Author Topic: A Saudi Arabian Delicacy: Stuffed Camel  (Read 12099 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A Saudi Arabian Delicacy: Stuffed Camel
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »
Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing. These are the beasts which ye may eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat, the hart, and the gazelle, and the roebuck, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the antelope, and the mountain-sheep. And every beast that parteth the hoof, and hath the hoof wholly cloven in two, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that ye may eat. Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that only chew the cud, or of them that only have the hoof cloven: the camel, and the hare, and the rock-badger, because they chew the cud but part not the hoof, they are unclean unto you; and the swine, because he parteth the hoof but cheweth not the cud, he is unclean unto you; of their flesh ye shall not eat, and their carcasses ye shall not touch. (Deuteronomy 14:3-8)

whats a pygarg?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »
All these muslims are a bunch of hypocrites. The supposedly keep "hallal" but really dont care what they eat or do for that matter.

Yea, that's exactly what I was saying! They're not Jewish so don't even have to keep any dietary laws in the first place. I was just saying that it's funny that they think they do.  But even in their efforts, they do it all wrong anyways.

It's a religion of picking and choosing and then feeling great about it...It's not a good thing to follow any religion like that...and that's why Islam is so flawed in so many ways....and for the very reason they dont' have rabbi like figures to go over the text and elaborate on them just like what is seen in the Talmud.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 10:19:57 PM »
Halal dietary laws are derived from the Koran and Hadith. Those evil books contain no specific rule prohibiting eating camel meat.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 10:22:31 PM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 11:41:40 PM »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 11:45:50 PM »
Desert as in a arid, desolate area. Not cake and ice cream.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 11:55:49 PM »
Desert as in a arid, desolate area. Not cake and ice cream.

i know i was joking... Desert..not dessert..i was playing with you...come on!

ooo, one more post tilli hit 2000... I think i'll retire after that.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 03:21:24 AM »
whats a pygarg?

A desert antelope.

ewww..who eats antelop for dessert?
:::D :::D

I think arabs prefer non-muslim blood, for dessert though!  :::D

newman

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 03:40:02 AM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member