Author Topic: An American Holiday worth to have respect  (Read 10732 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
An American Holiday worth to have respect
« on: November 07, 2007, 07:01:00 PM »
On Sunday, November 11th is Veterans Day.  One holiday through out the year to give us time to remember many great soldiers who have paid a heavy price for us to live in this country whether its the wars of yester years or the war of this year.

Please remember that and my God bless our fallen heros.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: An American Holiday worth to have respect
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 07:34:20 PM »
I would not even take a second to celebrate any holiday of a State which has its Embassy in Te Aviv. It's pure Jew hatred. Do you think US has its Embassy outside Jerusalem just to apease Arabs (which it would anyway be evil)? NO, they just want to erase Jewish conection with ancient Israel. It's part of the Replacement Theology. Just make a little experiment. Name all Israeli cities Jerusalem for one day, and you'll see what it happens. All ambassadors will flee Israel like rats. Remember that west Jerusalem is not even claimed by Arabs, but West countries don't take their embassie to West Jerusalem either. Why? Just because their problem is not with Eretz Yisrael, but with Jewish welfare. Had Jews reborn Israel in a desert Island and named their capital Jerusalem, they would have faced war anyway.
Why giving honor to American veterans? After all, all wars are caused by Jew-hatred, even the wars that have no conection with Israel. Had they loved Israel, wars and weapons would have disspaeared long ago.
Humanity has made a great progress in konowledge and science in the past century. A moral progress was also possible, but Jew-hatred prevented it.
So Jews, please only respect Yom Hashoah and Yom Hazikaron. Let Americans lament their deads by themselves.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 07:50:09 PM »
I think American soldiers who gave their life and blood for this country do deserve their recognition.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »
Great post MasterWolf  O0!
We must never forget the Veterans or their sacrifices.
I will be attending a Veteran Day Service at our local VFW with my family on Sunday.  My father is a WWII Veteran and a member of the post.  
Thank You for posting the great pictures.  

If you meet a Veteran on Sunday - Remember to Thank them.  You will make their day.  I know it would make my Father's.

I respectfully disagree with Raulmarrio2000.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »
This year makes it also 25 years for the Vietnam war memorial wall.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »
Have you been to the wall?
I went to Washington DC to visit the WWII Memorial with a group of our local Veterans.  My daughter had a great time with them - it was wonderful.
The memorial is beautiful.  I visited the wall with my brother quite a few years ago - but I can't believe it is 25 years old.  I remember when it was being built.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 08:03:26 PM »
Many years ago, I also been to the Korean war memorial wall. It is very nice in South Jersey.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »
I think American soldiers who gave their life and blood for this country do deserve their recognition.
I'm with you MasterWolf our Veterans deserve all the respect and gratitude that we can give them. This fine group of people past and pressant have kept America safe. Let's not confuse their sacrifices with government policies. One has nothing to do with the other. The Holiday is Veterans Day.      REMEMBER!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 08:13:15 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 09:43:02 PM »
Most people don't even know when this holiday is but they can tell you the latest news about Britney Spears. Thanks bolshevik media!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 10:29:11 PM »
And that is disgusting.  Our soldiers deserve every bit of recognition for providing the rights for us to live in this country.  I do not forget their sacrafices

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »
There is a Veteran's Memorial and Wall of Honor in Eisenhower Park(East Meadow, NY).  Anyone who has ever served or is serving in the armed forces can have there name added to the wall.  There is a donation required.
We attended a beautiful service there when my Father's name was added.
It is a nice memorial and honor for our vets.

http://www.nassaulegion.org/VeteransMemorialPlaza.pdf

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 11:49:46 PM »
I would not even take a second to celebrate any holiday of a State which has its Embassy in Te Aviv. It's pure Jew hatred. Do you think US has its Embassy outside Jerusalem just to apease Arabs (which it would anyway be evil)? NO, they just want to erase Jewish conection with ancient Israel. It's part of the Replacement Theology. Just make a little experiment. Name all Israeli cities Jerusalem for one day, and you'll see what it happens. All ambassadors will flee Israel like rats. Remember that west Jerusalem is not even claimed by Arabs, but West countries don't take their embassie to West Jerusalem either. Why? Just because their problem is not with Eretz Yisrael, but with Jewish welfare. Had Jews reborn Israel in a desert Island and named their capital Jerusalem, they would have faced war anyway.
Why giving honor to American veterans? After all, all wars are caused by Jew-hatred, even the wars that have no conection with Israel. Had they loved Israel, wars and weapons would have disspaeared long ago.
Humanity has made a great progress in konowledge and science in the past century. A moral progress was also possible, but Jew-hatred prevented it.
So Jews, please only respect Yom Hashoah and Yom Hazikaron. Let Americans lament their deads by themselves.
A totally skewed view of Americans and America. If that is your view then you why don't you get the f*ck outta here and go live elswhere. Veterans of America deserve more respect than  you are willing to expound. Stop connecting the sacrice that Americans gave to this world to prolong its freedom and democracy with your uninformed knowledge of Israel.

This is a post about Veterans day. If you can't offer anything worthwhile ( which you moronic post shows), then stfu and crawl in a friggin hole, you America hating POS. 

