Author Topic: "hitlery's comin'..."/ridin' on in on her brand new broomstick... y'all...  (Read 8546 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
for all of those out there who think i'm too long-winded... allow me to consicely sum up next year's presidential race nice and sweet for all you jtfers out there... unless martial law is declared over another 9/11-level phony terrorist attack "striking" america by the bush/cheney team better known as the evil emperor and darth vader... thus cancelling the elections completely... then hitlery clinton will be our next torturer-in-chief for israel and american jews... she showed up at the annual bilderberg shin-dig this past summer this time held in slime-occupied ottawa... so my guess is she has the inside track for the white house because what she has to offer to the slime is exactly the right choice of poison for them to employ this next time around in their never-ending war againt us and Hashem... here's the link... but just remember though alex jones doesn't mention it or he just doesn't know it... all of these guys and all of their wealth and power emanate out of rome and all of their genocidal tentacles can be traced back inside the walls of vatican city... short enough for y'all...? happy hunting... ta... nik.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1070329053600562261&hl=en

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 08:06:01 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: "hitlery's comin'..."
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 02:12:42 AM »
Are you saying that 9/11 was a false-flag operation and that this was an inside job by the Bush administration? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it seems like you're quote 9/11 conspiracy theorists and I'm very surprised to see that anyone on this forum would actually believe in any of that nonsense.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 02:18:41 AM »
Are you implying that you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

That wasn't the first time that attacks against the US occurred.  They were occurring during Clinton's administration and he was too busy committing adultery to do anything about it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:23:15 AM by RationalThought110 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 02:19:34 AM »
Are you saying that 9/11 was a false-flag operation and that this was an inside job by the Bush administration? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it seems like you're quote 9/11 conspiracy theorists and I'm very surprised to see that anyone on this forum would actually believe in any of that nonsense.

Nik is very intelligent so I'm surprised that he would be implying that.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: "hitlery's comin'..." (and i'm not just whistlin' dixie)...
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 09:07:18 PM »
i'm not implying it.... I'M SAYING IT!!! conspiracy theories are only theories until you can prove them... and i can...

go on... see the link i gave you... don't be so closed minded... it's 2 hours every person alive should invest his/her time in... you will be blown away... absolutely gone... or go to 9/11 loosechange... see that one as well... better yet go to you tube and type in "zapruder film" scroll down to the 5:17 rendition... and watch the driver in the front seat each time it plays over... look just above the crown of the front seat passenger directly next to him... see the gun...? if that's not proof enough for you... then go and rent "jfk" by oliver stone... and watch his courtroom presentation of the film... see how the driver is edited out at the very moment of truth... and then how he just seems to pop back into the picture right after the kill-shot... stone is a jesuit of the shortcoat and he had something to hide for his masters... a motion-picture sized blow-up of that frame would have been devastating to the slime... just devastating... nik. out...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:12:05 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »
I hope she loses big time.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 09:12:44 PM »
But doesn't "inside job" imply that it wasn't Al-Qaeda that committed the attack?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 09:13:42 PM »
No it was the Jews. remember? I don't get why everyone always blames Arabs  :::D ;)
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »
because they hate us.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 09:19:30 PM »
Why are people ignoring that Nik believes "9/11 was an inside job?"

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 09:22:22 PM »
This thread seems troubling and I want to hear what others think.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 10:04:23 PM »
Look, everyone...

President Bush ordered thorough and complete Federal investigations of the 9/11 incident, and he also sent each and every fragment of the destruction off for examination the day after the attack.

Bush and Cheney both have bent over backwards to accomodate any and all investigations...they've always spoken truthfully and in depth about the results of the investigations...and those investigations proved conclusively in less than a week that Bin Laden masterminded the attack.

If it wasn't for Bush flying out the Bin Laden family the next day in private chartered jets back to Arabia, the American people would have torn them limb from limb!

It has also been conclusively proven by the Administration that Sodomy Hussein hissownself was Bin Laden's terror partner, not to mention the fact that Sodomy was preparing to fire off his atom bombs at America...it is only the commonists among us who actually believe that Iraq wasn't the most dangerous enemy in the world since Adolph Hitler!

Not only that!...but now that democracy is the government of Iraq, and freedom is in full bloom, leave it to the commonist queers and libs to sabotage the march of freedom and democracy!

Take that!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 10:09:09 PM »
Look, everyone...

President Bush ordered thorough and complete Federal investigations of the 9/11 incident, and he also sent each and every fragment of the destruction off for examination the day after the attack.

Bush and Cheney both have bent over backwards to accomodate any and all investigations...they've always spoken truthfully and in depth about the results of the investigations...and those investigations proved conclusively in less than a week that Bin Laden masterminded the attack.

If it wasn't for Bush flying out the Bin Laden family the next day in private chartered jets back to Arabia, the American people would have torn them limb from limb!

It has also been conclusively proven by the Administration that Sodomy Hussein hissownself was Bin Laden's terror partner, not to mention the fact that Sodomy was preparing to fire off his atom bombs at America...it is only the commonists among us who actually believe that Iraq wasn't the most dangerous enemy in the world since Adolph Hitler!

Not only that!...but now that democracy is the government of Iraq, and freedom is in full bloom, leave it to the commonist queers and libs to sabotage the march of freedom and democracy!

Take that!

Now since I don't think you consider all of this to be true, do you consider some of it to be true?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 10:24:33 PM »
yes... i am saying it was a false-flag... black-op... absolutely i'm saying that... al qaeda was used by the slime who rule the world to do their dirty work for them... i have proof that they've been on the slime's payroll since their inception... and jonathan pollard is rotting because he discovered this link to the bushmen... (the slime shadow gov't includes american slime who are high up this fascist nazi foodchain)... and yes... mossad agents were their handlers just like they are in israel everytime they are given the green light to strike a jewish target inside israel... and i'm for absolutely no one to win... they are all slime... both parties... and if this makes me a moron in your eyes or in chaim's so be it... couldn't care less what people think who don't know a thimble-full of what i've been zoche to probe with the help of Hashem... you guys do not know the history of the last 500 years and so i'm the lunatic... i know... well fine... tune out at your own extreme peril... G-d forbid...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:27:38 PM by nikmatdam »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 10:27:06 PM »
yes... i am saying it was a false-flag... black-op... absolutely i'm saying that... al qaeda was used by the slime who rule the world to do their dirty work for them... (including american slime who are high up this foodchain)... and yes... mossad agents were their handlers just like they are in israel everytime they are given the green light to strike a jewish target inside israel... and i'm for absolutely no one to win... they are all slime... both parties... and if this makes me a moron in your eyes or in chaim's so be it... couldn't care less what people think who don't know a thimble-full of what i've been zoche to probe with the help of Hashem... you guys do not know the history of the last 500 years and so i'm the lunatic... i know... well fine... tune out at your own extreme peril... G-d forbid...

Nik,

Do you mean this?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9643.0

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 10:28:52 PM »
absolutely... why is it forbotten to have a suspicion of this nature after kennedy and watergate... and iran-contra... just to name a few...? nik. out...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:23:35 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »
You know... while I do think al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11, I do think that some people in high places were glad they did. This event allowed an unprecedented expansion of federal power and spending and for Congress and Dubya to ram through some deplorable programs that would certainly have received some opposition in peacetime (like bailing out the airline industry).

I do believe that the CIA outright used al-Qaeda to murder the Rav Kahane (zt"l).

Chaimfan

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 12:48:59 AM »
I've heard people claim it's a conspiracy which is insane. I can't imagine anyone sane claiming it's a conspiracy.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 12:54:35 AM »
Re:  "...Now since I don't think you consider all of this to be true, do you consider some of it to be true?..."

You talk like a true card carrying Common
ist!

I bet you never even sent any money to that Iraqi woman with the purple fingers!

You probably hate The Surge too!

So typical of you liberals!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 07:10:37 PM »
yes... i am saying it was a false-flag... black-op... absolutely i'm saying that... al qaeda was used by the slime who rule the world to do their dirty work for them... i have proof that they've been on the slime's payroll since their inception... and jonathan pollard is rotting because he discovered this link to the bushmen... (the slime shadow gov't includes american slime who are high up this fascist nazi foodchain)... and yes... mossad agents were their handlers just like they are in israel everytime they are given the green light to strike a jewish target inside israel... and i'm for absolutely no one to win... they are all slime... both parties... and if this makes me a moron in your eyes or in chaim's so be it... couldn't care less what people think who don't know a thimble-full of what i've been zoche to probe with the help of Hashem... you guys do not know the history of the last 500 years and so i'm the lunatic... i know... well fine... tune out at your own extreme peril... G-d forbid...

Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are not slime. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 07:14:42 PM »
absolutely... why is it forbotten to have a suspicion of this nature after kennedy and watergate... and iran-contra... just to name a few... nik. out...

Speaking of Watergate, when Hillary was "First Lady", she illegally spied on people who had different views than her.  This was recently confirmed within the last month or so. 

If she becames president, she'll be like Nixon but much worse.  She would keep troops in Iraq (for probablty the entire term of hers) like Nixon did in Vietnam (despite the fact he campaigned to end the war and she is sort of claiming that she'll end the Iraq War) and she would do much more spying. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 07:16:59 PM »
Here is an answer to the loose change video....it is picked apart piece by piece.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 07:17:43 PM »
You know... while I do think al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11, I do think that some people in high places were glad they did. This event allowed an unprecedented expansion of federal power and spending and for Congress and Dubya to ram through some deplorable programs that would certainly have received some opposition in peacetime (like bailing out the airline industry).

I do believe that the CIA outright used al-Qaeda to murder the Rav Kahane (zt"l).

Chaimfan

There are rumors about how Condi Rice, when she was the top national security advisor, told a friend of hers not to go on a flight on 9/11.  Since 9/11, anytime she has been asked about what she knew ahead of time about planned attacks by Al-Qaeda, she claims to not remember.  

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 07:30:13 PM »
that "friend" was the then sitting mayor of san francisco... willie brown... and it was the night before... i will watch the attempted shattering of loosechange when i get a chance... but i got to tell you... by virtue of the fact that they even gave it enough credence to respond is proof enough of how devastating it is... otherwise if it was some lunatic-fringe piece they just would have ignored it... but i'll see what they have to say... i doubt very much they can even lay a glove on those mere kids who brought down the whole american evil empire... their piece is as shocking as 9/11 was itself!!! 

and someone... anyone tell me where it is written that the american government has always been nothing but righteous and has never colluded, defrauded or conspired to get to the pinnacle of world  power and domination... show me... nik. out...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:33:24 PM by nikmatdam »

kellymaureen

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/

scroll down to pictures, WARNING, there are some gruesome ones of bodies found in the pentagon, also airplane parts, light poles that were damaged by the plane, witness accounts of a plane hitting the building (the highway beside the pentagon was packed with cars) there is also a taxi that was hit by a light pole that the plane ripped from the ground as it passed.

These are official evidence pictures from the moussaoi trial.