Author Topic: Please stop refurring to Kobe Bryant as a rapist.  (Read 5088 times)

adam613

Please stop refurring to Kobe Bryant as a rapist.
« on: October 31, 2006, 11:47:30 PM »
He is a scumbag, he is an adulterer. He is no role model. But there is very little evidence of him being a rapist. This was not an OJ case or a Michael Jackson case. This case never even went to trial. So I ask JTF to stop this already. As a man I find this offensive. There was no bruises on the women other then redness which was from multiple sex partners. There is some evidence she had sex with somebody else that night. She had semen from other men and she was having sex with 3 other men. She then wanted to turn into a civil case to get money from Kobe. There just is not a lot of evidence here of a rape to be quite frank. Furthermore, some racist on this board are making a big deal that it was interracial intercourse which has absolutely nothing to do with whether it was a rape or not only that they feel Kobe should be punished because he is a black man having an affair with a white women.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Re: Please stop refurring to Kobe Bryant as a rapist.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 07:45:34 AM »
I am in agreement.

The woman is dirt and shouldn't be able to cry rape when she indulges in beastiality.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 07:59:05 AM »
And OJ is still looking for the real killers.

Gimme a break, adam.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 12:52:53 PM »
I apologize for being so graphic in this post, but Kobe Bryant DID rape that woman.

At first it started out as consensual sex, but then Bryrant tried to have anal intercourse against the woman's free will. Adam, that's rape.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 04:46:26 PM »
Thunderbolt,
I think OJ should stop looking for the real killers, I spoke with some blacks that said Ron and Nicole killed themselves!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 05:57:49 PM »
Thunderbolt,
I think OJ should stop looking for the real killers, I spoke with some blacks that said Ron and Nicole killed themselves!

Well that makes sense. The took turns slashing their arms to make it look like a struggle before they slit their own throats. How can we compete with such brilliant black logic? As Chaim would say, "Dey is brilliant brilliant brilliant mmmhmm!"
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

adam613

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 07:46:18 PM »
>At first it started out as consensual sex, but then Bryrant tried to have anal intercourse against the woman's free will. Adam, that's rape.

Could you please quote the source where you got this info from?

adam613

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 08:32:27 PM »
> Also, could you explain these comments from another board on this case.

1000 Sparks said:
It's also been said she had sex after the rape... that wouldn't be good for her or the prosecution. It's also been said she had no bruises, scrapes, etc. only some redness that could be from multiple sexual encounters. Where is the proof of anal sex here?

Just call him an adulterer, not a rapists. That is all I ask.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 08:46:48 PM »
Why do you care so deleted much? Are you a Laker fan or something? The guy has a gorgeous wife(Vanessa Bryant), tens of millions of dollars, the world at his fingertips and still acts like a low-grade SAVAGE.

That's the real way to describe Kobe Bryant. No matter what was done for him and what he accomplished he still had to act like a black savage sodomizing some white woman while cheating on his wife who he just had a child with. And this type of attitude is so prevelant in the black community. It's just hedonism and gluttony.

adam613

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 09:59:47 PM »
> Why do you care so deleted much? Are you a Laker fan or something?

No! I am not a laker fan. It just sounds to me like a he said/she said case and to call someone a rapists just because some blacks are vicious rapists I don't think is right. It clearly is a case of adultery and clearly Kobe is a self absorbed clod. You can't just call someone a rapist because he is a pig in many area's, which I agree Kobe is. Although I will say at least he makes his money and it isn't through affirmative action. I don't think anyone should make this much money throwing a ball through a hoop but it isn't affirmative action.

