The Crusades and any form of "excuse" to kill other humans. And finally I'm not entitled to hate those who hate me that's just plain barbarism, and if they want me dead, they can try when I'll be send to Afghanistan, to join my comrades in the fight against terrorism and for a more peacefully world.

Check your facts.

The non-religious, secular ideologies of german nazism, Soviet Marxism and Chinese Maoism have killed more people in the 20th century alone than all the religions of the world for all 6,000 years of modern man combined!

And what makes you think the world would be wonderful without religion? All the humanist values of the modern west come from Judaic/christian values. Do you know what life was like in Europe before monotheism? I'll tell you............

99% of the population were slaves to monarchs and had NO RIGHTS. No democracy, No freedom, No mercy. Torture and cruelty were every day events. You think compassionate humanism will reign in the absence of religion? Think again. Savagery will reign without religion.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »

And of course their is no PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state, language, culture and so on, due to facts. If all danes were kicked out of Denmark by for example Norwegians, their would not be a danish state, language or culture anymore, if we looked at facts. Facts don't tell anything about anyone, they're just made so that people don't have to find out things themselves, by reading and looking for information.

And point out something very important, if I'm brainwashed, you're to. Muslims are brainwashed to believe in Islam, jews are brainwashed to believe in the Torah, chrsitans are brainwashed to belive in G-d and Jesus, and I'm brainwashed to believe in what I believe in..... tollerance, respect and love, all christian values that the European society and rules are made from. Like the Sharia law is made from the Koran.

All this, incuding this website, violence and hating is based on religon, nothing else. If religion didn't exist, WHOA! What a wonderful world, as Luis Armstrong sang so beutifully. Religon has caused so much killing, hating and violence, and to find an excuse of this, why not write a book and put in some innocent stories that legalyze killing. Religon have started several wars, and killing of innocent people, like the killing of 67 jews in Hebron 1929, like the killing of innocent muslims by the christian crusaders, and killing of innocent christians by the romans.

I'm personally against Jihad, The Crusades and any form of "excuse" to kill other humans. And finally I'm not entitled to hate those who hate me that's just plain barbarism, and if they want me dead, they can try when I'll be send to Afghanistan, to join my comrades in the fight against terrorism and for a more peacefully world.

Check your facts.

The non-religious, secular ideologies of german nazism, Soviet Marxism and Chinese Maoism have killed more people in the 20th century alone than all the religions of the world for all 6,000 years of modern man combined!

And what makes you think the world would be wonderful without religion? All the humanist values of the modern west come from Judaic/christian values. Do you know what life was like in Europe before monotheism? I'll tell you............

99% of the population were slaves to monarchs and had NO RIGHTS. No democracy, No freedom, No mercy. Torture and cruelty were every day events. You think compassionate humanism will reign in the absence of religion? Think again. Savagery will reign without religion.

Check my facts? Please send me a link to a text or something that proves me wrong, because I can't really find it.

And before christianity came to Scandinavia, men were REAL men and women were real woman, and Scandinavia was actually a better place to live, due to the freedom before christianity came there, so what you're saying is not 100 % the truth. I can't deny you that a lot of western values comes from the bible, put I can't agree to that it saved Europe from barbarism.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 11:56:52 AM »
Right so your arguement has shifted from "why do you hate Muslim/Nazis so much" to a question about the practicality of religion ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
Nazis 21,000,000 murdered/killed.
Soviets 47,000,000 mudered/killed.
Red China 49,000,000 murdered/killed.

Can't tell you the total for Islam/Judaism/christianity, but It's nowhere near those figures.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 11:58:32 AM »
Quote from: The Debater link=topic=10783.msg#msg date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=10783.msg#msg date=

Check your facts.

Check my facts? Please send me a link to a text or something that proves me wrong, because I can't really find it.

And before christianity came to Scandinavia, men were REAL men and women were real woman, and Scandinavia was actually a better place to live, due to the freedom before christianity came there, so what you're saying is not 100 % the truth. I can't deny you that a lot of western values comes from the bible, put I can't agree to that it saved Europe from barbarism.

