Author Topic: New video  (Read 2347 times)

Boeregeneraal

New video
« on: November 10, 2007, 10:34:41 PM »
Shalom all

I spent the weekend making a video for JTF/AFC.

I put in some really nice concepts! After all, I spent about 15 hrs making it.

Im wondering if I can send it to someone, where they can have a look, and then publish it to youtube?
Reason is, that way we get more exposure.

Please let me know

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: New video
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:45:13 PM »
Hi Boeregeneraal, of course you can send the video to me if you want and I can publish it to YouTube.  PM me to arrange to send it.

Using this site is a good option:

http://www.rapidshare.com/

You can upload up to 100 MB at a time and after you upload the file, it provides you with a link for other people to download it.  I can then upload it to YouTube on one of our new accounts and it will automatically be converted to YouTube format, so don't worry about converting it.  If the file is more than 100 MB, we'll have to work out some other solution.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:50:03 PM »
ok, thank you VERY muck Ze'ev! :) :) :)

So, tell me more about this rapidshare?

Do you want me to send it to you via rapidshare or email?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 11:18:13 PM »
ok, thank you VERY muck Ze'ev! :) :) :)

So, tell me more about this rapidshare?

Do you want me to send it to you via rapidshare or email?

You can send it via rapidshare if you feel comfortable using it.  Just send me the URL after it's uploaded.

After the file uploads successfully, it will bring you to a page that indicates that your file was uploaded.

It will also ask you to input information to create a collectors account.  IGNORE THAT

Then click on the link below it that says: "I don't want a collector's account right now. Just give me the download-link."

Then it will give you the download link, as well as the link to remove the file from the server below it, if you would like to remove it later.

Thanks
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »
eh...is it ok if i just send it to you via email?
It's not a large movie
Do i need to send the moviemaker file, or the published file?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 12:05:48 AM »
Sure you can e-mail it to me.  Send it to [email protected]

Send the published file, not the moviemaker file. 

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 12:06:40 AM »
Sure you can e-mail it to me.  Send it to [email protected]

Send the published file, not the moviemaker file. 

ok, sending it now

once again, TODA Haver!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 12:21:27 AM »
oh no!

file exceeded the limit (20MB)

ok, im uploading the file to something called wikifolio. i will give the link once it's uploaded

Thanks for your patience  :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 12:40:09 AM »
Finally!  :::D

Here is the link

Thank YOU

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 01:17:50 AM »
what name do you think would suit?

mayby:

Top Secret Exposure:Introduction

?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 01:34:30 AM »
Wow, this video is great!  Very powerful stuff, good job Boeregeneraal!  We have so many talented beginning film-makers here! 

We should make the video title something that people would be interested in, like JTF Africancrisis Exposure: Nelson Mandela and Arafat

Something like that, or you could just call it Join JTF/Africancrisis to save Western Civilization

something powerful like that.  Then we also need to think of many words that we can connect the video to so that people will be able to search for it.  Simple terms that are related somehow to the video like:

media, nelson mandela, PLO, south africa, apartheid, morality, media brainwashing, etc.

Think of some words that you want to use for this that you would like to be connected to the video.

Let me know of your ideas for the title.  Also, you can give a short description of what you want people to get out of the video to put in the details section on the right-hand side of the video.

Great work! 

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 01:40:40 AM »
Wow, this video is great!  Very powerful stuff, good job Boeregeneraal!  We have so many talented beginning film-makers here! 

We should make the video title something that people would be interested in, like JTF Africancrisis Exposure: Nelson Mandela and Arafat

Something like that, or you could just call it Join JTF/Africancrisis to save Western Civilization

something powerful like that.  Then we also need to think of many words that we can connect the video to so that people will be able to search for it.  Simple terms that are related somehow to the video like:

media, nelson mandela, PLO, south africa, apartheid, morality, media brainwashing, etc.

Think of some words that you want to use for this that you would like to be connected to the video.

Let me know of your ideas for the title.  Also, you can give a short description of what you want people to get out of the video to put in the details section on the right-hand side of the video.

Great work! 

Really? Thank YOU Ze'ev-HAVER

I think this would be a good name:  JTF Africancrisis Exposure: Nelson Mandela and Arafat  -so we can follow up with new videos to come :)

Tags: media, nelson mandela, PLO, south africa, apartheid, morality, media brainwashing, africancrisis, JTF, israel, top secret, africa, anc

Description: Let's declasify the TRUTH from the media's claws-AfricanCrisis & JTF

Thank YOU Ze'ev

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 02:03:56 AM »
Hi Boeregeneraal!  Here's the link to your youtube video, may thousands of people watch it!

I can post it in the general discussion section forum as a sticky thread and tell people to watch it, or you can post it there if you would like, and I can make it a sticky thread.  Just give me the go ahead!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 02:08:06 AM »
Hi Boeregeneraal!  Here's the link to your youtube video, may thousands of people watch it!

I can post it in the general discussion section forum as a sticky thread and tell people to watch it, or you can post it there if you would like, and I can make it a sticky thread.  Just give me the go ahead!

Hey Ze'ev, Thank you very much my friend

Ill give you the honours of posting it on the general discussion  ;)

Once again, thanks ze'ev, i really appreciate it!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 02:19:00 AM »

Ok, no problem Boeregeneraal, I want people to see your fantastic video as much as you do.  :)

The honor belongs to you, who created this great video and will hopefully also create more great videos in the future.

Good job!   O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 02:35:52 AM »

Ok, no problem Boeregeneraal, I want people to see your fantastic video as much as you do.  :)

The honor belongs to you, who created this great video and will hopefully also create more great videos in the future.

Good job!   O0

Yes, im already planning the next!  :)