G-d bless all of our Veterans, for they saved the freedom of the world and allow us and retarded a-holes to have the freedom of speech to post anything we feel like posting on the internet.
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 07:17:54 PM »

Great post El Cabong!  O0
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 08:20:59 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 08:12:29 PM »
Wasn't it America who fired at Jewish refugies ships escaping from the Holocaust? Wasn't it the Britain who handed Olim from Israel back to Nazis to be executed in the gas chambers?
USA and Britain, when bombing Nazis, were very carefull not to damage gas chambers and railways used to take Jews there.
The Allies may have saved the world from nazis, ok. But they did just to save themselves. Like the Polish who opposed nazism, just b/c they didn't want to die, but agreed with the Holocaust. Nazis had rented a Polish nurse, to identify prisoners who may have a contagious disease. That nurse pointed every Jew she found as a posible sick, in order to delay their deportation to concentration camps, and helped them to escape. And do you konow what the Polish did, when they knew that she has saved Jews? They vilified her!!!!!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 08:19:58 PM »
Raul, calm down.

I do celebrate Veteran's day.

Members of my family hae fought in every single American war from the Civil War through Vietnam.

We sat out Iraq I and II.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »
Raul, calm down.

I do celebrate Veteran's day.

Members of my family hae fought in every single American war from the Civil War through Vietnam.

We sat out Iraq I and II.

Well, do as you wish. I only hope none of your family has taken part in firing Jewish refugee ships!!!!!

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 09:30:48 PM »

Great post El Cabong!  O0
Thank you! And thanks for that great picture of Kabong!
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 10:08:46 PM »
I'm glad to see you posting El Cabong!

When ever I see your screen name it reminds me of Kabong.
It brings back memories of all the great cartoons from when I was young.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 01:37:45 AM »
Wasn't it America who fired at Jewish refugies ships escaping from the Holocaust? Wasn't it the Britain who handed Olim from Israel back to Nazis to be executed in the gas chambers?
USA and Britain, when bombing Nazis, were very carefull not to damage gas chambers and railways used to take Jews there.
The Allies may have saved the world from nazis, ok. But they did just to save themselves. Like the Polish who opposed nazism, just b/c they didn't want to die, but agreed with the Holocaust. Nazis had rented a Polish nurse, to identify prisoners who may have a contagious disease. That nurse pointed every Jew she found as a posible sick, in order to delay their deportation to concentration camps, and helped them to escape. And do you konow what the Polish did, when they knew that she has saved Jews? They vilified her!!!!!

That was self-hating Americans. The America of The Founding Fathers would never behave that way.

Self-Hating? I agree that there are self-hating leftist Jews in Israel. But I don't accept that idea about other nations. It's funny to excuse any nation for its evils, just by saying that it were the self-hating ones who did it, and the rest were inocent.
Americans didn't hate themselves when they fired Jews escaping the Holocaust!!! They just hated Jews!!! If they had hated THEMSELVES, why didn't they fire at themselves.
If they hate THEMSELVES, why don't they give Washington as a gift to Arabs? NO, they just want to give JERUSALEM to Arabs.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 01:40:16 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 01:42:52 AM »
ElCabong is right.

This raulmario is a scumbag.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 01:44:56 AM »
Veterans day is to honor those who fought to defend our liberties. Rual, you're not an American so you don't have to show appreciation, but anyone who does live here, can only live here with the freedom that we have because of the brave men and women of our US Armed Forces who leave their "normal" lives and serve our country. We are mighty proud of them.

ElCabong GREAT POST!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 01:57:43 AM »
Veterans day is to honor those who fought to defend our liberties. Rual, you're not an American so you don't have to show appreciation, but anyone who does live here, can only live here with the freedom that we have because of the brave men and women of our US Armed Forces who leave their "normal" lives and serve our country. We are mighty proud of them.

ElCabong GREAT POST!

What kind of freedon do you have? The American Govt. speaks in the name of everyone living in America, including you. And they say Har Habayt is Arab. So they are forcing you to say it's Arab. They speak also for you.
But you are right, Yisrael. I cannot speak about America since I'm forbidden to recognise it as a State/s. And so I can't condemn any State/ Institution which I have declared as never existent. However I have every right to condemn them as individuals for their evil
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:26:34 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 02:12:22 AM »
The American government doesn't speak for me, and we aren't honoring the government on Veterans day.

The men and women who do speak for me and who we honor are those brave and heroic men and women who fought in the The American Revolution, in The War of 1812, World War I and World War II, in the The Korean War, The Vietnam War, in the lesser know 1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion, in Desert Storm, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Iraqi Freedom. The men and women who do speak for me are those that are around the world proudly wearing their uniforms ready to defend our freedom wherever the attack may come from, ready to give up their lives to defend our freedom. These men we are very proud of and we honor them with a national holyday.

The freedoms we have are the freedoms given to us by the Constitution of the United States of America and enforced by our US Armed Forces.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 02:36:21 AM »
Well, excuse me for havng called you Daniel, instead of Yisrael. It's just that both have the same picture to show.
And regarding American Govt. They do speak on behalf of all inhabitants, all States do!!! The American Emabssy in Tel Aviv, claims to reprsent all Americans. And so does the Argentinian one.
If I were an Israeli PM, I'd take the Israeli Embassy here to another city outside Buenos Aires, And the one in America outside Washington. I'd just like to see how they would feel.
For example Argentina does not like to hear that the Falkland Islands are British, but however dares to say Jerusalem is Arab. Funny but tragic!!!!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 03:01:27 AM »
Raul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There you go going off topic again!!!!!!!
These soldiers died for there country and deserve some flucking respect
So shut your mouth anti american
you are no different from Peace Now or any other hippie
I support the troops although i dont agree with this war i still support them
Many are great heroes and you have your nerve to say that you ''piece of excrement''
They died and fought for there country!!!
You keep your anti american comments to yourself!!!