Author Topic: Dispelling Racial Myths Based on Science  (Read 40658 times)

admin

Dispelling Racial Myths Based on Science
« on: November 01, 2006, 03:33:52 PM »
This was split off of "What do young women look for in a man?" because it dispels myths against Non-European Caucasians. This should be required reading as should the early parts of the JTF Africa Series to educate people about the truth of racial classification. It is the true Science of Race, not "racist", but rather an objective study of the racial classifications of The Homo Sapien Sapien Species. It is a form of taxonomy. It is unfortunate that this Science is misused by racists, but we at JTF, who judge people based on cutlure and actions, not on race, should put out the objective truth on the issue of race. The politically correct people will avoid it all together and the racists will use it to make Nazi theories. We must bring out the truth.

The original topic can be found at http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=1010.15 .

It is racist and Anti-Semitic to accuse Semites of being non-white. Semites are a family within The Mediterranean Branch of The Caucasian (White) Race. The skin tone has nothing to do with the race. Ethnocentric Europeans just happened to name the race white because most European Caucasians are light skinned. In reality, even Europeans aren't but rather peach toned. White is just a name. Whites range from very light Scandinavians to tan Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners all the way to tan Indians. The brown Indians however are Australoids (The same race as Australian Aborigines.). And by the way, blacks aren't really black in color but range from light brown to extra dark brown. Also, Orientals are  really tan white in color, not yellow, which proves the racial color system is baseless and it only carries a cultural meaning, not anything Scientific or racial. American Indians are not really red either but rather basically the same as the other Orientals. Central American Indians may appear reddish but it's really tan brown. The Australoid Race isn't even assigned a color but if it would, it would probably be brown. Their appearance is the most interesting. The Aborigine look like blacks in skin tone but with interesting facial features. They also have different hair than blacks that is like no other. Indian Australoids have really dark black hair that resembles the dark hair of Caucasian Indians. Also, there are Orientals in Eastern India, being that is right next to China. So India is most diverse country based on its native population. Dey just be missin' da broddas. LOL.

The Four Races

1. Caucasian
2. Negro
3. Oriental
4. Australoid

All humans belong to one of the above races. Any other variation only comes from mixing as we see with the majority of Hispanics who are a mix of Caucasian Spaniard, Oriental from the native American Indians of Latin America, and the black slaves.

Pure Arabs are Semitic Caucasians. Non-pure Arabs may have black or Oriental blood in them but their Arab component is Caucasian.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 04:00:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

wonderfulgoy

Re: Dispelling Racial Myths Based on Science
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 04:02:58 PM »
I was thinking about this very question of 'what is a race' etc last night.  I am so glad you posted this as it has cleared up a few issues for me.  So Caucasian groups like Jews, Slavs, and even gypsies (descended from Hindus) are 'white', after all.  :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 04:35:29 PM »
Ok, you are making a very good point.  Let's keep things very clear.  For argument sake we should not use the terminology nor accuse anyone of "Racism" or being a "Racist" because we are not arguing anything of racial superiority as per the definitions just simply discussing the specific classifications of various peoples.  Too we should be clear about the term “Anti-Semitism” and “Anti-Semite”.  Whilhem Marr coined this specific term for a specific people; Jews not all Semitic peoples.  Let’s clear that up rite now because as you know the notion that Semitic identity was a product of racial "confusion" which was later taken up by the Nazi ideologuespecific Alfred Rosenberg and other ignorant Jew hating filth.  Adolf Hitler had very fond regards for the Arabian/Moslem/Semitic peoples but he was an antisemite.  So before using or tossing about the terms one must be very clear that they are, and only, used and directed in the proper context.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:13:07 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 05:11:11 PM »
Yacov you are 100% correct.  100% as per the classifications Jews and Arabs are considered Caucasians. Same for Hispanics, Persians, Turks, Indians and Pakistanis...100% correct.  Good work...  :)  For purely argument sake, if one said that you were a "racist", as per definition knowing that the VAST majority of advancements in all areas of society were in fact accomplished by whites, would they be correct and in a positive way?  One really could argue the point, if one is White, that being a racist is actually telling the truth which should encourage others to clean up their acts and start contributing no?  ;)  Most people who use such terminology use it very much out of context as per leftwing propaganda....  Just some questions... Again good work...I concede to your argument...kol hakovod!

