Author Topic: New Anti-Chaim YouTube Account  (Read 5703 times)

admin

New Anti-Chaim YouTube Account
« on: November 08, 2007, 10:58:35 PM »
This user makes Chaim have a Hitler mustache and makes David look like a vampire. They also have a gay swastika flag.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaimSaidSo

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: New Anti-Chaim YouTube Account
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 11:00:46 PM »
That's so stupid.  This schmuck is harmless. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 11:05:29 PM »
That was sad to watch. There are 2 year olds that can make better videos than that. One pathetic scene, and music that didn't fit. Just sad to think that, that took effort for some schvartza to make
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 11:08:19 PM »
I think he copied your Farrakhan idea, Mills!  Not only does it look like a 5 year old made it but it's not even original!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 11:28:11 PM »
I think he copied your Farrakhan idea, Mills!  Not only does it look like a 5 year old made it but it's not even original!
it's always sad to see people that pathetic.......
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 12:00:28 AM »
What was the point of that :D thats the best they can do??

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 12:07:17 AM »
hehehe, this is one of the greatest things jtf and chaim is getting...whether it is negative recognition or positive recognition, we are being heard....and i believe that most decent people who are sick and tired of the hillary's and obama's and bush's and the rest of the bullcrap will take this movement into consideration and at least adopt some of the more important stands Chaim and this movement talks about.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 12:12:37 AM »
I spit my beer all over the computer screen. I couldn't help but laugh but yeah that is sad, was that supposed to be offensive?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 03:34:49 PM »
WTF? ???
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 03:48:14 PM »
I think JTF needs to make the new account and several others for that matter and get our videos back.  We have put fear in these sorry ass people. Thats why they are so obsessed, its their fear.  If we start from scratch lets put 3/4 times a day ratings and  comments on all the accounts.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 06:14:29 PM »
That is the most moronic thing I have ever seen. >:(

I can't stop laughing. This guy is mentally ill.

But there is another freak that is mocking our good Chaim:

http://www.youtube.com/user/moshe188
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 06:16:55 PM »
In Germany the number 18 and 88 are secret Nazi signs.

They count the letters of the alphabeth.

1 = A
8 = H

This guy moshe188 is perhaps a nazi, because he uses this combination.

18 = A H [Adolf Hitler]

88 = H H [Heil Hitler]
 :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 06:30:23 PM »

1 = A
8 = H

18 = A H [Adolf Hitler]

88 = H H [Heil Hitler]

I think so too..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 06:51:56 PM »

1 = A
8 = H

18 = A H [Adolf Hitler]

88 = H H [Heil Hitler]

I think so too..
they use similar numbers in the U.S.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 06:52:34 PM »

This is a voice video making fun of Chaim.

This guy is an alcoholic. Only when you are addicted to schnapps you can make such stupid videos. I don't understand Hebrew, but what for a software and hardware do this person use? It looks like a ten times copied VHS-Video tape :::D

P.S.: His voice sounds strange ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 07:01:06 PM »
He's a left wing peace now we should make a video showing peace now as poodles being walked by moslem masters
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 07:08:41 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »
He's trying to make fun of Chaim's "American accent". Chaim doesn't have an American accent when talking Hebrew but according to this faggot, he does.

Yes I think you are right. I can't really rate  his Hebrew, but his English is very clear, without any accent.

Some friends I showed Chaims videos told me that they understand every word, instead of they have only a knowledge in school-English. They said, that they have never heard such a clear English. :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 07:05:34 PM »
Absolutely pathetic.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 07:58:27 PM »
Here is a video of the guy. There he uses cut and past to let Chaim bless Adolf Hitler >:(

Please go to minute 1:10 of the following video. They play with dirty tricks :(

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 08:06:10 PM »
That was so cheesy! I just had to laugh!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 08:08:54 PM »
He's trying to make fun of Chaim's "American accent". Chaim doesn't have an American accent when talking Hebrew but according to this faggot, he does.

Actually, I think this guy is an American oleh because you can tell that he has a very American accent that no Israeli-born Israeli could reproduce like him.  But you're right, he exaggerates it in order to attempt to make fun of Chaim.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2007, 08:24:28 PM »
Here is a video of the guy. There he uses cut and past to let Chaim bless Adolf Hitler >:(

Please go to minute 1:10 of the following video. They play with dirty tricks :(

Yes the idiot did it so bad it's funny it sounds like chaims blessing Hitler ans saying we need to finish Hitlers job :o he did a bad job of splicing

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2007, 08:50:34 PM »
They are all hand in glove with eachother and with the Nazi-Croats too.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2007, 08:50:54 PM »
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2007, 08:52:50 PM »
Marbus2 must be banned from you tube he lives in Australia

Shot at 2010-01-03