Author Topic: Dispelling Racial Myths Based on Science  (Read 40661 times)

fake plastic trees

Re: Dispelling Racial Myths Based on Science
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »
Blacks have hair like that because their ancestors had relations with a brillo pad. They get their intelligence from the brillo pad as well.

That's an insult to brillo pads!  Every brillo pad I ever met was hard-working, useful and made things cleaner.

Thanks for mahing me laugh though.   :D

Most blacks I know are hard-working...

Scriabin

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »
Blacks have hair like that because their ancestors had relations with a brillo pad. They get their intelligence from the brillo pad as well.

That's an insult to brillo pads!  Every brillo pad I ever met was hard-working, useful and made things cleaner.

Where do you live?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 06:36:29 AM »

Most blacks I know are lazy.
Most blacks I've seen are bums.

Most blacks I know are criminals.
Most blacks I've seen are criminals.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Scriabin

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »

That sounds more like the world that I live in.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 11:19:53 AM »

Nice world... I live in a society where people are equal, and judged by what they do, not what they look like...

Scriabin

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 11:42:50 AM »

Nice world... I live in a society where people are equal, and judged by what they do, not what they look like...

I live in a society in which blacks are given preference due to their race.

I live in a society in which people are not equal.  Some are taller, shorter, smarter, dumber, etc.

I live in the real world not in some fantasyland.

Scriabin

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 12:25:06 PM »

By choice, I've had only one 'friendship' with a black person during my entire life.  It was when I was in high school and quite naive.  He spoke fairly good English and didn't perscribe to the gangsta-rap culture. 

He wound up robbing a bank.

I know...most blacks are good. ;)

fake plastic trees

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 05:16:01 PM »
95% of blacks i know are good upstanding members of the community and civilisation... just like the 95% of whites i know... there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE as far as morality is concerned

Scriabin

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 05:34:33 PM »
95% of blacks i know are good upstanding members of the community and civilisation... just like the 95% of whites i know... there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE as far as morality is concerned

Maybe in Eugene, Oregon or some place like that.

Go live with blacks in the ghetto and then make these ridiculous statements.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 05:36:13 PM »
I am in Britain.  Most blacks here are good people.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 06:46:47 PM »

Actually whites are on average more inhibited than blacks are.  Blacks are also more likely to express racial solidarity with others of their race than white people are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2006, 09:29:24 AM »
"fake plastic trees", you don't get it or more like, you don't want to get it.
We do judge people by their character not simply by some color.
That MLK lie is absolutely garbage.
Did you see the latest stats? Jew are the most hated.
What color are Jews? Most of them are light or olive.

Will you refuse to see that?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2006, 09:10:01 PM »
Nice thread.  I enjoyed its diversity.   :)
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 09:16:57 PM »
You're right. Color doesn't make a difference. Their culture is the problem. They have the G-d given ability to choose to leave evil culture.
The correlation between skin color and IQ is 0.92, very high.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

The reason for the evil behavior of blacks is their low IQ and genetical predisposition to violence. They drop out of schools because they lack intelligence required to succeed there and many of them turn to crime as a consequence.

Maybe there are few "good blacks" but how can you tell a "good black person" from an evil [censored] until it's too late? We must separate the races to protect our sons and daughters from black thugs and violent rapists. I'd rather see a thousand "good blacks" unjustly suffer than one White woman raped by a Negro.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »
You're right. Color doesn't make a difference. Their culture is the problem. They have the G-d given ability to choose to leave evil culture.
The correlation between skin color and IQ is 0.92, very high.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

The reason for the evil behavior of blacks is their low IQ and genetical predisposition to violence. They drop out of schools because they lack intelligence required to succeed there and many of them turn to crime as a consequence.

Maybe there are few "good blacks" but how can you tell a "good black person" from an evil schvartza until it's too late? We must separate the races to protect our sons and daughters from black thugs and violent rapists. I'd rather see a thousand "good blacks" unjustly suffer than one White woman raped by a Negro.

you are a racist, you just place stereotypes on people and you act upon them, how naive.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2006, 02:52:05 AM »
I am adding pictures of Eskimos/Inuits. Eskimos are Oriental, related to Siberian Orientals.

Here they are.

Alaskan

Greenlandic

I read (long ago) that Eskimos are Mongolians.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2006, 01:38:08 PM »
It is a widely accepted view that Coon's theories were racist and based on the assumption that the races of man evolved in isolation of each other.   In your haste to make a relation between blacks and the early simian-like hominoids, you conviently left out the similarites that exist between whites and apes.  Whites generally have more body hair, thin lips, and shorter limbs which are more in line with the features of primitive peoples.

As easily as you can look to the history of blacks and attribute negatives, you can look to the history of whites and argue that their history of violence and savagery amongst it's different tribes was in fact the sole motivation behind of it's many innovations.

You guys are so full of it, yet you try and style yourselves as being so much more righteous than thou.  Truth is many of you here are so disullusioned to such an  extent, you have no real grasp of how to deal with your own reality.  Thus the obsession with other ethicities and the continual need to prop yourselves up with this racist BS.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2006, 01:14:19 AM »
Truth is many of you here are so disullusioned to such an  extent, you have no real grasp of how to deal with your own reality.
Huh?!  ???  You're not making any sense.

First of all, we are disillusioned (with political correctness, affirmative action, moral equivalence, etc.), but I believe the word you meant to use was actually "delusional."

