Author Topic: Ask JTF For November 25 Broadcast  (Read 12252 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For November 25 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 03:15:10 PM »
Pomaze Bog (may God be with you)

Hello brother Chaim,

My request for the coming broadcast.

First of all my personal compliments for your great work!
Your videos are very interesting. You deserve a lot of support and compliments from our side the Serbian side.

I see some requests for a show about the Vatican.
I think that's a fine subject to discus about.
The Vatican has a dark history of wars and prosecution. They prosecuted the European Jews for centuries long. They also tried several times in history to destroy the Eastern Orthodox countries.

Today the Vatican international has still a lot influence in the word politics.

In the 20 century the two oldest states with a great religion, culture, history and tradition were attacked by communism. They were not just economical destroyed by this criminal ideology they were also brought to the bring of biological survival!

This plague, a criminal and regressive ideology, communism was launched by the Vatican international on the to strongest Orthodox countries. The purpose of this operation was the elimination of the authority of the Orthodox church after that a replacement of the Catholic church would be possible.

It is a very interesting subject.
It is not a story with out sense this is logical and it was in operation in 20 century.
The consequences of communism are still in continue in Serbia and Russia.

Keep up the great work!
Best regards!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 11:47:33 PM »
Chaim, if everyone contributed on the forum, couldn't we make a TV commercial for JTF? I think it would get the media talking about JTF...I think we can get the greatest buzz if we just find a way to get the media to talk about JTF even if they speak negatively.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 07:08:17 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2007, 01:44:26 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your stand on wearing beard and peises?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2007, 03:54:57 AM »
Do you have a specific political plan for taking power in Israel, would you concentrate primarily on the Knesset or try to build up strength on a local level first.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 04:14:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

Do you think that if you became Prime Minister of Israel, that you would be able to fully keep Shabbat? I really thought about this the other day while listening to a lecture. Would it be possible in this day and age?

Respectfully Yours,
Shlomo
(aka jeffguy)
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 03:23:13 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Why was FTF removed and replaced as moderator?

Shalom

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 07:30:11 PM »
Hello Chaim,
            It seems that the arab countries can't wait to get to the Annapolis  conference table this week. Many of the  arab representatives are here in America already. It looks to me  like they think the fix is in if you know what I mean.  It really seems that Israel is going into this situation as usual with the deck stacked against her. My question is what would the outcome be if at the end of the day Israel told  all assembled to go jump in a lake that she was not surrendering another inch of land,....  if consessions are needed let them come from the arab countries?                                         
                                                                      Respectfully,
                                                                                       cjd     

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:08:39 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2007, 09:31:53 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well.  This week  would like to ask you about a large segment of society that seems to be completely apathetic to the larger issues in life.  We all know about the obviously evil segments of society, and we discuss them quite often, but sometimes it seems to me that an even larger silent majority of people live life in the pursuit simply of pleasure, whether it be the physical or material.  In living everyday daily life, many people come across to me as shallow, materialistic, and vain.  They will do anything to get ahead, often at the expense of others.  Once in a while I bring up these points to challenge some people like this that I know, and they act like I am an outcast and this is the way of the world.  In fact, one guy I know told me the only purpose in life should be to have as much fun until you die.  He said that when I am older I will regret not taking advantage of my youth, living it up with women, partying, etc.  Still, something deeper inside me still tells me this is not the way to go.  What do you think I should do about this dilemna, Chaim?  Thanks for your hard work as always.  All the best.

Ari

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 09:34:53 AM »
Chaim,

I was SO happy to see you finally do a video attacking that Nazi scum Frank Weltner! I know you had reservations about making a video going after him a couple of months ago when I mentioned this to you. But I'm so happy that you decided to do this! This was certainly one of your finest moments! I think we should use this video as a response video to all those who are posting videos claiming that the Youtube staff are a bunch of Zionist Jews who gave into the pressure of those "whiny Zionists who fight to censor everything they don't like!"

I comment on these videos making the point that if Youtube was really run by a bunch of Zionist Jews, then why are Chaim ben Pesach's videos being immediately removed? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to want to leave them up there?

This video really made my day! Thanks so much for this!

Daniel

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 04:51:18 PM »
I personally think we are close to the coming of electric vehicles. The Tesla Roadster can travel 250 miles on a single charge and a full recharge takes 3.5 hours from a completely dead battery. Even if electric cars become common that still won't render oil worthless. In March 2006 45% of oil was refined into gasoline and the rest was refined to kerosene, heating oil, Asphalt etc. Natural gas also needs to be rendered worthless. Russia exports the most natural gas in the world https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2183rank.html. Even if all of these were rendered worthless by the time this happens some Muslims will have acquired so much wealth that they won't need oil or gas anymore. What do you think?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 05:35:19 PM by Ralph »

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 05:39:43 PM »
You said that if you had millions of dollars right now, then it would take a year to build a mass movement and then several years to assume power in Israel. And it is very, very likely that you won't get millions of dollars right away. So that's a period of 10-20 years in which most of your time and energy is spent over Israeli affairs. Meanwhile America faces immediate threats. So how will JTF save America?

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 08:10:58 PM »
Dear Chaim

I would not normally ask you anything due to you have many people always at you asking you everything.
It must get trying.

My question is this, is it right for Gentiles to attack  Jewish members on this board, and try and drive them from this forum? 

When its the Gentles own lack of understanding of Jewish life, that fuels their gaols.

I was on the understanding that Jewish Task Force was to support Jews.

Forgive me if I am wrong, if I have misunderstood they intent of this forum and site.

I am only a Jewess after all.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:13:07 PM by The Infidel. »