I also am somewhat concerned because Rabbi Kahane worked for the Jewish Press which in 1982 as Chaim told me on JTF the daughter of the publisher wanted a divorce from the husband and the husband didn't want to give her a divorce.(In Jewish law the man has to give the divorce settlement and has to pay at least alimony to the wife. How much or for how long (is there child support also) I don't know?)  Chaim claim the husband was mistreating her and he was forced to divorce his wife although he didn't want to. It does sound like they only heard the women's side. The Jewish Press since then has claimed that it's a big problem of Jewish men abusing their wives. They never let the man tell his side of the story in any of these stories I read and evidence has now come out the in the United States women start the physical violence in slightly more then half the cases (in the world it is about 50-50), . Furthermore, they found that Jewish men in the US had the lowest rate of abuse among religious groups while Jewish women had a much higher rate which they defined as physical behavior that could seriously injure the other person. (I will try to find this study but according to this study women had a 7% of Jewish women engaged in physical abuse while men had a 1% rate.) Some groups like Puerto Rican's it was men who were more physically abusive.

So I am concerned that JTF from the very disgusting and evil behavior of the Jewish Press of constantly bashing Jewish husbands without ever hearing the husband's side of the story is why JTF is saying Kobe is rapist when this women has serious credibility issues and the evidence that I have read doesn't sound like rape. The only issue that may come into play now is that I understand some black men do engage in Sodomy more then whites and when I first heard about this case I wasn't aware of that as I didn't know about JTF. But there was no physical evidence either of bruises or anything that would suggest what some people are saying. I think JTF jumped the gun here because of the evil behavior of the Jewish Press in it's vicious propaganda against Jewish men which because the Jewish Press helped Chaim he doesn't want to fully see the Jewish Press for the evil it really is and has been desensitized to not accuse a man until you hear both sides.  Because of the Jewish Press(since many people think it is credible newspaper because after all Rabbi Kahane zt"l wrote for it)  Jewish women don't want to get married until they are financially secure which usually is when they are much older because of the Jewish Press vicious propaganda against Orthodox Jewish husbands and Jewish men in general when in reality women just as likely to commit violence in a relationship and if the women knew that men have just as many concerns as they do they wouldn't put career before marriage and work marriage around other responsibilities. That is why I am concerned about this.

Anyway, check this site www.mediaradar.org. I respect Rabbi Kahane in many ways. I am not too happy though that from what I can see he was working for a newspaper that had a very casual atitude toward's divorce and this paper, the Jewish Press, does not care if children are raised without fathers. Being the righteous man that he was this small mistake he made gave legitimacy to the anti-family agenda's of the Jewish Press and brainwashing women to think that Jewish men are abusive for the slightest behavior. It has led to the serious single problem with observant Jewish men and women in the NY metro area in their 20's and 30's who are not married. I think I have said enough.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 10:19:11 PM »
What the hell does that have to do with a black guy like Kobe Bryant? Kobe isn't a Jewish man and his wife isn't a Jewish woman.

You're a broken record on this subject of marital violence in Jewish couples. I think my advice would be to stop looking for Jewish women in New York and start looking for them in Israel.

adam613

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 11:56:35 PM »
As bad as adultry is it isn't rape. People who are rapists have serious restrictions put on them for the rest of their lives and rightfully so.

You don't like Kobe Bryant. Fine. That doesn't give you the right to scream rape when the evidence is not very clear. If you do that real rapes won't be taken seriously. There have been other cases where men have had their lives ruined because they didn't stop having sex fast enough. I'm not joking, For 5 seconds they were considered rapists. The Feminists have rewritten the rape laws where a man can't enjoy intercourse because if you don't stop that second that is rape. Of course the women was mad at the man for other reason but who cares. There was a case in Florida like this. It was written by Kathleen Parker of the Jewish World Review.

Thank g-d there is some free speech in this country. I will continue to post about this feminist propoganda of men just coming home and beating up their wives even though studies show in most cases this is not what happens. It's bad for the woman too that they have become so paranoind because of the propoganda and while they should make sure the man is of good charachter they have been taight any masculine behavior means a man going to be abusive. This is exactly what power hungry men and women on top want. To brainwash women that every man is abusive so they don't get married and they don't have to worry about any competition from people having kids.