Personally, I don't like blacks.  My opinions are formed not from racial but of cultural, values, ethics, morality and pretty much everything needed to attain a positive, productive and a safe functioning society of which the vast majority of blacks do not contribute to...Not to mention that most blacks both hate whites and hold the utmost abhorrence for Jews.  People say that it is not fair to generalize, but when such high statistics are representative of any group in any given area, one can logically conclude with predictable certainty the outcome for their opinions and be entitled to them.  It is the exact case where those majority of rotten apples ruin it for the good few.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:57:15 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 10:26:10 PM »
I was thinking about this very question of 'what is a race' etc last night.  I am so glad you posted this as it has cleared up a few issues for me.  So Caucasian groups like Jews, Slavs, and even gypsies (descended from Hindus) are 'white', after all.  :)

I don't know about "white" but, unlike [censored], they are human.

We're all mixed we all have "white", Slavic, Oriental and Mongoloid blood coursing through our viens so the construct of race doesn't enter into my thought processes except when it comes to [censored].

I have family from Russia, Germany, Poland, northern Italy and England so no doubt I have a little of everything.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 11:05:57 PM »
I don't know about "white" but, unlike schvartzas, they are human.

We're all mixed we all have "white", Slavic, Oriental and Mongoloid blood coursing through our viens so the construct of race doesn't enter into my thought processes except when it comes to schvartzas.

I have family from Russia, Germany, Poland, northern Italy and England so no doubt I have a little of everything.
Yes but probably your ancestry is over 99% White. That is why you are fully White.

You confuse two concepts. It's true that there is no such thing as a pure race. However, individuals can still be classified to different racial types on the basis of their appearance and ancestry.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 11:07:45 PM by Carlyle »

fake plastic trees

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 01:01:04 PM »

I don't know about "white" but, unlike schvartzas, they are human.

We're all mixed we all have "white", Slavic, Oriental and Mongoloid blood coursing through our viens so the construct of race doesn't enter into my thought processes except when it comes to schvartzas.

How are black people not human?  They are clearly the same species as us... and don't use your IQ statement either... that would imply that a disabled person is not human, something that is obviously not true.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 04:39:30 PM »
How are black people not human?  They are clearly the same species as us... and don't use your IQ statement either... that would imply that a disabled person is not human, something that is obviously not true.
They are not moral subjects. It is a philosophical statement.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 06:25:09 PM »

They are human, and I am offended that you would even consider otherwise

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 08:35:45 AM »
OH HaShem, that was too funny.  You are right.  Thanks for making me laugh.....   Yo....s'up [censored]? .....  my earlier point even more displayed... toda roba..

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 08:41:31 AM »

They are human, and I am offended that you would even consider otherwise
They are  the missing link!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 08:47:55 AM »
Does not Hominid mean, in simple form: Human like....lol  There is a great book by Dr. J. Phillip Rushton: "Race, Evolution and Behavior".  A very good work of research.  Some of his conclusions I don't necessarily agree with but looking at the Earth today it is very apparent that his findings hold more accuracy than not.  Enjoy...

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 08:10:55 PM »

He may very well be a Jew but he is not a Caucasian.  Just look at that gigantic African nose!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 08:12:05 AM »
That was an extremely edifying presentation, Yacov Menahse.  :)

I particularly like the Nordic princesses.  Feminism is taken to extremes in the Nordic countries but when the women are as beautiful as those, I suppose it's no surprise.

And you are a handsome chap yourself.  We should have a pictures thread for all the members to post their pix in.  :)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »

ANTHROPOLOGY

FACT #21: The name Homo sapien was first used by the 18th Century Swedish botanist Carolus Linnaeus. The word "sapien" means "wise." The name was originally used to speak of the White man and synonymous with "europaeus." As a result, many later taxonomists and geneticists believed that Negroes and other races should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera. (39)

FACT #22: For his mammoth work, The Origin of Races, Professor Carleton Coon, President of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists and the premier geneticist of the world, assembled massive evidence from geography, anatomy, genetics, physiology, comparative dentition, linguistics, archeology, and fossil records from 300 bone-bearing sites to verify his theory of pre-sapien racianation." In other words, Homo erectus was divided by race even before evolution into Homo sapien stage. (12)

FACT #23: According to Dr. Coon, while the Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the evolutionary plane and is today no less than 200,000 years behind the European in skull and brain development. (9)

