Author Topic: A little Aussie humor to brighten everybody's day  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
A little Aussie humor to brighten everybody's day
« on: January 22, 2007, 01:27:48 PM »
Three blokes, a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and an Aussie Engineer find themslves   together one day.

They come  across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of
you one wish,  which is three wishes in total" says the Genie.

The Canadian  says, "I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the
land to be  forever fertile in Canada."

POOOOFF!  With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever
fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden  was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Gaza, The West Bank, Iraq and Iran so that  no infidels, Americans or Australians can come into our  precious state." POOOFF! Again, with  the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Aussie  Engineer says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this  wall."
The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick  and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable."

The Aussie  Engineer sits down, cracks a beer, smiles and says "Fill it with water."

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: A little Aussie humor to brighten everybody's day
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 01:45:52 PM »
 ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: A little Aussie humor to brighten everybody's day
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:40:41 PM »
lol, ideally from the Mediterranean.
albanians killed in great flood :::D what a story :::D :::D :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,