Please clarify something, if you would.  Are you denying that German Nazism, Soviet Marxism and Chinese Maoism were responsible for millions of deaths in the 20th century and that they had nothing to do with religious ideology?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 12:01:45 PM »

Can't tell you the total for Islam/Judaism/christianity, but It's nowhere near those figures.

And where are these numbers from? Everyone can write down a number and say: "That's the truth."
And of course you can't see how many humans religion have killed through out history, because it was never recorded, and politics like Marxism, nazism etc. are all made from religious values.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:57 PM »

Check your facts.

Please clarify something, if you would.  Are you denying that German Nazism, Soviet Marxism and Chinese Maoism were responsible for millions of deaths in the 20th century and that they had nothing to do with religious ideology?

No, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying that religion, since it was invented by the human being, has been responsible for the killing of millions and millions of people until this day.

newman

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 12:06:11 PM »

And where are these numbers from? Everyone can write down a number and say: "That's the truth."
And of course you can't see how many humans religion have killed through out history, because it was never recorded, and politics like Marxism, nazism etc. are all made from religious values.

These are agreed on by all historians and educational institutions. The religions of the ancient world through to 19th century couldn't kill anything like that number due to limited industrial capacity. The worlds population did not boom until the 19th/20th centuries either.

Ask your history teachers/professors if you think I'm making it up.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 12:06:58 PM »

These are agreed on by all historians and educational institutions. The religions of the ancient world through to 19th century couldn't kill anything like that number due to limited industrial capacity. The worlds population did not boom until the 19th/20th centuries either.

If that is true, you must be able to find something for me that I can read.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 01:46:41 PM »

If that is true, you must be able to find something for me that I can read.

Try these for starters.

http://freedomspeace.blogspot.com/2006/05/20th-century-mortacracies.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1411041/posts

http://fitstarts.blogspot.com/2006/11/atheist-delusion.html
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 07:00:05 PM »
Quote from: newman

A country is NOTHING on it's own. Whatever it is is because of the people who live in it and build it.

Europe is wealthy and advanced because of Europeans.

The muslim countries are backward and poor because of muslims.

Don't you understand that if muslims become the majority in Europe, it will become poor and backward, too?

Many "Muslim countries" are sitting on massive amounts of oil, which is becoming more and more valuable as of late. So these countries are not really poor per se. It is just that kings and royal families and governments do not give back much of this money most of the time. Look at Iran and Saudi Arabia. Despite both having a very large GDP, the per capita incomes are $8,535 and $21,505, respectively.

But backward, yes indeed!  O0

newman

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 11:33:29 PM »
Quote from: newman

A country is NOTHING on it's own. Whatever it is is because of the people who live in it and build it.

Europe is wealthy and advanced because of Europeans.

The muslim countries are backward and poor because of muslims.

Don't you understand that if muslims become the majority in Europe, it will become poor and backward, too?

Many "Muslim countries" are sitting on massive amounts of oil, which is becoming more and more valuable as of late. So these countries are not really poor per se. It is just that kings and royal families and governments do not give back much of this money most of the time. Look at Iran and Saudi Arabia. Despite both having a very large GDP, the per capita incomes are $8,535 and $21,505, respectively.

But backward, yes indeed!  O0

Wealth from a free natural resource doesn't say anything about a nations cultural value. It is what they produce by innovation and invention that counts.

Case in point:

Israel and Japan have virtually NO natural resources yet they create massive wealth with only the power of their intellect. Muslim wealth is ONLY what has laid in the ground for thousands of years.

Therefore, if 'created' wealth is a measure of a people's/culture's worth islam is sadly lacking.

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 12:31:19 AM »
I believe only 6 of the 49 Muslim majority countries are ahead of Israel in GDP per capita.  :::D

newman

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2007, 12:36:53 AM »
I believe only 6 of the 49 Muslim majority countries are ahead of Israel in GDP per capita.  :::D

Israel produces more wealth (in pure dollar terms) out of IT and Bio-tech than the Saudis produce in oil!

It's just that out of every IT/Bio-tech dollar there are wages/salaries, marketing, plant/equipment etc leaving 10 cents.

The Saudis get a whacking percntage of each oil barrel and it costs them ZERO!