Secondly, when a person has no grasp of how to deal with objective reality, that's when that person creates his "own reality."  So what you're talking about is an extreme case of dementia, when a person can't even deal with the fantasy world that he created as an escape from objective reality!   :o

Or maybe you just don't think while you type...   ::)  Friendly suggestion: avoid using big words, if you're not sure of their meaning.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2006, 01:19:26 PM »
you are a racist, you just place stereotypes on people and you act upon them, how naive.
I can readily admit that I am a "racist". But you cannot prove that I am wrong.

"Nature has color-coded groups of individuals so that statistically reliable predictions of their adaptability to intellectually rewarding and effective lives can easily be made and profitably be used by the pragmatic man in the street."
- William Shockley, winner of the Nobel Prize of Physics 1958

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2006, 06:48:17 PM »
Truth is many of you here are so disullusioned to such an  extent, you have no real grasp of how to deal with your own reality.

First of all, we are disillusioned (with political correctness, affirmative action, moral equivalence, etc.), but I believe the word you meant to use was actually "delusional."

Secondly, when a person has no grasp of how to deal with objective reality, that's when that person creates his "own reality."  So what you're talking about is an extreme case of dementia, when a person can't even deal with the fantasy world that he created as an escape from objective reality!   :o

Or maybe you just don't think while you type...   ::)  Friendly suggestion: avoid using big words, if you're not sure of their meaning.
I agree with Davkakach...  They can stay with theirs and I'll stay with mine.  I'm not one for embracing "diversity" or "progressing" multiculturalism into sub-human deprevity... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 11:08:11 AM »

No, that's exactly what I meant.  Many of you are so "DISOLLUSIOINED", meaning jaded or disenchanted with your own subjective reality, your own pathetic lives where you blame other groups and peoples for your own shortcomings you resort to a practice of propping yourselves up by promoting sterotypes and negative attributes of some, and extrapolating these attributes across an entire race.

As far as the suggestion that blacks are more primitive in their evolutionary development than other races, I stand by what I said earlier.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2006, 05:13:22 PM »
All the original human beings were Caucasian.  G-d cursed Canaan by making him and his descendents black.  Black skin is an outward sign to let us know that the person in question is of the slave or negro race; in fact slavery was a justified and righteous thing, harsh treatment of slaves was not.  G-d marked the blacks with other grotesque features so that even when they intermixed with other races their off-spring would retain the humiliating and disgusting features of the slave race.

The highest form of abomination imaginable is the union of white woman (a fleshly manifestation of G-d's angels) with a black man (the fleshly manifestation of a devil).  The offspring of such a union is devoid of any soul at all.

G-d made man in His image: but do you really think a black man looks like G-d?

No, I don't think so. 

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2006, 08:12:32 PM »
"G-d made man in His image: but do you really think a black man looks like G-d?"

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING LOL??!! G-d made man in his image? What?!!! G-d is not even comparable to human terms...we cannot imagine G-d it is a sin....he is too advance for our understanding...he hasn't any time limits....just think how life would be without time...would we age? Its beyond our limits of understanding......
Genesis 1:27: G-d created man in His own image, in the image of G-d He created him; male and female He created them.

As for skin colour i think that GOD's creation is beautiful.....there are many beautiful black people out there as well. I thought that G-d saw all races as equal and was THE JUST? was he not?
There is no passage in the Bible that says that all men were created equal. However, miscegenation is obviously against G-d's will.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:39:45 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

ftfl

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 03:38:07 PM »
As the issue of race is being discussed for soemthing like the millionth time on this forum, I've decided to try and make a comment beyond just saying that I don't judge people by race.

I personally will always judge an individucal person by how they behave, what they say and what they do.

But as so many people appear to be anti-black, and suggest that black people are more likely to be criinals etc, I've decided that I should look at some hard facts.

Firstly figures from the 2005 US census, numbers of people of different races living in the US.

White American, 74.7%, or about 215.3 million (the definition of White includes European Americans, North African Americans, Middle Eastern Americans (e.g. Arab Americans), Central Asian Americans, and Hispanic Americans who reported as White in the 2000 Census)
Black or African American 12.1% or 34.9 million
Asian American 4.3% or 12.5 million,
American Indian 0.8% or 2.4 million
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander 0.1% or 0.4 million
Two or more races 1.9% or 5.6 million
Other 6% or 17.3 million

Secondly figures from the "Uniform Crime Reporting Program" breaking down crime in the US in the year 2005 by race.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_43.html

If we look at this, we can see that White people, of which there are 215.3 million carried out about 7.1 million criminal acts, so 3.3% of white people in the US  are criminals.

Black people, of which there are 34.9 million carried out 2.8 million criminal acts, so 8% of black people in the US are criminals.

If you want to look at any other races, do it yourself.

These simple sums  have done suggest that for one reason or another the average black person in america is over twice as likely to be a criminal than the average white person. Having seen this, I can begin to understand where some of you are coming from, but still, it is far from a majority of black people, and I would still advocate judging each individual person by how they behave, not by how somoene who looks similar behaves.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2006, 03:52:46 PM »
the average black person in america is over twice as likely to be a criminal than the average white person

Yeah but 0.1 is two times 0.05... not exactly huge numbers...

And also a lot of this data will be skewed by the police always going for blacks rather than whites where possible... More blacks than whites will get caught.