Author Topic: Finally, a forum for normal Jews  (Read 6652 times)

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
Finally, a forum for normal Jews
« on: November 01, 2006, 01:19:47 PM »
Greetings, all. My name is Chayim. It's been a while since I had time to sit at a computer and check out JTF. How refreshing to see a place where normal Jews (i.e.: real right wingers) can discuss Jewish issues.

I've been reading JTF for years, and try to contribute (financially) whenever my wallet allows. May this be the tool with which G-d grants Israel the final redemption.

Congratulations to JTF on this latest innovation.

PS: "JTF" should to be added to the dictionary as a recognized word during spell check.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Finally, a forum for normal Jews
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 05:20:27 PM »
Greetings, all. My name is Chayim. It's been a while since I had time to sit at a computer and check out JTF. How refreshing to see a place where normal Jews (i.e.: real right wingers) can discuss Jewish issues.

I've been reading JTF for years, and try to contribute (financially) whenever my wallet allows. May this be the tool with which G-d grants Israel the final redemption.

Congratulations to JTF on this latest innovation.

PS: "JTF" should to be added to the dictionary as a recognized word during spell check.
Aman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Scriabin

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 05:33:10 PM »
Aman

So should Kahane!

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 12:14:51 PM »
NOrmal Jews were NORMAL 30 and 40 years ago but political correctness and the self destruction of the soul of the jewish people from the influence of the degraded society we live in (Im from canada) has destroyed and left the Jews in North America impotent and most rely upon their PC leaders lik BJ bill clinton , ya mach shemo. I pray for the day when the majority of jews come back to the torah and look upon the torah as the REAL light in the darkness of humanity.

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 01:01:32 PM »
NOrmal Jews were NORMAL 30 and 40 years ago but political correctness and the self destruction of the soul of the jewish people from the influence of the degraded society we live in (Im from canada) has destroyed and left the Jews in North America impotent and most rely upon their PC leaders lik BJ bill clinton , ya mach shemo. I pray for the day when the majority of jews come back to the torah and look upon the torah as the REAL light in the darkness of humanity.

I agree. But don't expect much better from the Jews in Israel. Aside from the Hilltop Youth and a few others, it seems even the "right" in Israel have turned into ghetto Jews.

I intend on making Aliyah (B'ezrat Hashem), but I have no illusions about the people I will find there.

Sheep.

But there is good news in all this. I believe what we are witnessing is the final weeding out process that must be done before the final ge'ulah. If Moshiach came before everyone was tested in one fashion or another, people like the leaders of the Yeshu Council, and certain Yeshu "rabbis" might be viewed as Jewish heroes.

I believe this is why Hashem is making it look so hopeless for us. To weed out the ones who are truly loyal to Him, His Torah, His people and His land from those who only do so when the going is good.

Blessed be Hashem for His infinite wisdom.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 09:18:24 PM »
Shalom and Welcome...   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 02:44:47 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Have some respect or get off the forum! 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »
Greetings LeChayim,
As wonderful as it is to see people like you, I sadly suspect that the "normal" Jews are the leftie self-haters who care more about an Arab getting a papercut than thirty of their own children being blown up by some devil-worshipper convinced that by doing so he'll get seventy little boys and girls to rape in paradise. :(

Anyway, welcome to the forum!