FACT #24: The Negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous; i.e., the lower face projects forward, rather in the manner of an animal's muzzle. In consequence, the Negro jaw is substantially longer, relative to its width, than the White jaw. A feature of the Negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf," a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is absent in Whites. (9) (12) (39)

FACT #25: The skin of the Negro is thicker and possibly superior to the White's in the way it impedes the penetration of germs and in its protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. (39) (14)

FACT #26: The dark color of the Negro is due to melanin pigment which is spread through every layer of the skin and is found even in the muscles and brain. (9) (27)

FACT #27: An African dentist can tell a Negro's tooth from a white man's at a glance. (14)

FACT #28: Negroes have arms which are longer, relative to body height, than those of Whites. This feature, together with their much thicker cranial bones, gives Black athletes an advantage over Whites in boxing. The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of Negroes' lower limbs have given them considerable success as sprinters, but have left them relative undistinguished as distance runners. (39) (27)

ADDITIONAL DIFFERENCES

The hair is black, crispy, and "woolly" in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.
The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratching and impedes the penetration of germs.
The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.
The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.
The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.
The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.
The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.
FACT #30: Blood group studies made during WWII suggest the American Negro gene pool is about 28% white. --This despite all manner of institutional discrimination, social segregation, etc. Keep in mind that the results of test from true Black Africans would show even bigger differences from Whites. (32) (14)

SOURCES
African Business Magazine, Dec. '91
American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 92, pg 822+
American Renaissance, Dec. '90, Box 2504, Menlo Park, CA 94026
American Sociological Review, Vol 45, pg. 859
Basham, A.L., The Wonder That Was India, Grove Press, New York, NY 1954
Buckley, William F. syndicated column, Jan. 5. 1993
"But What about Africa?" Harper's, May '90
"The Christian Heritage of South Africa Under Attack!", Peter Hammond, Herald the Coming, Dec. '92.
Coon, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962, Alfred A. Knopf
Fagan, Myron C. How the Greatest White Nations Were Mongrelized - Then Negroized, Sons of Liberty Books.
Fields, Dr. Ed, The Dangers of Interracial Marriage, PO Box 1211, Marietta, GA 30061
Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday, Garden City, NY 1945.
Harris, Marvin, 1981. Why Nothing Works. Simon & Schuster, New York, NY
Jacob, A. White Man, Think Again! 1965, publ. by author.
Jensen, Arthur R. Bias in Mental Testing, The Free Press, New York 1980
Jensen, Arthur R. Straight Talk About Mental Tests, the Free Press. (Macmillan) New York, 1981
McCall's, May '92, pg 76
McGurk, Frank, "A Scientist's Report on Race Differences." U.S. News and World Report, Sept. 21, 1956. Washington, D.C.
Pearson, Roger, Eugenics and Race, 1966, Noontide Press
Pearson, Roger. Race, Intelligence, and Bias in Academe, Scott-Townsend Publishers, N.W. Washington, D.C.
Pendell, Elmer, Sex Versus Civilization, Noontide Press.
Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reason, 1961, Howard Allen Press, Cape Canaveral, FL
Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reality, a Search for Solutions, 1967, Howard Allen, Box 76, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Putnam, Carleton. A Study in Racial Realities, an address at the University of California at Davis, Dec. 17, 1964
Scott, Ralph. Education and Ethnicity: The U.S. Experiment in School Integration, Scott-Townsend. Washington, D.C. 1989
Shuey, Audrey H., The Testing of Negro Intelligence, Social Science Press, New York, 1966
Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western Man? 1978, National Alliance Press, Box 3535, Washington, D. C. 20007
Social Forces, Vol. 69, pg.1+, Sept. '90
"South Africa: Time to Choose Sides" Soldier of Fortune, Dec. '89.
Snyderman, Mark, and Rothman, Stanely. The IQ Controversy, the Media and Public Policy. Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, NJ 1990.
Stell v Savannah-Chattham County Board of Education, U.S. District Court, Southern Georgia, May 13, 1963.
Taylor, Jared, Paved with Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America. 1992, Carrol & Graf. New York, NY
World Almanacs, '88, '89, '90, '91, '92
United Nations World Census, 1990
Van Loon, Henrick, 1940, Van Loon's Geography, Garden City Publ.
The Voice, Feb. 27, 1990.
Waddell, L. A. The Makers of Civilization, 1929, Angriff Press, Hollywood, CA
Weisman, Charles A. America: Free, White and Christian, 1989, SFA, Box 766-c, LaPorte, CO 80535
Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990, SFA
Weyl, Nathaniel. The Geography of American Achievement, Scott-Townsend, Washington, D.C. 1989.
Martin Luther King (Man Behind the Myth) by Des Griffin.

