Author Topic: Black Minutemen counter rallying racist mexican iilegals...  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Black Minutemen counter rallying racist mexican iilegals...
« on: November 02, 2007, 03:21:52 AM »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Black Minutemen counter rallying racist mexican iilegals...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 02:49:35 PM »
I bet those koukarachas were seething with rage.  ;D They enter the country illegally and have a tantrum when the citizens call for their deportation.  ::) You would think they would have more sense than that.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 11:44:53 PM »
I bet those koukarachas were seething with rage.  ;D They enter the country illegally and have a tantrum when the citizens call for their deportation.  ::) You would think they would have more sense than that.

It's because those cucarachas have an obscene sense of entitlement.  They believe, with all of their being, that they have a perfect right to enter my country whenever they feel like it, our laws be damned.   But when someone has the backbone to point out the obvious to them, they moan and [censored] about racism.  In the brain of a cucaracha (if you can call it that, it's more like a rotting piece of dog meat), the idea that they are doing something wrong by illegally entering the United States is inconceivable to them.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »

It's because those cucarachas have an obscene sense of entitlement.  They believe, with all of their being, that they have a perfect right to enter my country whenever they feel like it, our laws be damned.   But when someone has the backbone to point out the obvious to them, they moan and Jezebel about racism.  In the brain of a cucaracha (if you can call it that, it's more like a rotting piece of dog meat), the idea that they are doing something wrong by illegally entering the United States is inconceivable to them.
I could not agree with you more!! Nothing bothers me more than seeing our borders being overrun by illegals when honest folks are waiting on line to come here the correct way. Now I will say something that some folks may disagree with and that is we on this side of the boarder are almost as much to blame for allowing this to continue for years and years. This should have been crimped off by border security and enforcement years ago. Americans are the enablers of this crime.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 12:06:45 AM »
The animosity and hatred between black and wetback should be encouraged and hopefully result in mass carnage.

Divide and conquer!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 02:16:14 AM »

It's because those cucarachas have an obscene sense of entitlement.  They believe, with all of their being, that they have a perfect right to enter my country whenever they feel like it, our laws be damned.   But when someone has the backbone to point out the obvious to them, they moan and Jezebel about racism.  In the brain of a cucaracha (if you can call it that, it's more like a rotting piece of dog meat), the idea that they are doing something wrong by illegally entering the United States is inconceivable to them.

I agree with you. I know of another people who behave just like that.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .