Author Topic: Moral Issue  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Moral Issue
« on: November 05, 2007, 03:24:23 AM »
How about this forum, do you think our hatred against the 3d world is
consonant with the Bible's teachings?
I notice once and a while that I want to kill NaziPlomuslims, although I never actually did it.
Is a person who kills a few muslims on a street in Europe, morally wrong , or right , according to
Biblical law ?
Is Christianity, that teaches extreme compassion able to stop Islam?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

Re: Moral Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 03:34:26 AM »
How about this forum, do you think our hatred against the 3d world is
consonant with the Bible's teachings?
I notice once and a while that I want to kill NaziPlomuslims, although I never actually did it.
Is a person who kills a few muslims on a street in Europe, morally wrong , or right , according to
Biblical law ?
Is Christianity, that teaches extreme compassion able to stop Islam?

When huge numbers of a certain ethnicity or group have clearly stated their plans to kill or enslave you and the rest of that community show approval with their silence and lack of opposition, you are entitled to defend yourselves by any means you deam neccessary.

I'm sure our Rabbi will concur.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 06:29:28 AM »
It hasnt come to that yet, killing them in our streets, but I cant say that it wont.  After the next attack on the US, which muslims have promised will be bigger than 911, I cant say what will happen... people decide to rid the US of islam themselves who knows....all I know is that I wouldnt want to be a muslim in the US after the next attack and find out ;)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 06:54:13 AM »
In Judaism it is a requirement to eliminate the enemy before they attempt to eliminate you.