This is a great thread.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 07:22:14 PM »
Sounds like the missing link to me !!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 12:42:56 AM »
I agree with you
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 09:29:57 AM »
This post will be pictures of black East African Caucasians. Such blacks are a sub-group within The Mediterranean Branch of The Caucasian Race.

Here you can see that many Ethiopian women are simply white in black skin. Some of their hair looks like Caucasian hair. Unfortunately, many Ethiopian Jews copy off of black Non-Jews so they mess up their Caucasian hair to imitate Negro hair. But it is no worse than white Jews doing so which you also have unfortunately.
Ethiopians are NOT Caucasians. They are of mixed type with significant Negroid admixture. Would you say that a mulatto with some White features is White? Ethiopians are racially similar to mulattoes.
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2005/03/origin-of-ethiopian-genetic.html

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 08:25:33 AM »
Shalom Yacov, I believe you will very much enjoy this book by J. Phillip Rushton.  Not politically correct but pretty factually truthful... Enjoy! 

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 02:15:19 PM »
They are black Caucasians. They are only black in color.
You ignored the DNA evidence I posted? According to it Ethiopians have substantial Negroid admixture.

I also remind you that the average IQ of Ethiopians is 63 which is lowest in the world. Ethiopians obviously lag behind in evolution.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 03:04:41 PM »
They are black Caucasians. They are only black in color.
You ignored the DNA evidence I posted? According to it Ethiopians have substantial Negroid admixture.

I also remind you that the average IQ of Ethiopians is 63 which is lowest in the world. Ethiopians obviously lag behind in evolution.
You obviously lag behind in reading basic textual proof... so you lag behing in IQ so you lag behind in evolution.

NICE LOGIC

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 07:12:11 AM »
Evolution?  I don't know about you but I feel Darwin's theory on evolution and Darwinian thought is very molested and a corrupted guess at best.  All people are not equal nor are cultures.... in fact nothing is equal as per "Utopian" thought.  I think you all will enjoy J. Phillip Rushton's book (posted on the previous page) it gets right into all this racial stuff leaving out all the politically correct garbage.  It displays IQ's, Culture, Behavior etc. in a comparitive way.  The most basic conclusion is that Blacks act like Blacks whether they live in Cameroon, Paris, Toronto or Los Angeles.  Whites act like Whites whether they live in South Africa, China, Russia or America and Asians act like Asians whether they live in China, London, Vancouver or Washington DC.  It is actually a great book dissecting race, IQ, Cultures, Histories and behaviors....  Enjoy.  Blacks are Human.  It is just sad that these people seem to be more closely related to Hominid than Human due to the fact that they'd probably hadn't ever have thought of inventing the wheel nor any form of written language, science etc. etc. until good Ol-Whitey came into Africa with Rhodes and the boys...  The Blacks, for some reason, work their way backwards as soon as Ol-Whitey leaves....  You will all enjoy Rushton's book...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 10:24:26 AM »
This is a Ben Menashe Jew. The Bnei Menashe are Jews from The Lost Tribe of Menashe. They come from India and resemble Orientals.

I've seen some of those Ben Menashe Jews in a vegetarian chinese restaurant.
I called one of them "chinese jew" and he said something that sounded hebrew.
He may have said "Ben Menashe".

BTW great post. Very in depth. But I still believe you should lose the large image in your signature. It sucks up a lot of space.
You could make it smaller...Or I could make it smaller for you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 01:13:07 PM »
Blacks have hair like that because their ancestors had relations with a brillo pad. They get their intelligence from the brillo pad as well.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Scriabin

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 01:32:12 PM »
Blacks have hair like that because their ancestors had relations with a brillo pad. They get their intelligence from the brillo pad as well.

That's an insult to brillo pads!  Every brillo pad I ever met was hard-working, useful and made things cleaner.

Thanks for making me laugh though.   :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:47:53 AM by Scriabin »