Author Topic: Brownback Support Benny Elon  (Read 1830 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Brownback Support Benny Elon
« on: November 11, 2007, 02:05:43 AM »
Recently Benny Elon the leader of the National Religious Party came out with a plan to Annex the West Bank and remove all Arabs to Jordan; They can stay if they take Jordanian citizenship I don't agree with the whole plan I don't think they should be allowed to stay under any circumstances. Also the Plan would get rid of any ruling party including Fatah Hamas and the PLO and the PA. Here is the article http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Diplomacy/12166.htm.

Also Former Presidential Candidate supported the plan http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wl2QC9842Hc. Land for peace does not work and it just makes me sick how so many people think it does. Take a look at Gaza that is only a small example of what will happen if we give up Judah and Samaria. It's weird that Liberal Jews love the Israel hating radical left while the hate the Israeli loving religious right.

It is clear that this plan won't be approved as the self hating Israeli leftists are in the majority. But this is a start.

Thought???
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Brownback Support Benny Elon
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 10:56:11 AM »
The plan seems interesting because it gets the solution away from the policy of land for peace. Do I think this policy has any traction in Israel? I don't think it has. I have to say Senator Brownback  showed some guts in coming out and speaking about this as he did. With my basic understanding of the situation in Israel I always feel that the only solution is total expulsion of all Arabs from the land of Israel. This and only this would be the answer to the problem. I would really be interested in seeing what more knowledgeable folks on this issue have to say on the original post.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Brownback Support Benny Elon
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 12:31:09 AM »
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim----This is not a surrender plan it is plan that gets rid of the idea of Land for peace. It would get the Arabs out of our land and would bring Jordan back into the picture.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer